Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Revolution

Transfer

I have had an account names Lolgothic with so many great maps and smileys (Including Big Spender) and I was wondering if there was a way to access the account besides kongregate, because on kongregate i cant log in anymore and I can't access the account! Now I'm stuck with lousy Revolution and SpringBean which can't even chat properly because kongregate apparently doesn't provide the chat sidebar. So your prabably wondering where my "game advise" is... And thats that I think that kongregate Everybodyedit users shoul'd be able to access they'er account on the main website!

(BTW) If your unable to because of mayment issues thats a problem...

Last edited by Revolution (Mar 30 2011 12:34:52 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: Transfer

I have the same problem VNrAE.png
But vice-versa (Beta > Kong) 1bigsmile1

#3 Before February 2015

Revolution

Jojatekok wrote:

I have the same problem VNrAE.png
But vice-versa (Beta > Kong) 1bigsmile1

Not an issue, on Kongregate just sighn out of your kongregate user and sighn into your account from Everybodyedits.com. But if you refresh it sighns back into your Kongregate account. Also another problem, you are unable to use beta on kongregate but this is the wrong section of the forum to go into Kongregates problems.

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

i had this problem also i emailed chris and he transferred mine to the site now i get updates and i can still keep everything

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

Chimi

how long ago was that?

#6 Before February 2015

Revolution

klmaster wrote:

i had this problem also i emailed chris and he transferred mine to the site now i get updates and i can still keep everything

I don't mean to sound noobish but... I'll do absolutely anything for you to email Chris about the account; "Lolgothic". It has got to be transfered, I'll even share that account with you, the account is better than Dragon lords, has all smileys and so many good maps.

Revolution 1423729296232136

Board footer