Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Terminator Smily Ability

As you know, Chris has not released an ability for the terminator smiley (not public anyway...). So this idea came to me, that the teminator's smiley ability would be copiyng itself and then u could control each one of the copies by either clicking on it or using some letter to scroll between them. the coins can only be gained once, so its not overpowered.

#2 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Re: Terminator Smily Ability

btw, the copy amount is limited (lets say to 3)

#3 Before February 2015

Cola1

lololol... Good idea but no, too hard to program and people could copy themselves so many times that they could cheat in bosses.

EDIT: How do you get rid of them as well?

Last edited by Cola1 (Mar 24 2011 4:21:41 pm)

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#4 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

there would be an option to delete copy one you click on it. + i said only 3 times! (maybe even 2)

#5 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

That would be nice for minigames, you essentially have your player and a check point
You can create a checkpoint (clone) wherever you want, like after an annoying jump on a minigame, and there's another annoying thing that takes you back to the start if you fail. You can just kill yourself and assume your clone. Clones would have to fall apart after some time, and you can't make a new clone while one still exists. Assuming a clone would destroy your old self and the checkpoint is lost.

Just my expansion of this potentially life-saving idea.

#6 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

for example, in many boss worlds there are also minigames. however, when the boss resets the checkpoints, the coins go back to 0, and u go to the new checkpoint. however, if u had a clone where you stopped last in the minigames, u can just go back there and ocntinue getting coins.
***NOTE: Remember, according to what i plan to myself, coins do not reset in the clone, so that it is not overpowered.

#7 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Double post fail...

#8 Before February 2015

marsmissionlego

*lock*

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

... you didn't lock it XD.

*real lock* *real unlock*

I want to watch this, its a bad idea, but maybe with another suggestion like aslai's could make it better.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

xXExpress0Xx 1423729305232127

Board footer