Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Revolution

Voted Best Map

When I first found Everybodyedits and started playing, I loved it, and when they created the Beta, I thought that if I purchased Beta, you'd be able to find the best maps on Everybodyedits in a side bar like thing. But I was wrong. I think a "Voted Best Maps" section woul'd be useful.

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Voted Best Map

But with that, you need to add votes. And voting in a game designed mainly for kids doesn't work out so well.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

There use to be a most played level display.

#4 Before February 2015

Builder101

This is a good idea!!!!!!!
There should also be "Most Played Games" which will find you the top 5 games that have been the most played.
Also there should be "Voted Worst Maps" which will find the top 5 worst voted maps.

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

'most played' would be filled with stairs and box minigames, since they seem to (SOMEHOW) be the most popular.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

mrvalley

why put least played levels?

#7 Before February 2015

Builder101

Maybe to join it and help it make a nice level or something!!???
Also with my idea i want to say that if you see the top most then you shouldent be able to join them if the owner isnt online.Right next to that maps name will be a word saying Offline but if the room has people in it and the owner is inside then it will say Online.

Revolution 1423729467231965

Board footer