Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Koto

Smilie Idea

I have an idea for a smilie.   For those of you who don't know, before EE became the awesome game it is today, it was much different.   Infact, there really weren't smilies at all.   Instead, you played as a red dot.   It looks like this: captureca.jpg

This picture was taken from Chris' account on newgrounds.   You see that game in the bottom-right corner, called multi-player?   That was the original, demo EE.   Anyways,   that red dot that I'm talking about is in the small picture next to it.   I think that should be available in the shop, as an homage for what EE used to be.   It could be called "classic smilie" or "Old-school Smilie" or something similar.   What do all of you think?

#2 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: Smilie Idea

Maybe, but it would be cheap, everyone would buy it, no one would use it, it would became boring.

#3 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

Your getting on to something thar Ozone. But I think it would be called "Throwback smiley" and it would cost like, 2000 or something like that.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

If it was up to me, I would agree with EEVetran on a price of 2000.

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Same with Bobithan.

#6 Before February 2015

Koto

That actually does seem like a good price.   ...and NikK, I don't know about you, but I would most definitely use it.

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Eh, I kind of agree that it should be made since it's part of EE's history, but it's one smiley I would never use.

#8 Before February 2015

Chimi

How about people who still use accounts from way back then get them free, and everyone else pays 4000+.

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

haha, Chimi, that's almost what I was going to say.   How about instead of being bought, it can be obtained by opening up a window of the original EE, while logged onto the current one?

#10 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

Maybe the red button smiley!

#11 Before February 2015

correiajoao

I agree with all of you, guys!!

Ideia(I think is stupid but...)
Why dont do a pack of smileys(3) and with 3 colors red, green and blue?
Pack Name: Epic Smileys ???? (This name because red, green and blue are a epic color in EE [BASIC,DOOR,GATES])

Koto1423730020231412

Board footer