Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wesso

Reduce Lag Possibility

A idea to help reduce lag for people with slower computers is to have a quality button. The quality button is really useful. I, myself has a normal computer but sometimes I get major lag and I usually right click, then go to quality, then set as low, but Everybody Edits dose not allow that. As in, it does nothing. So, my suggestion is to have a quality button.

Wesso //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

acanintendo

Re: Reduce Lag Possibility

yes,quality button will be useful for same computer but where quality button will be? so i think here : [img]ee qualyty.jpg[/img]
*if image didn't show i try to post another time

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

it wouldn't work. In flash, quality affects the way vector images are rendered. And unless I'm crazy, all the graphics in EE are made up of pixels.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

acanintendo

little right from gems,there will be quality button //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
but how to add image.i post image   name on my computer and .... nothing :'(

#5 Before February 2015

Wesso

Good point Different, when I try to do the right-click quality thing it doesn't do shhhh <-- (I was listening to "F**K You")

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Don't gravedig. It's been over a month.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wesso 1423730026231406

Board footer