Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

EverybodyEditsBetaKid

Idea for Easter

I have an idea for easter Chris should make easter eggs as a block and you put them out like a coin, and it can be like a lucky magic easter egg and you can get the bunny or bird smiley for free //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#2 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Idea for Easter

No bunny or bird smiley for free. It would ruin the point of the contest prizes. Maybe smilies that would be similar would be good but we can't just get the smilies for free.

#3 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Too bad I wasnt here to be in this contest.

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Is like Wizard! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad I have 370 of energy but no Smiley. And with this is equal! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

Lol that would be cool! But the prize smilies definitely cannot be free. I could POSSIBLY see this as the way to get the altered smiley, if it's made and released.

Other than that, I like the idea of egg-coins.

#6 Before February 2015

EverybodyEditsBetaKid

hahaha it would be pretty cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

EverybodyEditsBetaKid 1423730032231400

Board footer