Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

rdococ

Idea for extra [something]-only saved worlds

I was thinking, instead of a seperate beta-only world, you could set the restrictions in the normal saved world. For example, you want your level to be chat-only. You click "Modify Level", and click "Restrictions". A dialog pops up.

Restrictions (X)

In this dialog you can set the restrictions of people joining the level. Just check/uncheck the settings below.
     [ ] Allow non-beta players?
     [ ] Allow non-chat players?
     [ ] Disallow magic coins in level?
     [ ] Require [210] amount of energy to join?
     [ ] Other, use the textbox below to program your restriction.
     "[if <energy max is lower than "210"?> ]
     [][restrict access]
     [end if]
     [allow access]"
     -BETA ONLY SETTINGS-
     [ ] Disallow magic
     [ ] Troll detection
     [ ] Other, use the textbox below to program an extended restriction for the level
     "[no magic coins]
     [undo [no magic coins] ]
     [blue coin = magic coin]

Booleans for IF: <energy max is lower than "210"?> <no smiley "wizard"?> <not <place boolean>> <not beta?> <no chat?> <lower than "4" amount of worlds?> <is banned from world "A world"?> <has access to world "A world"?>
Commands: [if <boolean here> ] [restrict access] [allow access] -- [no magic coins] [blue coin = magic coin] [chance of magic = "0.000000001"] [kick if drag] [undo command [command here] ] [restrict username "Cyclopside"]

Last edited by rdococ (Apr 26 2011 3:43:26 am)

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Idea for extra [something]-only saved worlds

I'm not gonna +rep you to vote, because it ruins the rep system, but theoretical +rep.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Disallow magic coins?

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Lol name a world called: "5000 Magic Coins Here" then disallow magics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

That would be funny ^

#6 Before February 2015

rdococ

I might do dissallow magic.

#7 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

DUDE Rdococ you idiotic bastard I -repped you as the VOTE as No read the reason and the post you godamn fool.

rdococ wrote:

[restrict username "Cyclopside"]

Lol? 1. Who's Cyclopside? You spelt my forum name wrong and 2. My Username in-game is just "Cyclops"

Get your facts straight 7 year old.

Last edited by Cyclopsicle (Apr 26 2011 1:50:49 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

I don't like this idea. It restricts regular players from playing levels. It' not fair to deny someones access to a level. Beta only levels are fair, because most people pay money to access them, but for anyone to have the ability to deny players, just because they " do not have neough energy" or because they "don't have chat" is really un-fair.

Also nobody, except the moderators, should have the ability to dis-allow magic coins.

#9 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

im not sure chris would allow to change chance of magic.
also, having a set amount of energy in order to join a game is unfair, because some people dont get magic coins and stay at the original amount of energy.
but nice idea!
+rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

rdococ 1423730112231320

Board footer