Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

A crazy idea

This is the most crazy idea anyone might have came up with but here it is: This involves a ton of hacking. This is a run from gods idea. A hacker ( the god ) controls a random person and gives them the code. Then when nobody is looking he attacks! When the round is over we sends everyone back to the start, changes the code then chooses another person. I know its a crazy idea. I got it when i was playing snake boss, I got the code and i couldn't move! Then it was moving by it self and I was unable to control my guy for a few seconds. If anyone was to do this idea I bet it would either 1. Be epic or 2. the person would get banned

How crazy do you think this idea is?

#2 Before February 2015

F1XM3

Re: A crazy idea

its CRAZY dawg just madness! my body is all shivers from bottom to top

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

^ you too are the same person aren't you xd... anyways, i think this is a MOD and i dont think EE needs MODS

#4 Before February 2015

F1XM3

pointing at ppl aint nice nu-uh

#5 Before February 2015

supertard

that happen to me all the time , maybe you press a lot a key //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

supertard

supertard wrote:

that happen to me all the time , maybe you press a lot a key //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

sorry for my english its not my language

#7 Before February 2015

Betaguy

You wont get banned for that...

#8 Before February 2015

F1XM3

or will he...

ultrasuperdude 1423730425231007

Board footer