Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

jakebot

New Brick Interface

Everybody edits is growing and so is the box that hold your bricks. as a solution to this problem move the brick box to the side of the screen and add a scroll bar. I made a picture in MS paint, but i cant post it here because i dont know how. Help? Suggestions?

#2 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: New Brick Interface

Hm . . . I think I've seen this idea posted before, but I don't know where it is on the forum. Though I think your idea is different because your proposing moving the box to the side of the screen. Actually, I like that idea better, just having some kind of Bricks Tab on the side.

By the way, to have a picture in your forum post, find some photo uploading site. I use Photobucket, but I know there's lots more. Once your photo has been uploaded somewhere on the internet, your picture should have its own unique URL. Then, write [ img ] (copy and paste your picture's URL here) [ / img ] . Just make sure you don't use spaces when you're writing it for real.

Last edited by supadorf24 (Mar 7 2011 6:43:54 am)

#3 Before February 2015

jakebot

ok thank you as soon as i have access to my computer with the picture i will do that.

#4 Before February 2015

BillyP

Personally, I'd rather just add a scrollbar to the current brick interface to keep things simple and not too annoying for existing players.

#5 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Why use a scroll bar? You aren't supposed to have the brick box open for long, just select the bricks you need and drag into the box below. I don't think it needs changing at all.

#6 Before February 2015

BillyP

We'll need a scrollbar/something similar some where along the line, unless you want the brick interface covering your actual game?

#7 Before February 2015

jakebot

If we leave it where it is its going to get too big to be able to browse your bricks without obstructing your view and your train of thought.

Sorry that didnt sound right lol, this is what i meant to say

If we leave it as it is, its going to get to big for you to browse your bricks without covering the whole screen.

Last edited by jakebot (Mar 10 2011 4:07:37 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

jakebot

Everybodyeditsinterface.jpg
Here it is, i think, did that work?

Last edited by Different55 (Mar 10 2011 5:17:59 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Didnt work! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

You need to put a link of a image no a link for login in your account! https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL LoL

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

*fixed* it for him since he put the link to the photobucket PAGE in between [img] tags. I went there and got the BBCode.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#11 Before February 2015

jakebot

yay, thank you.

P.S. how do you write a sig?

Last edited by jakebot (Mar 13 2011 5:50:40 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

jakebot wrote:

yay, thank you.

P.S. how do you write a sig?

Click here (this link will ONLY work for jakebot) go to the bottom type in a sig and click Submit.

#13 Before February 2015

jakebot

So now with the new bricks (Portals, Spring Pack) I think that doing something like this is even more important

jakebot 1423730438230994

Board footer