Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Minimap ideas

Hi forums!     My minimap idea is to make 3 options to it:

1. Off
2. Transparent
3. On

This can really help wiht great saved worlds because the map blocks the level!

fgRzols.png

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Minimap ideas

You can already turn it on off ._. Press M button or click the :Toggle minimap,but the transparent thing would be nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Hmm... This idea is very simple, but it's pretty nice, so I add you a +REP.

Pawlowic wrote:

You can already turn it on off ._. Press M button or click the :Toggle minimap

That's not what he's talking about. He wants to enable or disable the minimap function for all the players in his world.

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

Jojatekok wrote:

Hmm... This idea is very simple, but it's pretty nice, so I add you a +REP.

Pawlowic wrote:

You can already turn it on off ._. Press M button or click the :Toggle minimap

That's not what he's talking about. He wants to enable or disable the minimap function for all the players in his world.

If you read, you see that he simply wants to add a 3rd option in between on and off. He knows it can be turned on and off. He seems to like the minimap because it helps. BUT, it's sort of in the way. He wants a way to make the minimap slightly transparent so it's on, but you can still sort of see through it, as if it wasn't on. Enabling and disabling minimap as a world option is a completely different idea altogether.

Last edited by Panic (May 7 2011 2:46:12 pm)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

i agree with the transparent one i could really use that whenever i go to a great saved place i would find it pretty usefull //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

magic coins:54   max energy:367   smileys:17   fire wizard:no //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   name:KINGPOOULTRA lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE PROUD OWNER OF THE 'D' CREW //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Stubby1423730468230964

Board footer