Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: Water in ee

GbNCU.png

#27 Before February 2015

Wezza

Swimming underwater with pressing "D" or "V" (arrow down). So you can navigate underwater in caves and sorts. But when we add water we do need lava too (;

#28 Before February 2015

imgood9

Just make it so when the smiley runs out of air, that the smiley "dies" and goes back to the nearest block that isn't touching water.

#29 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

OR! If the smiley runs out of water, this should play: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhsbAu5mbSQ[/youtube] then the smiley has a special Re-spawn point to go to. Lolz.

Last edited by Blackboy1323 (Jul 19 2011 6:59:04 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Man the idea is awesome.. but dieing idea will make game go crazy.. all things need to remake on the game.. Chris dont will like this idea! Dieing isn't good i think. And... we already go to the space (where dont have oxygene) and dont die (LOL)...

#31 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Blackboy1323 wrote:

OR! If the smiley runs out of water, this should play: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhsbAu5mbSQ[/youtube] then the smiley has a special Re-spawn point to go to. Lolz.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkcoB7RiMg[/youtube]

This isn't Mario.

Besides, Chris said he wouldn't add any sort of dieing features; i.e. no spikes, guns, lava, drowning, etc.

Last edited by FIENDISHLLAMA (Jul 20 2011 12:10:15 am)

:.|:;

#32 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

I understand how to implement it now.
Just think of the water as a sea of portals that activate after a certain amount of time. You can set the id of one of them, and just keep drawing them. After the player has been in the water for a while, he gets teleported back to the portal with the correct id.

Sadly, this is the best implementation I could think of.
Also, to prevent trolling and blocking movement, only the host can use water.

#33 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

Glitcherkid wrote:

You mean sort of like a falling sand game? but only with water?

I LOVE falling sand! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

but do you suppose that there is a slight gravity change, where you sink slowly, and when you jump, you jump slower but higher?

this HAS been suggested before though...

Last edited by cheezpuffs (Jul 20 2011 9:57:43 am)

#34 Before February 2015

Betaguy

?tilla wrote:

It could be spammed by trolls, but I agree, EE should have some blocks with proper physics, it would make EE a lot funner to play.

Trolls can spam whatever else, it doesnt make any difference...

#35 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Just make it "only saved worlds" solved the problem of trolls! But for the way.. need to make a tutorial to teach how to use waters if your guys make it so complex to use. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#36 Before February 2015

hisss

why can't we use in open i hate how everything is only in saved worlds now :/

#37 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Open stuff gets abused, seriusly imagine portals in open worlds. It wouldnt be dying like express said. Also a good idea would be having a scuba diver smiley which can last longer/go faster in water!

treejoe4 1423732800228632

Board footer