Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: get rid of guests

kena wrote:

Your guests will never leave if they feel wanted, so your first move is to pull the welcome mat right out from under their feet. You can begin by shutting down your washing facilities. Let?s be honest: Nobody wants to sleep in their own filth, but that?s precisely what your houseguests will have to put up with when you inform them that your washing machine is ?on the fritz.? After five days of wearing the same soiled pair of jockey shorts, they?ll be more than happy to ship off to a house with properly functioning appliances.   At 1am why do you have to be polite? Stand up, stretch, yawn, tell your spouse to make coffee for morning while you put the cat out.

*large "I SAY YES" image snipped* to epic spambot.
*large "I SAY NO" image snipped* to no guests.

Last edited by jakery (Jul 22 2011 6:00:56 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#52 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

The video below is my opinion on taking away guests.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkcoB7RiMg[/youtube]

#53 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Wildirishman wrote:

The video below is my opinion on taking away guests.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZkcoB7RiMg[/youtube]

i lol'd

:.|:;

#54 Before February 2015

Sky Rider

We need guests, how else are people going to see what the game is like? They are hardly going to just sign up for a game they don't know anything about. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#55 Before February 2015

hisss

kingpooultra wrote:
hisss wrote:

other people /rolleyes
and i haven't even been able to play the game since i got back because it won't load and mods don't read debug really so i thought i should say it here since i'm getting spammed so badly. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

just update your flash player. :/

already have 10 /rolleyes and admins aren't readin my debug and this topic i'm pretty sure has been grave digged :/

#56 Before February 2015

treejoe4

You do know people leave and join as guests to troll?

#57 Before February 2015

FruitMonster2

*large "I SAY NO" image snipped*

Last edited by jakery (Jul 22 2011 6:00:03 am)

#58 Before February 2015

jakery

Everyone chill out with the giant "I SAY NO" images. Once alone is barely tolerable. Any more and it's just spam. *goes on snip-fest*

Anyone else who posts it in this thread gets a warning for spam.

#59 Before February 2015

hisss

Well that's nice jakery //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#60 Before February 2015

calculusguy

I still have an I SAY NO, but its not an image. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#61 Before February 2015

hisss

seriously plus who grave digged this because it was dieing faster then my debug topic which needs to stay up because it has not been fixed :/

hisss 1423732884228548

Board footer