Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Get your money back when banned

calculusguy wrote:

Also:
SOMEGUY: Awesome! look at all the coin doors I bought with my 100000 gems. Now I can fill a Great world!
*gets banned*
Chris: SOMEGUY bought lots of coindoors, and that must have been a lot of energy. But noone would buy that many gems, so no money back.
SOMEGUY: CHRIS Y U NO GIVE ME MY MONEY?
Chris: You got it all for energy, noone would get that many gems.
SOMEGUY: RAGERAGERAGE....

one problem after the

calculusguy wrote:

...*gets banned*...

you hear no more of 'Someguy'.

and If you get banned you shouldn't get your money back, you break the rules you pay, like BLACKLYE.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#52 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Get your money back when banned

This is a pretty good idea, I guess. I realize that under most circumstances, someone who is banned deserves to be taxed rather than reimbursed, but there will be times when it would be totally cruel to keep the money.

An off-shoot to the clothing store/fire story, what if you were to buy a shirt, then as soon as you walk out the door, you're punched by some kid and mugged by the owner? Obviously you deserve either your shirt or money back. Or you could take the guy to court and take the store...

The only problem would be weeding through the mess of hackers, exploiters and trolls to find the victims. Granted that it's a big problem, but if there were a way to do so successfully, then it needs to be done.

Tako1423733744227688

Board footer