Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: Share magic coin reward.

I'm totally fine with you not liking the idea, but you don't have to give someone the gift. I think that there should be a '[x] cancel' option that you can click to stop the process. Though, people can find you greedy (;

#27 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I think that bosses for magic will start showing up and if you win (# times) you get the share magic thing. I think people will do that for a popular level.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#28 Before February 2015

Wezza

I've no problem with that a3person. That person deserves it then, in my opinion. But you can only get magic as a gift if someone else got it as reward. So you got to have luck then.

#29 Before February 2015

Jasonma

hey i was just saying it can be loopholed... and the last thing we want is noobs running around gifting themselves on like 10 different accounts. but i do like the idea. it would be very nice if he found a way to not gift to same ip address.

#30 Before February 2015

Wezza

Exactly, this could be done. But I don't really have problems with noobs looping magic coins to themselves. They're noobs for a reason right?

Wezza 1423733909227523

Board footer