Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

iYam

Re: Beta Walls For Beta People :3

FIENDISHLLAMA wrote:

... *face palm*
The whole point of beta is to test new features and give feedback to the admins whilst it's in Beta Testing. It's called Beta, not Premium or EE Gold or some nonsense like that. If you want something to show off how deep your wallet is, buy diamonds and show them off.

umad bro? u hatin'? u have no beta u cry? jk (Really, don't take it seriously)
But really now.. We don't get to test anything, so at least give us some nice graphics. Doesn't it makes sense?

#27 Before February 2015

Wezza

Jojatekok wrote:

Yes, more Beta-only stuff would be nice... *waits for 'sbeam' (Peter) to view this topic...*

I think Peter is more like Chris, running a game but not looking on its forums.

Though it would be nice to have beta blocks in the wall.

#28 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

I'd only get beta for more smiley boss wins and more detailed art.
I wouldn't do it for the updates, lol.

#29 Before February 2015

SofusTheGreat

I think it should be implemented. I need some kind of background that really fits well with my beta brick house

#30 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Wezza wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:

Yes, more Beta-only stuff would be nice... *waits for 'sbeam' (Peter) to view this topic...*

I think Peter is more like Chris, running a game but not looking on its forums.

Though it would be nice to have beta blocks in the wall.

[Off-topic] Chris doesn't post on forums because he forgot his password (he said this at http://eeforumify.com/page.php?id=2).
[On-topic] It looks like that this topic became more like a petition than an idea...

#31 Before February 2015

theredtigers

rob1nfly wrote:
iYam wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:

This. For the love of god, this.

YEs PLZ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^

#32 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

FIENDISHLLAMA wrote:

... *face palm*
The whole point of beta is to test new features and give feedback to the admins whilst it's in Beta Testing. It's called Beta, not Premium or EE Gold or some nonsense like that. If you want something to show off how deep your wallet is, buy diamonds and show them off.

The problem is, Beta has become premium. We do get features early, but we're not testing them. Do you see a 'beta feedback' forum on here? Even if there was one, it wouldn't serve a purpose, since Chris doesn't come/post here.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#33 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Hmm I think Beta-only stuff for Beta players as they bought Beta pack they should get Beta rewards, it would also get more people to buy Beta and EE would get more money from the Beta accounts! [one more for luck Beta]

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#34 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I'm in for this topic... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#35 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

SquadFS wrote:

Hmm I think Beta-only stuff for Beta players as they bought Beta pack they should get Beta rewards, it would also get more people to buy Beta and EE would get more money from the Beta accounts! [one more for luck Beta]

And you have used beta enough

#36 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

If this comes within a month, I'll film my iPad eating a phone.

#37 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

i agreee

#38 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

I like this idea, we need more beta-only stuff T_T

#39 Before February 2015

Shift

Hey, to all you beat-players (myself included): You bought beta for a reason, before there was any talk of more beta-only additions. You guys are being greedy just because you got bored of the extra smileys and levels, and you're ungrateful for the things that are ever in the beta-testing stage. There was a reason you bought beta before, so I think you can survive without any more fluff.

That being said, I still agree, I want more beta-only stuff! 1xd1

#40 Before February 2015

Betaguy

shift wrote:

Hey, to all you beat-players (myself included): You bought beta for a reason, before there was any talk of more beta-only additions. You guys are being greedy just because you got bored of the extra smileys and levels, and you're ungrateful for the things that are ever in the beta-testing stage. There was a reason you bought beta before, so I think you can survive without any more fluff.

That being said, I still agree, I want more beta-only stuff! 1xd1

We arent greedy we just want more stuff...
(and I am pretty sure Chris wont add it anyways //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#41 Before February 2015

Jonathan1003

But we get 1 bg before the regular accounts atm
before checkers(which makes me mad because it's now 500energy) and now canvas bg

#42 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

I   dont have beta

but i agree

#43 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

FIENDISHLLAMA wrote:

... *face palm*

Well, considering how often Chris actually updates, and how often he actually listens to our opinions on beta-test updates, I'd say we're more of a premium group.

Last edited by Tako (Aug 14 2011 6:17:08 am)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Cola11423734256227176

Board footer