Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Re: Weight block!

I'm pretty sure people won't wait 5 minutes. I think they might be persistent enough to get a guest in there to help out.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#27 Before February 2015

Echo!

Well it all depends what sort of level it is in,you would not go and shove it in some level with minis,

Last edited by Echo! (Jul 28 2011 2:43:11 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

green_meklar

While I'm all in favor of more interactive blocks, I don't think this one is a good idea. The key system has already shown that people are very, very bad at working together, and this particular kind of block would make for lots of situations where the people doing the teamwork are not the ones benefitting from it, which messes things up even more. This sounds to me a lot like keys, only worse. Not to be a wet blanket, but I really don't think that's something we need right now.

1.once the weight block has reached it's limit,the door linked to the block stays open for 10 seconds.

or

2.just put an other weight block linked to the door.on the other side of it,which will open the door if one person stands on the block,to

Well, the latter depends on the level designer's discretion. So I would say that the former is a better fix.

Even then, though, combining this system with keys still leaves lots of room for abuse.

#29 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Some people would just be mean, but its still good!

#30 Before February 2015

Echo!

Gah,this can't die,epic idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#31 Before February 2015

magic277isback

You RECEIVED AN +REP FOR THE INCREDIBLE Idea
the best idea ever.

#32 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ I know right! (A.k.A Bump)

I'm not gonna let this die,

#33 Before February 2015

theredtigers

AWSOME IDEA!!

#34 Before February 2015

LOLKA_SMS_TM

Jojatekok wrote:

Well, it's a good idea, but what if you're the only person in the room, and you need 5 people to pass?

It is possible to make so - if in a room 4 persons or less that this block is automatically opened...

#35 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

cool idea! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

what should also be that if you jump on it, you count as 2 for a split second because you weigh more when you fall on something! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#36 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

this could become useful if there is a very hard level that you know people may get stuck at and so this block will allow 5[or so] through to stop complaints.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#37 Before February 2015

EL53

+1REP!

#38 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

I like the idea. Very creative!

#39 Before February 2015

Echo!

Also it would be epic to link more than one weight block to the same door,get what I mean?

#40 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

I've got an idea to go with this. It would be a block that would stick to you when you press uhhh...'e' or somthing . Same for letting it go. Then you could put it on the weight block. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#41 Before February 2015

Echo!

Echo! wrote:

Also it would be epic to link more than one weight block to the same door,get what I mean?

I mean like

7Qt1.png

I know it is a lame example but you get the idea.

#42 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

there should also be a sort of weight block where once the limit reaches, the block itself disappeared! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#43 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ did you really think that through? that would be silly and annoying for other players @{

#44 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Maybe he means that once it reaches its limit it's permanently on and the blocks disappear.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#45 Before February 2015

Echo!

^yeah but,would take the fun away for other people,

#46 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

This would be nice, especially for race tracks or something like that. XD

signature.png
*u stinky*

#47 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I love the idea! As long as the pressure plate stayed activated for a while after it gets triggered, it'd be alright. Otherwise, as someone said earlier, I can see people just rushing off the plate as the door closes, or people standing by the door and not contributing to the weight limit, so they can get through the door.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#48 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ THAT THAT THAT!

that what I been trying to say,but i failed trying to explain.

EDIT: jad,can you be my "explainer"?

Last edited by Echo! (Aug 3 2011 3:16:54 pm)

#49 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

cheezpuffs wrote:

there should also be a sort of weight block where once the limit reaches, the block itself disappeared! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

by that i meant for the players WHO stand on it, so the ones who didnt stand on there, have to stand   on it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by cheezpuffs (Aug 4 2011 4:49:33 am)

#50 Before February 2015

catking00

i also think there should be a block you can put on the weight blocks as well as yourself. this would mean minis to get blocks to put on the plates to get to the next thing. but there needs to be something like a reset block and also only the player who did it can go. other wise one player does all the work and 12 others just skip it.

Fer22f 1423734618226814

Board footer