Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Re: Winners!

Congrats to all the winners! Hopefully we can have some more competitions like this, and based off of what I've read, maybe they can be planned a little bit differently as well!

PaNFnqB.png

#52 Before February 2015

Benje00

All judging systems will have flaws.   All contests will have at least one person that does not agree with the winners.   The winners shouldn't be which level you liked best, you aren't a judge.  

It was the first contest that was done recently people with little judging experience.   Next contest, they'll do better (not that they did bad).

#53 Before February 2015

some woman

I think I know just why Calicara didn't get a place on the "Winners Scale" at all: because she asked for no criticism whatsoever.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#54 Before February 2015

Calicara

some man wrote:

I think I know just why Calicara didn't get a place on the "Winners Scale" at all: because she asked for no criticism whatsoever.

I didn't win because there were other levels that were better than mine. I'm going to be mature and not whine about the winners, if you could mature and not whine about the losers that'd be great.

#55 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Benje00 wrote:

All judging systems will have flaws.   All contests will have at least one person that does not agree with the winners.   The winners shouldn't be which level you liked best, you aren't a judge.  

It was the first contest that was done recently people with little judging experience.   Next contest, they'll do better (not that they did bad).

From what Im hearing from DC, this judging system was flawed more than what should be considered acceptable. There have been problems with the judging since the first contest. The Halloween contest speaks for itself. I understand that they had a deadline but I'd rather have quality judging (not that I was even in this contest) and have every judge participate than have what we had now.. I think they should've let DC help, or picked judges that would at least be active...
secondly

some man wrote:

#dying

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Dec 3 2014 7:06:29 am)

#56 Before February 2015

Noctis

Everyone stop being do mad lmao the contest is over - too late! There's always a next time

Last edited by Noctis (Dec 3 2014 10:58:42 am)

#57 Before February 2015

rgl23

noctis wrote:

There's always a next time

This is exactly why people should provide criticism, this one is over but if no one provided any feedback about why they though it was wrong then the judges wouldn't be able to fix the issues with it for next time.

#58 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Exactly. If nobody acknowledges the obvious flaws in the contest, it will never get better.

#59 Before February 2015

dragonranger

GKAbyss wrote:

Whether or not it is serious, for the sake of establishing points:
iPwner could have done that even if he had started the level after the contest was announced.
I think there may be a question as to whether multiple people were allowed to work on a single level together or not.

Please read the rules again.

You may only work on a contest by yourself, what are you on about?

#60 Before February 2015

iDC

The rules did not say that you couldn't make a level with multiple people.

julianridley wrote:

the account the map is hosted on is where the prizes will go.

This doesn't mean that multiple people can't work on the same map, it means that no matter how many people are working on the map, only the person hosting the map will get credit.

Last edited by DC levels (Dec 4 2014 10:02:19 am)

DVNTehT.png

#61 Before February 2015

dragonranger

One person per team, so the account the map is hosted on is where the prizes will go.

#62 Before February 2015

iDC

Dragonranger wrote:

One person per team, so the account the map is hosted on is where the prizes will go.

True, but when I asked the guardians about it, they told me that it was okay if more than one person worked together. It doesn't matter though because nobody did as far as I know.

DVNTehT.png

#63 Before February 2015

Sxerks
Website

Can we get a list of all the entries? Interested in the other 72.

#64 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Sxerks wrote:

Can we get a list of all the entries? Interested in the other 72.

Koto posted all the worthwhile ones here: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=30496

#65 Before February 2015

Sxerks
Website

ILoveBacon wrote:

worthwhile

Not really interested in someone else's opinion, the judges should have all the entries and should post them.

Noctis 142394542416008

Board footer