Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Re: Censoring? *Mature Content*

heres another one: homo = censored

gay = not

lesbian = not

#27 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

epicstonemason wrote:

All words should be censored. You are abusing the luxuries given to you by Chris. We must go back to talking by drawing blocks. I am correct. Follow me and you will be saved when the internet crashes in the Apocalypse.

What. The. Heck.

OT: Chris really has to do something about censoring.

:.|:;

#28 Before February 2015

Shift

Oh, please. Chris clearly made the parental permission requirement for a reason: to shield kids from inappropriate behavior. If a kids parents are okay with him seeing inappropriate language, or if he's crafty enough to get chat anyway, then why should everything be censored?

#29 Before February 2015

Koto

TakoMan02 wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I think we should also censor Tennessee......XD......just sayin.

Considering I live there, I think I can undoubtedly agree without question //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

LOL, I think thats the funniest thing I've read all day, even though I just got up, I think this is going to be the funniest thing all day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#30 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I'm not trying to troll but..
Why ARE they censored? It's the meaning of life.
They're going to know about it/them someday.

Koto1423735598225834

Board footer