Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cyral

Translucent Pack

Heres my idea, the Translucent Pack! Its like a fully black block, as we know, its transparent on the minimap. But, what if we had 100%Transparent, 75, 50, 25? It would be usefull, Like one of my levels, It has fully black blocks everywhere, but when you go over a colored block, the colors dont look so good, so you could use this pack to make it fade better.

It would make border fading much better, like in my halloween level, it has a special border, but with this pack it would look much better!

You like?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#2 Before February 2015

Gaing

Re: Translucent Pack

Interesting... Very interesting....

#3 Before February 2015

Burnett

Hmm,lets upgrade this idea : How about a transparent settings menu?Just click a block,select block properties,and select opacity.I suggest EE Community to add a block properties menu.

#4 Before February 2015

Cyral

Burnett wrote:

Hmm,lets upgrade this idea : How about a transparent settings menu?Just click a block,select block properties,and select opacity.I suggest EE Community to add a block properties menu.

maybe just for this block? If it were for every block it would take forever to load rooms with so many colors if used

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^this.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

Hmm,there's a room called 1000 minigames.It's all bricks are rainbow.And nothing happening too much.

#7 Before February 2015

sportakus1

*TheRealGanig* wrote:

Interesting... Very interesting....

this.

#8 Before February 2015

me

And dont forget the coloured transparent bricks.

#9 Before February 2015

Cyral

^As I said, it would take to long to load custom colors, this is just a fully black block with levels of opacity

Cyral1423736274225158

Board footer