Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Re: New "Control Panel" Menu

This sounds like a great idea! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Good thinking! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#27 Before February 2015

EL53

WANT IT!

#28 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Great Ideas!!! This should be stickied by a mod so we can always see it until it happens!

#29 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Bump.

:.|:;

#30 Before February 2015

Shift

This is a pretty cool idea, but I do see a few issues.

First, the "stats" tab seems like a major waste of Chris' and Peter's time. There's no reason why we need so many graphs about pointless things. And the number of plays is, well, is in the corner. It's certainly not needed.

I like the "players" tab, except that there needs to be a cap on how long you can ban somebody, and a relatively short one, at that. Say three days? Even that's a bit too long.

The "ranks" tab makes the "players" tab totally redundant, and has several problems, so I'm fully against it. First, you need to change the titles of "troll," "idiot" and "noob." Okay, maybe "troll" is fine, but the others are just flaming. Everybody needs to be able to use all the in game tools, especially the coins. Everybody needs to be able to edit and use god-mode after they get the code (open world style editing is fine), as the name of the game dictates, and its the owner's problem if he gives the person the code.

The rest is all great.

Now I'm not looking for an argument, these are just my thoughts.

#31 Before February 2015

supersonic50

a3person wrote:

You put alot of effort explaining your idea and so far I like it, if only I could make art for it. I dont completely understand the Builder rank though:/.

the idea is for builders they are in an unlocked world thats locked and they have the code...
just seeing if youll understand now.:cool:
if you STILL dont understand go play a 'play and edit' world

#32 Before February 2015

gamez7

*support*. Totally.
This would actually take away the duties of code. This would take forever to code, but it would have the power to delete the code box COMPLETELY!

#33 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I very much like this idea.

#34 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

shift wrote:

This is a pretty cool idea, but I do see a few issues.

First, the "stats" tab seems like a major waste of Chris' and Peter's time. There's no reason why we need so many graphs about pointless things. And the number of plays is, well, is in the corner. It's certainly not needed.

I like the "players" tab, except that there needs to be a cap on how long you can ban somebody, and a relatively short one, at that. Say three days? Even that's a bit too long.

The "ranks" tab makes the "players" tab totally redundant, and has several problems, so I'm fully against it. First, you need to change the titles of "troll," "idiot" and "noob." Okay, maybe "troll" is fine, but the others are just flaming. Everybody needs to be able to use all the in game tools, especially the coins. Everybody needs to be able to edit and use god-mode after they get the code (open world style editing is fine), as the name of the game dictates, and its the owner's problem if he gives the person the code.

The rest is all great.

Now I'm not looking for an argument, these are just my thoughts.

Good point...

I'll fix some things up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#35 Before February 2015

Chauer

I think:
1. there should be a code for each rank (for instance, god code, though it was suggested)
2. there should be custom ranks.

#36 Before February 2015

Bobithan

This suggestion is so awesome I read it again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I didn't post before because I couldn't think of any way I could describe how much I would want this in the game.

Oh... and bump :3

aka towwl

#37 Before February 2015

Cyral

Great ideas, a few changes and this would be perfect! 1smile1

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#38 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Another good thing for the control panel would be a level freeze so you could find the people trolling.

#39 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Ratburntr44 wrote:

Another good thing for the control panel would be a level freeze so you could find the people trolling.

YES. I'll add it now. +rep!

Last edited by FIENDISHLLAMA (Sep 15 2011 5:13:06 am)

#40 Before February 2015

superk

Maybe in addition to the level freeze, it shows the last 5 seconds of movement and editing in slow motion?
Anyway, +rep to you!

#41 Before February 2015

dutchtimNL

The thing we need in EE!
+rep for the effort on making this

#42 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Bump.