Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Re: If you could ban 5 people...

Because I don't like you. You seemed to call me a noob a lot. so tada.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#77 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

I'll bring back Linus21 for all in-game mods (including Benjaminsen).

#78 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Jak, jak ,jak, master1, thuggishprune

<3

#79 Before February 2015

Yankeestar180

Hmm
Supermen2
Jettix
Linus
wikitoria
wormman

Fake ones
Addi
Jak
Jak
Jak
Jak

Last edited by Yankeestar180 (Nov 22 2011 4:43:04 pm)

#80 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

New list:
Zoidy, Wiktoria, Glenn21 <3.

Thats it

#81 Before February 2015

Bobyy

linus

supermen1

supermen2

superman1

and superman2

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#82 Before February 2015

Master1

- supermen2
- undead04
- simlis
- l-l-li-linu- god I can't even say it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
- wormman

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#83 Before February 2015

Calicara

I would ban:

Capasha
Twipply
Smilis
Jaybm
Spinza

They annoy me the most because:

Capasha- Big Jerk
Twipply- Like a big robot. Apparently doesn't have any feelings so doesn't care if he hurts others
Smilis- Copies levels
Jaybm- Worlds biggest noob
Spinza- Swears worse than a sailor

So go ahead flame me people, I don't care what people think of me so I'm just usually honest about everything. Of course I usually know when I'm over-stepping my boundaries, but for the most part I'm very expressive about the way I feel about different users. I could write a huge list of people I like though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Calicara (Nov 22 2011 5:23:08 pm)

#84 Before February 2015

Bobyy

linus

supermen1

supermen2

superman1

and superman2

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#85 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

Um...

1. Garfield2436
2. treejoe4
3. Very Past Different55
4. ThuggishPrune (Or not.)
5. FailGirl101 (Or not.)

If ever on a list, I will reopen:
1. jeremifier
2. The_First_Gamer
3. Present Different55
4. Past treejoe4
5. nothingishere 1 & 2

#86 Before February 2015

Calicara

LuigiFan47 wrote:

Um...

1. Garfield2436
2. treejoe4
3. Very Past Different55
5. FailGirl101 (Or not.)

1. jeremifier
2. The_First_Gamer
3. Present Different55
4. Past treejoe4
5. nothingishere 1 & 2

Why would you ban me? I've never done anything to you... ever ._.

I barely even know who you are...

#87 Before February 2015

Jaybm

I would ban:

1. Failgirl101 (cause she is the #1 most annoying forum person)

2. Darkstar32 (cause he spams my levels with random stuff and is a noob over all

3. Kyubii (troll)

4. spinza (mean)

5. idk

Mostly failgirl101 cause alot of people dont like her, and she thinks she is better than everyone else. (flame if you wish failgirl) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Jaybm (Nov 22 2011 8:21:03 pm)

#88 Before February 2015

Gaing

Jaybm wrote:

I would ban:

1. Failgirl101 (cause she is the #1 most annoying forum person)

2. Darkstar32 (cause he spams my levels with random stuff and is a noob over all

3. Kyubii (troll)

4. spinza (mean)

5. idk

Mostly failgirl101 cause alot of people dont like her, and she thinks she is better than everyone else.

I like failgirl101... Give me one good reason why you think she's better then everyone else?...

Last edited by *TheRealGanig* (Nov 22 2011 8:22:16 pm)

#89 Before February 2015

Calicara

I know a list of people who don't like me, but I don't care because those people aren't worth my time of day.

"Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" -Confucius

#90 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Failgirl101 wrote:

I would ban:

Capasha
Twipply
Smilis
Jaybm
Spinza

They annoy me the most because:

Capasha- Big Jerk
Twipply- Like a big robot. Apparently doesn't have any feelings so doesn't care if he hurts others
Smilis- Copies levels
Jaybm- Worlds biggest noob
Spinza- Swears worse than a sailor

So go ahead flame me people, I don't care what people think of me so I'm just usually honest about everything. Of course I usually know when I'm over-stepping my boundaries, but for the most part I'm very expressive about the way I feel about different users. I could write a huge list of people I like though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

lol.

1st of all you cant be banned for being a noob, or not having feelings, or copying levels, or even being a big jerk. so none of those are valid reasons...

2nd i dont even know you!? your just being random -_-

3rd dont reply to this, im not in the mood for a flame war //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

4th lets get these posts back on topic

Last edited by Jaybm (Nov 22 2011 8:35:32 pm)

#91 Before February 2015

Calicara

Jaybm wrote:

1st of all you cant be banned for being a noob, or not having feelings, or copying levels, or even being a big jerk. so none of those are valid reasons...

This makes me laugh. The purpose of this topic is to post 5 people you THINK should be banned, not five people who are going to be banned. So all my reasons are considered valid in my opinion, though they are based on personal experiences combined with my own biased views. It's only natural for me to pick those five people, though I know they haven't actually done anything bannable, except for Smilis who should be banned for plagiarism, but can't be banned because Chris is to lazy to write up rules.

This isn't really a flame war, more of a debate in my opinion, but whatever I am too be banned soon anyway, hopefully it will make you and your noobish friends happy.

~Failgirl101

#92 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Failgirl101 wrote:
Jaybm wrote:

This makes me laugh. The purpose of this topic is to post 5 people you THINK should be banned, not five people who are going to be banned. So all my reasons are considered valid in my opinion, though they are based on personal experiences combined with my own biased views. It's only natural for me to pick those five people, though I know they haven't actually done anything bannable, except for Smilis who should be banned for plagiarism, but can't be banned because Chris is to lazy to write up rules.

This isn't really a flame war, more of a debate in my opinion, but whatever I am too be banned soon anyway, hopefully it will make you and your noobish friends happy.

~Failgirl101

did you not hear the dont reply part?

want some advice: thinking like that will get you nowhere, stop living in the past, holding grudges against people for unnecassary reasons, and just move on...

and your going to be ban? well im glad the forum mods are actually trying to make this forum a better place //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

also who are you again?

Last edited by Jaybm (Nov 22 2011 8:53:40 pm)

#93 Before February 2015

Calicara

Jaybm: I am probably the most forgiving person you'll ever meet. There is a difference between a person who make mistakes and a person who is stupid.

A person who make mistakes, learns from their mistake. A person who is stupid, makes the same mistake over and over again.

I classify by lower enemies as people who make mistakes. Sometimes my enemies even become my friends. I classify by higher enemies as idiots, because they make me lol whenever I see them noob raging like you are right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#94 Before February 2015

Jaybm

Failgirl101 wrote:

Jaybm: I am probably the most forgiving person you'll ever meet. There is a difference between a person who make mistakes and a person who is stupid.

A person who make mistakes, learns from their mistake. A person who is stupid, makes the same mistake over and over again.

I classify by lower enemies as people who make mistakes. Sometimes my enemies even become my friends. I classify by higher enemies as idiots, because they make me lol whenever I see them noob raging like you are right now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

im the one raging, oh ok we will go with that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

since your post is so wrong in so many ways, im now putting an end to this conversation. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

and its funny how your not answering my question. "who are you?"

Last edited by Jaybm (Nov 22 2011 9:01:22 pm)

#95 Before February 2015

LuigiFan47

Failgirl101 wrote:
LuigiFan47 wrote:

Um...

1. Garfield2436
2. treejoe4
3. Very Past Different55
5. FailGirl101 (Or not.)

1. jeremifier
2. The_First_Gamer
3. Present Different55
4. Past treejoe4
5. nothingishere 1 & 2

Why would you ban me? I've never done anything to you... ever ._.

I barely even know who you are...

You: HAHAHA I CON'T WEAD. XD(Hahaha I can't read! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)
Me: Apparently that is true.

Last edited by LuigiFan47 (Nov 22 2011 9:06:48 pm)

#96 Before February 2015

Calicara

Umm... I can read and spell as well as I want, and furthermore you've never even met me, so the fact that you even considered to bother and write my name down makes me wonder why you would even do so in the first place?

Please don't put words in my mouth.

#97 Before February 2015

Twipply

Failgirl101 wrote:

My dear, if I have ever done anything to hurt you then I am truly sorry with every ounce of my being.   The sadness I feel over the thought of ever hurting you brings me to tears.

I would ban myself 5 times for hurting the one and only person I've ever truly cared about.

#98 Before February 2015

the one whose name shall

Hey! Im back, lol geez, many wants me banned. Even tho i am POPULER!!! YEAHHH BABBYYYY!

#99 Before February 2015

Calicara

I wouldn't ban you Linus. I don't know why all these nubz are so rude lol.

#100 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I wouldn't ban Linus. He gives me epic lulz.

Krazyman50 142391096150471

Board footer