Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Re: List of suggestions (READ BEFORE POSTING)

I'm glad I read this. I was about to post a suggestion about adding the level creator's name, but it was already here. Handy list and some great ideas. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#52 Before February 2015

Tree

I completely agree on all of your suggestions. It would take a while to add all of them though if you think about it. A really good idea that you had was adding a ramp, because then you wouldn't have to keep jumping to go over something, you could just simply hold the left/right key.

#53 Before February 2015

DK Levels

I think you should add the ability of moving minimap to anywhere on the screen the player would like instead of it always being in the bottom right corner =]

#54 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

You said water twice

#55 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

What is mute?

#56 Before February 2015

Victimo

1. I got idea to make a checkpoint and spikes! ( If you touch the spikes - go back to checkpoint! )

2. Role play! You got a pickaxe and you can attack and destroy some bricks:
Pickaxe can destroy brick, shovel can destroy grass, but some block can't be a destroyed. But tools can destroy only for example 10 blocks.

Last edited by Victimo (Dec 23 2010 12:47:37 am)

#57 Before February 2015

DAT_LBP

These are what I would like to see in the game most:

1.Design/Create a Block

2.Harmful Blocks and Check Points

3.Animation

4.Text Blocks

5.A background layer for things like water; a Blue Block behind and a Zero G Dot in front

#58 Before February 2015

overlord0

The only problem i see is with the gift energy idea. People could make multiple accounts to farm energy and gift to thier main account.

#59 Before February 2015

DBear

A minor suggestion, but I'd like to be able to add more energy at a time to something you're trying to buy. For instance, it's kind of annoying trying to buy a spawn point, as it only adds 5 energy at a time, so you have to keep mashing the mouse to buy ut.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#60 Before February 2015

wobbufet

slash command   /jointownership name
makes the person an owner of the level as well as you, so multiple people can own certain levels.
slash command /disjointownership name makes a person no longer a co-owner of the level, and this command can only be used by the creator of the level.
an owner gets the code whenever he or she enters without having to type it in, has all of the slash commands besides the /disjointownership name command.
the creator has all of the owner features plus the disjointownership feature and is the only player who can look at the my saved worlds panel to access his ore her saved levels. owners do not have that last feature.

#61 Before February 2015

Olip96

I'm wondering about something.

What's the point of a whole section for game suggestions if now alex just lock them and add it to that list ?

We can no longer discuss about those ideas ?

Stop locking them, damnit !

#62 Before February 2015

lord

For some people, the parental control is not populair, because there parent don't want to pay throught paypal or the creditcard. Can you make it that the parents have to pay, so they can set the chat off. Instead of pay to do it on? It wil help many people. By my, I can't set the chat on, because my parents don't trust the site and they have also not a paypal or a creditcard. So, I can't chat ever. I think there will be more people like that happening.

#63 Before February 2015

mistahboi

How about blocks that collapse temporarily when a certain amount of people stand on them? That will be useful for races.

Oh, and for the gift energy idea, maybe only Betas will get to use it until a solution is thought of to prevent abuse.

Last edited by mistahboi (Jan 1 2011 7:51:56 pm)

#64 Before February 2015

Tree

I like the ramp idea a lot, we should definatley have those in EE. They would help a lot.

#65 Before February 2015

Panic

Get gravity arrows as a background layer.
So far you can only put them in empty spaces with nothing else. You should be able to put them with gates, doors, coins, crowns and keys, so they won't always have the annoying down gravity.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#66 Before February 2015

Onyx

I thought everyone would like to see games like Tag and CTF tbh xD

#67 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

Rurigok wrote:

- Change default smiley

and default blocks

#68 Before February 2015

Nf97

Dialgonar Gravity? No way, too crazy!!!

And the god bright must be... like 1000 gems or 20000 energy xD

#69 Before February 2015

katelyn

There was a suggestion in another topic somewhere that the room name should be displayed whilst you are in the room, in the bottom bar.
I would link, but I'd struggle to find it and I simply don't have the time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
On a side note, I think the pop-up text blocks need to be done next.

#70 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

chris made 50x400 tall world(mods only //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile) already....

#71 Before February 2015

haythere

There should be different pre-made backgrounds, not just background blocks. I realised this after seeing the factory bricks, the bricks are great however they just don't suit the black background.

#72 Before February 2015

lord

Is it something?

You have a red key door. That you can put the gravity skill on it as maker of the sandbox? so you can also fall to the upside or to the left side or right side? And that also with other doors? So you can make more different kind's of games?
With the keyboard hit then C.

#73 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I've got an excellent idea. How about an individual crown that doesn't last forever. You could set a number when you draw it, say 10, and that's how many people earn it before it vanishes. eg, someone gets it. Then 11 more people get it and the first guy loses his crown. Kind of the same basic concept as replacement on a high score thing. And, you could have them vanish like coins until you are bumped off the list. That would prevent one person from taking up all the spaces on the list.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#74 Before February 2015

Tree

Aaah your list is so long! It probably took ages to make!

#75 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Wow, I once had a long list of suggestions but this has much better things than what I had before. I hope some of this comes into action soon. (The list of suggestions got deleted... oops //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile )

aka towwl

Moukdaboss1428358698491733

Board footer