Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Ideas for bricks

Xmb1v.jpg

Really? REALLY?

EDIT: Let me just clarify that I made this post because the above suggestion has been suggested several dozen times, and is a quite famous suggestion.

Last edited by shift (Oct 16 2011 8:56:23 pm)

#202 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

Custom made bricks (for like when you want a circle shape.)

#203 Before February 2015

catscratch9898

i think there should be letter bricks to like tell people things about your level or they could be a background:lol:

#204 Before February 2015

pokemania

Heres some EE ideas I have:

Ice bricks:bricks you slide on

smiley code brick:you need a special smiley to go through

dissepearing bricks:they disepear after a while when you steped on them

hide bricks:bricks that you go behind like the opposite of backround bricks

one way bricks 2:that you fall through it but you can`t jump through it

cloud bricks:nothing special just look like clouds

pirate collection:barrels,skull flag (or just a brick with a skull on it),cannon balls/cannon and parrots(and a pirate smiley too)

castle collection:flags,torches,sheilds/swords and pillars

and I woud like if you coud make backround bricks visible on the minimap.
Hope you coud make some of the ideas real.
(if my english sucks it is cause I'm from sweden):D

I got one more idea blue-coindoors(you need to take for example five BLUE coins to get through.

Last edited by pokemania (Oct 23 2011 2:35:21 am)

#205 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

What about bricks with a timer (Maxium limit is 5 minutes.)

Last edited by Taxidriver555 (Oct 23 2011 11:05:54 pm)

#206 Before February 2015

gogosboy

God Mode Bricks: Bricks that can only be used by the owner of the world, and even god moders can't get through them or delete them or change them, only the owner of the world can. + rep me if you like this idea please!

#207 Before February 2015

simonbee

1: Anti coindoor. if you pick a coin the door closes and not open.
2: Crown door. if you have the crown the crown door open. and if you don,t have it the crown door closes again.
3: Anti keys. like if someone pick a green key the block closes. than he picks the anti green key and it open again.

the names of the ideas are not so good. you can chance them.

#208 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

You know the ninja get code levels? There should be smiley bricks that only a certain smiley can pass through

#209 Before February 2015

aceofspades415

What we need is a white brick because we had some that look like it but it was never white.

#210 Before February 2015

Robertop

Movin blocks...

#211 Before February 2015

fatfry

Blocks that surround an area that makes impossible for anyone except the creator to edit inside of it.... Sorta like that editing section in the tutorial

#212 Before February 2015

Taxidriver555

What about a "Artist Block" this item will be in the beta shop for 1,000 gems you will get a color wheel to make the brick change color and design with a shape toolbox.

#213 Before February 2015

flyingdragon

A block that can light up and have different shapes that can be added depending on the holidays and you can change the color with hex codes.
You can also change if they blink, how bright or dim they are, and how fast or slow they blink.
They could be for beta only.;)

#214 Before February 2015

JJSARO

Blocks that become solid when you have enough coins - Reverse Coin Blocks - 10 per 1000 energy

Furry textured blocks of the main colours - Carpet Blocks - 1000 energy

Creates hard to see conditions - Foreground Fog - 1750 energy

Artistic textures such as paper airplanes, Paper swans and mosaic peices of paper - Origami/Mosaic Blocks - 1750 energy

Weird purposely glitchy texture - Glitchy Brick - 750 energy

Has kingly stuff such as a 2 brick (tall) throne, Diamond crown, Statue of king smiley (2 tall), Checkboard floor that are like the checkered backgrounds, ETC +King Smiley - Royalty Package - 5000 energy

Last edited by JJSARO (Dec 17 2011 10:24:43 pm)

#215 Before February 2015

tristan4567

i think there should be a brick like the coin block but it uses blue coins and also another one that acts like a gate after collecting the desired amount of coin.

#216 Before February 2015

tristan4567

there should be an electric guitar package. like the piano and drum packs. so that u can play more dramatic themes.

Last edited by tristan4567 (Dec 18 2011 12:29:17 pm)

#217 Before February 2015

Pr0d1gy

Yes I agree with the opposite coin door idea. I also agree there should be pure white bricks. You should also choose if you want your level's main color black or white

#218 Before February 2015

JJSARO

Spring Package. Contains-
Blue spring block= Gives players a second jump in midair after there first.
Red spring block= Gives players a third jump in midair after the first and second.
Gold spring block= Gives players infinite jumps in midair.
Cancel Spring block= Takes away any spring powers the player currently has.
All the blocks are pass through and give these properties.
Blue cannot downgrade you if you have red or gold, Red or blue cannot downgrade you if you have gold.
Cost = 2250 energy

#219 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

the spring pack sounds alright, but for the gold i'd have it 5 jumps in midair instead of infinite because that would be like moonjumping, and moonjumping is an ability you can get in a game where you can jump, by hacking //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Last edited by DQIXPlayer (Dec 26 2011 12:13:40 pm)

#220 Before February 2015

gregoryheffly

There should be a smiley lock, where you need to be that smiley to pass through.:):|:(:D:o;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool:

#221 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Sorry about any duplicates as I didn't found any myself.

* Other sides of one-way blocks (left, right, down)
* Blue coin doors
* Blocks that work like players (get coins, activate keys, work with gravity etc.) and can be pushed by players, should be a limit of them to not make game slow
* Blocks that works same as above, but have certain moving trajectory
* Doors and keys of every possible color

If something is a duplicate, PM me so I will remove it (I hate spam and reposting too!).

Last edited by robotkoer (Jan 8 2012 3:40:41 pm)

#222 Before February 2015

kelo333

I would like a coin door with a max of 999 or something like that;)

#223 Before February 2015

Blizzard

You could have a brick where its like a secret
If you stand on it for a certain amount of time it breaks. But however long it took for it to break it how long it takes for it to come back. Plus you can choose your time from 0:01 to 1:00

#224 Before February 2015

neon1

The ZOMBIE, MUMMY, ALIEN, COWBOY, FIREMAN, PIXIE, CHEF, SAILOR, CAVEMAN, GOLDEN, DRAGON, CYCLOPS, EMPEROR, LEPRACHUAN, SOLDIER, SHERIFF, PILOT, and CHILD, and PIRATE im full of great ideas!

#225 Before February 2015

GodMode

This is my favorite website to play games! They have the best games and you can get free SnD coins, earn game achievements, chat with friends, save highscores, customize your profile and much more stuff! Play Game Interlude online games now!

(link name: online games
link url: http://gameinterlude.com)

Anch1424820788476611

Board footer