Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 Before February 2015

blizzard

Re: Ideas for bricks

a brick that when you stand on it slowly crumbles into nothing

#327 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

lol
Would this be limited like portals? Or unlimited like fully black block?
If this were added, how much energy would it cost/be for 1 brick?
Would they regenerate over a period of time? If yes, would we be able to set that period of time?

#328 Before February 2015

blizzard

kooldude9000 - I Dont know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile , it was a random suggestion and if they were to become,have like a 1-10 second time period on them.Infinite amount of them after costing about 1,500 energy

#329 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

Lol, I was sort of joking ... but, you appear to have everything figured out for it.
My Suggestion: Timer block, has a digital clock on it. 10 in each world for 1,000 energy.
They can count up from 00:00 or down from a set limit, 60:00 being the maximum.
Maybe they could be like chests on minecraft; two small put together makes one large.

#330 Before February 2015

SuperDoggie

u know what i thought there should be a halo pack with a green Spartan mask:D

#331 Before February 2015

john39

I would like to see some Roman blocks,decoration and backround.And maybe some creatures.You know monsters that are moving in right and left or jump every 1 second and when you touch them they hurt you or they give you a coin.You know something like a moving hazard or coin.There could also be blue coin doors and gates.

#332 Before February 2015

Tauruslefone

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:
NoDestroyers wrote:

Maybe a coin gate perhaps? Opposite a coin door you know. If you get a number of coins, the gate will close. It could be useful... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Congratulations! You're the 5,000th person to suggest that idea!

http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh38 … encup1.jpg

Uncalled for bro. Just. Uncalled. For. I know i am double-posting so i am gonna erase my other post and i don't care if i get a warning. just had to say that that was uncalled for and rude.

EDIT: Other Post Erased.

Last edited by Tauruslefone (Aug 8 2013 6:14:06 pm)

#333 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

It would be nice if we had ramps. And maybe Time Locks.

Time Locks

1. hit that switch
2. get past the time lock doors before they switch back
3. u winz

791mAP8.png

#334 Before February 2015

Anch

Make blocks that move.

#335 Before February 2015

Creature

anch159 wrote:

Make blocks that move.

Its not a good idea, i saw a ee remake with moving blocks, but they hurt my eyes.

This is a false statement.

#336 Before February 2015

Noctis

Creature wrote:
anch159 wrote:

Make blocks that move.

Its not a good idea, i saw a ee remake with moving blocks, but they hurt my eyes.

There is always a way to make it so your eyes don't hurt

#337 Before February 2015

Creature

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:
Creature wrote:
anch159 wrote:

Make blocks that move.

There is always a way to make it so your eyes don't hurt

But i dont like the idea, its a little confusing sometimes.

This is a false statement.

#338 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

Tiny Suggestion:
There are only white, scarlet, and yellow metal blocks, right? Why not add Blue, Green, Purple, etc.

791mAP8.png

#339 Before February 2015

Anch

They should add many different colors for each pack using the same shading so it's much easier to build art.
EX: Window pack has many different colors (although it doesn't show up on the map)

#340 Before February 2015

Implosion

My idea is called the Death Block. It opens when you've died a certain amount of times. It has a drop of blood on it. I drew the block using a paint software for iMacs.

How the block looks:

MZi9eOl.png

See you in the forums!

~Implosion

#341 Before February 2015

Anch

Implosion wrote:

My idea is called the Death Block. It opens when you've died a certain amount of times. It has a drop of blood on it. I drew the block using a paint software for iMacs.

How the block looks:

http://i.imgur.com/MZi9eOl.png

See you in the forums!

~Implosion

Looks great!

#342 Before February 2015

ShadowkirbyMAPS

Treasure Chest:

This block is a part of the Pirate Pack but will be inside the 'Action' category of the tool menu. The treasure chest can store a number of items inside of it that you can place anywhere for users to find. The way to collect the loot from the chest is two either stand on top of it and click the block, or be directly next to it from the side. The items inside the chest are the only items you can use in the entire map, without receiving code. You can place the blocks in your inventory to place them strategically to solve difficult puzzles ex: minigames, hold-spaces or stairs.

#343 Before February 2015

skullz17

ShadowkirbyMAPS wrote:

Treasure Chest:

This block is a part of the Pirate Pack but will be inside the 'Action' category of the tool menu. The treasure chest can store a number of items inside of it that you can place anywhere for users to find. The way to collect the loot from the chest is two either stand on top of it and click the block, or be directly next to it from the side. The items inside the chest are the only items you can use in the entire map, without receiving code. You can place the blocks in your inventory to place them strategically to solve difficult puzzles ex: minigames, hold-spaces or stairs.

If you place the blocks, they will only show up for you, right?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#344 2015-02-22 11:25:25

Abelysk

1. Slippery blocks that have weaker jumping physics than normal blocks. They have similar physics to sliding within a down-faced boost arrow.

2. Disintegratable blocks that disintegrate for as much seconds as you set the blocks to be. They only disintegrate when touched. Not a global block (only functions to each individual).

3. Different timed doors (colored to mark their identities).

4. Re-introduce portal cannon functionality (remove limit to speed control within portals/extend speed limit within portals). This allows more freedom of high-speed travel in between portals, and opens up creative ways to use the portal with boost arrows.

5. Allow players to set seconds/time to keys.

#345 2015-02-24 23:57:36

Elionelion

Xpo20  wrote:

Bubble Block... Basically, your inside a square bubble floating around(Gravity still moves you), but if you hit a block, you lose your bubble powers. Btw, this should be moved to Graphical Suggestions.

I think this would be better as a potion

#346 2015-02-25 00:33:08

Anch

ShadowkirbyMAPS  wrote:

Treasure Chest:

That sounds like a really good idea (besides sounding like it's from MineCraft).
People can make really awesome puzzles with this...

Anch1424820788476611

Board footer