Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

henkster

Portal question

Hi, im new on this forum, not on EE. I have a question: I'm non-beta so i do not expect to get portals very soon. However, in my bar with all the blocks, I DO have a portal, bit i CAN'T buy it. I think that's rather strange. Is this a bug or something else??

#2 Before February 2015

Jamd

Re: Portal question

everyone starts with one portal so when you buy another you can actually use them together //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Chris's way of teasing

#3 Before February 2015

henkster

But that's my quetion exactly: I can't buy one at all! It's not in the shop! If that is teasing it's CRUEL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Domien

Only beta's could buy it atm. But everyone gets 1 portal, pretty useless because you need minimum 2 to use them. ( you can only tele from 1 portal to another one).

Just Chris' way of teasing you to buy beta.

#5 Before February 2015

henkster

GRRRR.... THAT IS AWFUL! :'( No just kidding, thanks for the answer!

#6 Before February 2015

dol257

i feel your pain! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad
have fun on the forums btw!

#7 Before February 2015

Panic

It wasn't actually intended as teasing. Chris only wanted to tease Beta players, but ended up giving 1 to everyone. Now he's too lazy to fix it, so he just left it like that.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#8 Before February 2015

Shift

Look at it this way, now you have a nice decoration!

#9 Before February 2015

Gaganvir

Darn; I thought people said that the portals would be out for non-beta people in the energy shop. If so, when?

Edit: I need it for my Volcano boss

Last edited by Gaganvir (May 21 2011 11:07:16 am)

#10 Before February 2015

chan324

dol257 wrote:

i feel your pain! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Me too!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

henkster 1423747175214257

Board footer