Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Beware of False Krock Bot!

I must ask, what did you do to **** these guys off?

#27 Before February 2015

Persona

It wasn't helperbot, it was dubbed "helpbot"
The bot movement, chewy

Last edited by Persona (Jun 28 2012 2:54:25 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

dav112

First of all I never sent persona any "EX Shift Bot". But this is true that I was in the tinychat with undefined when I told persona in irc about undefined. But after persona arrived I left because of what happened earlier. To prove what happened, here is a picture of the TC log before persona arrived. http://i.imgur.com/RS6qV.png.

As you can see I was framed by "undefined" who hacked me some days earlier. I do not know how he infected me. One day I started receiving messages from him. They mostly consisted of stuff about how he wanted me to make some deal with persona to remove the website www.bf2012.weebly.com. I denied and he said for me to come to the Tinychat room www.tinychat.com/eefa. He said that if I didn't come, he would leak my passwords and email accounts. In Tinychat I listened to him, and told persona in IRC that undefined wanted to talk to him. After that I left because undefined said he would remove the spy program form my computer.

After that happened, I never heard from undefined again, and I just thought that he removed the spy program form my computer. I am not the person who infected persona, I am only a puppet that was controlled by undefined.

As for showpath being involved in this, I know nothing about that and don't suspect he is behind this. He may also have been infected by undefined. I don't know.

#29 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Oh how I love all of this happening, it makes a beautiful perspective of moronic altitudes and incoherent judgments.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#30 Before February 2015

Deetz

Why cant the real Krock just post here and end all this???

#31 Before February 2015

jemhun

Persona wrote:

Back when the project started, a user by the name of dav(numbers) gave a bot to SmileyGod.   When I saw his level, the bot was named EX Shift Bot.   SmileyGod, did not have the faintest idea what it did.   So when I asked for him to send it to me, what-the-hell, I could probably fix the crashing, it was dubbed "HelpBot".   With out any precautions, I tried it, and it crashed, numerious times.     About a week had passed, and I was watching a couple of videos.   When I was done watching one, I switched to an new one, and a firefox 64x popup said it liked the old one better.   Curious, I opened up taskmanager, and another popup saying "You won't find me in task manager -.-".   After I tried rebooting my computer, and when it started, another popup came up "We can talk about this in your tinychat".   I "faked" as my dad telling him an investigation would begin (okay, I was desperate) His username in the tc was "Undefined".   It did scare the hacker.   Few days passed, and I noticed I could not log into EE.   Tried email, 2 of my emails were hacked.

So,   after a long day of stress, using google's investigation tool, I was able to get my account back.   In one of them, I kept getting logged out, so I just deleted the email.   The only thing on it was a few sites, and I had them switched before I deleted the email anyways.   I noticed a few of my other accounts were hacked, after a long day in the Cold Storm, I did learn (or he was trolling) that ThuggishPrune did do all of it.   He even admitted it himself.   (Call me gullible if you want) A user named dav(numbers) said the real hacker is in your tinychat.

I noticed my tinychat was indeed hacked, and after a few seconds with the hacker, ThuggishPrune (An OP of my tinychat??) banned me.
After me rebooting my computer, and backing up my D drive onto   a seperate drive, all while my ethernet was unplugged, I reentered the tinychat, and there undefined was.

After telling me helpbot was what he used, and assuming that is how he spied on me, and got what I was doing, I knew who he was.   He was distrubuting it, and smileygod even confirmed it.

It was dav(numbers).

I told him I knew who he was, and he told me that was not him, he used a shared account (Cherry) to disrubte it.   First, I have to ask how did he know the hacker was in the tinychat.   Big coiencidence.

After a day, I get an noreply email from the everybody edits team stating about an account verifyer.   I did open the program, but I did not use it.
You, the community helped me out immesnly.   I learned alot about saftey just in that one topic.   I thank you for that.   Anyways, It pointed to the same url.

Then today, Krok bot.

If anyone knows someone with dav(and about 4 numbers), he did this.

Can you sue the person? And isn't all that hacking illegal?
Because the person is manipulating your computer without even knowing it. Just because of one bot sharing site for a FLASH GAME!?

Computer manipulation

EDIT: Dav112 + Persona: Just wipe out your entire hard drive to remove the spy program.
And back up all your important stuffs.

Last edited by jemhun (Jun 28 2012 5:13:03 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

Persona

Dav, If this is all true, then I am sorry.   Do you know who this undefined is?
If you were being manipulated, do you know any information about him?

I plan to reformat as soon as the attempts cool down.
Which is planned for tonight.

And, Sueing is just too much trouble for a silly little hack that ruined
just a few of my internet profile.   I could see suing for my paypal, but that
was left alone because of a complex password.

Also, I have gotten that the hacker is swedish.   I will provide an IP if I could, and if
anyone is interested.

And how would krock replying close this post?
Krock is the most honest guy, I know he wouldn't do this.

Last edited by Persona (Jun 28 2012 5:58:28 pm)

#33 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

What bot movement? Care to catch me up? And I love how serious this game has become. Reminds me when people hacked people because of Halo or Gears of War.

#34 Before February 2015

jemhun

Persona wrote:

I plan to reformat as soon as the attempts cool down.
Which is planned for tonight.

Does the registry is gonna be restored after you format?
Because isn't the virus is already in the the registry or boot-up?

#35 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Once upon a time, persona said "everybody that wants a bot should be free to have bot"

so persona guest bombed worlds with links to a bot site
and made a forum topic
and shared coin collector
and ppl were like 'wtf'
and hated the movement
but the people without forum accounts liked it
and if they didnt they got kicked
just to pretend everyone was a supporter
and then this guy was all like
i dont like u persona
and hacked persona or something like that

the end

#36 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Fdoou wrote:

Once upon a time, persona said "everybody that wants a bot should be free to have bot"

so persona guest bombed worlds with links to a bot site
and made a forum topic
and shared coin collector
and ppl were like 'wtf'
and hated the movement
but the people without forum accounts liked it
and if they didnt they got kicked
just to pretend everyone was a supporter
and then this guy was all like
i dont like u persona
and hacked persona or something like that

the end

*facepalm* You brought this upon yourself. Also, why does everyone care about bots? Must be the new fad. I really need to catch up on the last few months.

#37 Before February 2015

Persona

I brought this to myself?   Who the heck are you to tell me that?   Sure, your a forum moderator, but that doesn't mean you should judge me like that.   Sharing bots did not have to lead to hacking me, and other users.   If you did not support it, there could have been alternates to hacking.

Bots are a pretty big drama-hole when they do not need to be.   I could have shared bots with out such the big commotion everyone gave it, when it could have ran smoothly and nothing bad could have happend to ee.   Anyways, reformatting now.   So, I may not respond for a while.

Last edited by Persona (Jun 28 2012 8:29:30 pm)

#38 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Woah dude. Calm down there, let's analyze this.

Persona wrote:

I brought this to myself?   Who the heck are you to tell me that?

In the same way, who are you to critizize what I think? #lolhypocrites But I'm Chewy. A forumer like you. I have free speech as anyone else on here does.

Persona wrote:

Sure, your a forum moderator, but that doesn't mean you should judge me like that.

Then what does it mean in terms of how I should judge you? I'm a forumer like you, the fact that I am a mod or not does not change that. I have opinions, a bit unpopular ones.

Persona wrote:

Sharing bots did not have to lead to hacking me, and other users.   If you did not support it, there could have been alternates to hacking.

From what I understand, bots are a grey area in terms of legality. You played with fire and got burned. Did you not know that you could get hacked from downloading random programs from the internet that ask for your info? Mommy always thought me not give out any info on the internet, seems like times have changed.

Persona wrote:

Bots are a pretty big drama-hole when they do not need to be.   I could have shared bots with out such the big commotion everyone gave it, when it could have ran smoothly and nothing bad could have happend to ee.   Anyways, reformatting now.   So, I may not respond for a while.

Welcome to the stage known as puberty, which most of our users are going through. This makes them drama prone. If you saw the drama surrounding it, why do it?

#39 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

All this bot hacking attack & commotion is pathetic, just pathetic.

Persona running BF2012? Noobs ruining EE with bots? Krock adding DigBot & Snake? The community shunned Persona? C'mon... Show me the proof... I have yet to see the lobby filled with TAL and Personal-Assistant Bot. -_-

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Jun 28 2012 11:18:53 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

Persona

If I told you something very critical, you could warn me right?   Who would I be to tell a moderator to "F**k off" for an example.   You have free speech, but is it always proper to say "FIRE!" when there really is none?   Sure, you can.. But you can easily make users, just like me very angry.   Me being offended by it should atleast make you think maybe I was offended, yet you still respond with what I need to read, and it makes me feel bad.

Bots are freaking assisting tools.   I can understand coin collector, which is why I didn't publicly give it to anyone, or some bots that can cause more harm, however they shouldn't have to be tools that people rage for no reason, like Aoitenshi is saying.   What the hell is there to cause drama about?   The lobby isn't flooded, yet I still got many thousands of views.   It is not like it is ruining EE as people said.

If you want to play with your little scenario, I played with fire, and got burned?   The fire was blew by the wind (the drama the community caused + hack attempts) is what burned me in the outcome.   With out the wind, stuff still could have went wrong, however it did not have to be by the wind (hacking attempts).   Out of the scenario, you give the internet your information when you log into everybody edits.   You trying to act cooler (Mommy taught me.. She did not teach me..) is totatlly offensive.

And it is NOT my fault that those teenagers are drama-prone.   If I saw drama surrounding it, I wanted to prove a point.   I wasn't doing anything risky until all the drama started wind..

An update, I have finally rebooted to factory, and installing the few programs I must to have a normal internet again.

@Dav112 - When I logged into gmail, I saw your name in an email recovery.   It was an hotmail.   That is all I will say to protect your email.

Last edited by Persona (Jun 29 2012 1:01:49 am)

#41 Before February 2015

Persona

Moo.   It isn't the game we are heated about.   This wasn't a heated topic until people started to say how it was in reality my fault.   I wanted this to be a topic warning people about a bot, and lets say it went up from there.

#42 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Persona wrote:

If I told you something very critical, you could warn me right?   Who would I be to tell a moderator to "F**k off" for an example.   You have free speech, but is it always proper to say "FIRE!" when there really is none?   Sure, you can.. But you can easily make users, just like me very angry.   Me being offended by it should atleast make you think maybe I was offended, yet you still respond with what I need to read, and it makes me feel bad.

Free speech doesn't cover slander and vulgarities. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Persona wrote:

The lobby isn't flooded, yet I still got many thousands of views.   It is not like it is ruining EE as people said.

Can't argue with that, I barely play myself.

Persona wrote:

Out of the scenario, you give the internet your information when you log into everybody edits.

This and the bot giving is two different things entirely.

Persona wrote:

You trying to act cooler (Mommy taught me.. She did not teach me..) is totatlly offensive.

Act cooler? Lol. If someone ever said, "Mommy told me..." they'd get made fun of, back in my day. And I didn't specifically target you. I said seems like times have changed, which is a general comment.

Persona wrote:

And it is NOT my fault that those teenagers are drama-prone.   If I saw drama surrounding it, I wanted to prove a point.   I wasn't doing anything risky until all the drama started wind..

Did you not continue after the wind started?
I haven't said anything to offend you, you take my posts to heart. Lighten up dude. I hate this over-sensitivity of youth today, and I'm only 2-3 years older than you guys.

Thy Cowman wrote:

I think it's cute how heated you guys are getting over a game.

I always take the chance for a good debate. :3

Last edited by Chewy (Jun 29 2012 1:16:29 am)

#43 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Persona wrote:

Back when the project started, a user by the name of dav(numbers) gave a bot to SmileyGod.   When I saw his level, the bot was named EX Shift Bot.   SmileyGod, did not have the faintest idea what it did.   So when I asked for him to send it to me, what-the-hell, I could probably fix the crashing, it was dubbed "HelpBot".   With out any precautions, I tried it, and it crashed, numerious times.     About a week had passed, and I was watching a couple of videos.   When I was done watching one, I switched to an new one, and a firefox 64x popup said it liked the old one better.   Curious, I opened up taskmanager, and another popup saying "You won't find me in task manager -.-".   After I tried rebooting my computer, and when it started, another popup came up "We can talk about this in your tinychat".   I "faked" as my dad telling him an investigation would begin (okay, I was desperate) His username in the tc was "Undefined".   It did scare the hacker.   Few days passed, and I noticed I could not log into EE.   Tried email, 2 of my emails were hacked.

So,   after a long day of stress, using google's investigation tool, I was able to get my account back.   In one of them, I kept getting logged out, so I just deleted the email.   The only thing on it was a few sites, and I had them switched before I deleted the email anyways.   I noticed a few of my other accounts were hacked, after a long day in the Cold Storm, I did learn (or he was trolling) that ThuggishPrune did do all of it.   He even admitted it himself.   (Call me gullible if you want) A user named dav(numbers) said the real hacker is in your tinychat.

I noticed my tinychat was indeed hacked, and after a few seconds with the hacker, ThuggishPrune (An OP of my tinychat??) banned me.
After me rebooting my computer, and backing up my D drive onto   a seperate drive, all while my ethernet was unplugged, I reentered the tinychat, and there undefined was.

After telling me helpbot was what he used, and assuming that is how he spied on me, and got what I was doing, I knew who he was.   He was distrubuting it, and smileygod even confirmed it.

It was dav(numbers).

I told him I knew who he was, and he told me that was not him, he used a shared account (Cherry) to disrubte it.   First, I have to ask how did he know the hacker was in the tinychat.   Big coiencidence.

After a day, I get an noreply email from the everybody edits team stating about an account verifyer.   I did open the program, but I did not use it.
You, the community helped me out immesnly.   I learned alot about saftey just in that one topic.   I thank you for that.   Anyways, It pointed to the same url.

Then today, Krok bot.

If anyone knows someone with dav(and about 4 numbers), he did this.

Or maybe you're just trying to frame him. Just a thought, nothing more.

#44 Before February 2015

DJDavid98
Website

The dark times has come

#45 Before February 2015

Krock

thanks for this informations.
I've hosted my bots (my OLD versions) on mediafire.com,
they are deleted because I use my own host. (nimg.x90x.net)
http://nimg.x90x.net/ee_bbk_d/ee_vers.txt is the EE version, the Bot requires it.
Bot is written in: C# .NET framework 3.5
What my bot does: download 1 file (--^) and save the files "login.txt", "admins.txt", "bans.txt", "data.txt" - more NOT
My name is in EE and EE forums the same: Krock (not Krok or Kr0ck)

Please stop with this sh*t, I hate these things.
If you recrive a PM from me, check first the name.
Thanks

#46 Before February 2015

FloddyFosh

Just a heads up...

Ive seen people today claiming to have my DigBot and sharing it with various links.

I didn't download it or check it what kind of program it was but it sounded suspicious. Just want to let you all know that it's impossible for someone to have my bot because I havent and I never will share my DigBot.

Just never download anything from someone who you don't trust and/or put in your information in suspicious programs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

~Floddy

#47 Before February 2015

dav112

Persona: Please PM me what it said when you recovered your email. Thanks.

#48 Before February 2015

mathy

Floddyfosh? First, did YOU make DigBot? If you did, can you help me then with a bot? It doesn't have to be a digbot/snakebot, but a normal one like:

MATHY: !ping
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Pong!
MATHY: !**** (upside down exclamation mark heheh)
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Did you think that trick would work? P0NG!
MATHY: !amiadmin
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Yep, you're an admin.
SHINEE: !amiadmin
MATHYBOT: [MBot] Nope, you're not.

Got it? Stuff like tha. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

EDIT: I don't even know why I want a bot. Maybe cuz it's cool? O.o
EDIT2: Actually, it doesn't matter who teaches me bot making stuff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (only important thing is, my English isn't super good. Maybe a Dutch-English person could teach me botstuff? Cuz I'm Dutch.)

Last edited by mathy (Jun 29 2012 12:01:31 pm)

#49 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

mathy wrote:

Floddyfosh? First, did YOU make DigBot? If you did, can you help me then with a bot? It doesn't have to be a digbot/snakebot, but a normal one like:

EDIT2: Actually, it doesn't matter who teaches me bot making stuff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (only important thing is, my English isn't super good. Maybe a Dutch-English person could teach me botstuff? Cuz I'm Dutch.)

Please take this stuff in a PM next time. You don't need to do this in someone else's topic, just PM Floddy.
You haven't been warned.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#50 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

mathy wrote:

No one would help you learn stuff like that. With the amount of English you know, it would be near impossible to teach you. Also, learning to code is hard stuff.

Persona 142391404147391

Board footer