Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

John

Re: CleverBot-bot - What do you think? Too spammy?

gustav9797 wrote:

<snip> //That was getting long...
Well I don't care if he did or not, I created this bot without his thoughts and bots, so I did NOT copy him. You should bother your own business and not care about what Lrussel will think, I have already talked to him and he hasn't said anything.

Please look at my edit.

EDIT: First post:

gustav9797 wrote:

There are many more possibilities with this, and if you hate the spam, complain and suggest what to do.

I suggest to check to see if the level has atleast 10 people online then it will join.

Last edited by Emalton (Aug 1 2013 4:21:56 pm)

PW?scale=2

#27 Before February 2015

gustav9797

when I kick it, it comes back.

Oh sorry, I might have restarted it some times while debugging, and then it reconnects to rooms it has been kicked from. But once you kick it and the bot stays running, it won't reconnect.

uzjIGfi.gif

#28 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I REALLY hope this doesn't... LOG THE CHAT.

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Aug 1 2013 5:47:41 pm)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#29 Before February 2015

NR2001

Emalton wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:

There are many more possibilities with this, and if you hate the spam, complain and suggest what to do.

I suggest to check to see if the level has atleast 10 people online then it will join.

Isn't that impossible to do without joining the level first?

BuzzerBee wrote:

I REALLY hope this not doesn't... LOG THE CHAT.

So does gustav work for the NSA now? lol

#30 Before February 2015

ostkaka

NR2001 wrote:
Emalton wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:

Isn't that impossible to do without joining the level first?

No.

Last edited by ostkaka (Aug 2 2013 1:54:45 am)

#31 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Emalton wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:
Emalton wrote:

Well, I find it really annoying. First of all it joins every level and spamms it. Also, Lrussell came up with the idea, and I don't think he enjoys him. The .DLL is called ChatterBotAPI and it has got removed from most of the internet. The owners of Cleverbot don't like it and made it against their TOS I've heard.

First, hate spam? /mute. Don't like it anyway? /kick. Still mad at nothing? /reportabuse. Lrussel came up with idea? No, it's entirely my own idea, lrussel has nothing to do with this.

*Lrussell
You are wrong. Lrussell put it on LBot before you. I'm not sure if he knows that you copied him, because he most likely won't be happy about it. In fact have the code if you would like to see it.

But what is a fact, Lrusssell came up with the idea before.
BTW: I'm not trying to rage you, I just find it very annoying and that is what I think.

Here's where you're both wrong, I was the first one that implemented CleverBot (and Omegle) into EE.
Lrussell took the idea from me and I didn't care at all. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

signature.png
*u stinky*

#32 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Update:
Now the bot stores the rooms it has been kicked from in a file and it will never reconnect to that world again unless you use "!enableroom <roomid>" in another world which has the bot joined.
Of course you have to be the world owner to use this command.

uzjIGfi.gif

#33 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

I think this is the bot I'm kicking all the time from my worlds...

#34 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Meredith is currently hosting the bot round' the clock. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
New command added: "!players" returns total   of players online in EE, and in the room.

uzjIGfi.gif

#35 Before February 2015

NR2001

Meredith1999 wrote:

It logs the kicks now, so it shouldn't join it anymore, it currenly won't join 229 worlds.

How do you the exact number?

#36 Before February 2015

gustav9797

(Meredith, it likes to put duplicates>.<)

uzjIGfi.gif

#37 Before February 2015

lucasmaster2000

Does 38764eros is the " Clever"?

#38 Before February 2015

gustav9797

lucasmaster2000 wrote:

Does 38764eros is the " Clever"?

Pff, I don't think it is clever.

uzjIGfi.gif

#39 Before February 2015

Helvi

There are quadtrillion maps open due to these silly chatbots.

I mean...

bot.jpg

Hi.

#40 Before February 2015

ostkaka

BuzzerBee wrote:

It would be nice if it could log "!think" and put it in public somewhere.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by ostkaka (Aug 2 2013 7:09:49 pm)

#41 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

ostkaka wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

It would be nice if it could log "!think" and put it in public somewhere.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Which would possibly generate a huge and useless file. Great idea.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#42 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Helvi wrote:

There are quadtrillion maps open due to these silly chatbots.

I mean...

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/y085o7u4/bot.jpg

Uhm, sorry, it crashed and refused to leave any worlds. It should leave automatically when it's the only player, but something is making it join every world multiple times making it not the only player >.<

uzjIGfi.gif

#43 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

gustav9797 wrote:
Emalton wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:

First, hate spam? /mute. Don't like it anyway? /kick. Still mad at nothing? /reportabuse. Lrussel came up with idea? No, it's entirely my own idea, lrussel has nothing to do with this.

*Lrussell
You are wrong. Lrussell put it on LBot before you. I'm not sure if he knows that you copied him, because he most likely won't be happy about it. In fact have the code if you would like to see it.

Well I don't care if he did or not, I created this bot without his thoughts and bots, so I did NOT copy him. You should bother your own business and not care about what Lrussel will think, I have already talked to him and he hasn't said anything.

You should add an insta-sensor to quit a world when there's no one else in a world. Just saying.

Edit: And change the name to a more friendly one, 34567EROS (or whatevs) sounds like a hacker's errand when I first saw it. Creeps me out, kicked him.

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Aug 3 2013 6:07:41 am)

#44 Before February 2015

NR2001

Aoitenshi wrote:

Edit: And change the name to a more friendly one, 34567EROS (or whatevs) sounds like a hacker's errand when I first saw it. Creeps me out, kicked him.

Why not something like DATA or Locator or some really weird acronym like Player Locator and Cleverbot Operating System, PLaCOS? (Yes, I was thinking of GLaDOS).

#45 Before February 2015

gustav9797

Aoitenshi wrote:
gustav9797 wrote:
Emalton wrote:

*Lrussell

You should add an insta-sensor to quit a world when there's no one else in a world. Just saying.

It quits immediately when it's the only player in the world. (should, or it is bugged)

uzjIGfi.gif

#46 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

It should have a different name and maybe use the robot smiley, as it is cleverbot.

gustav97971423756827204605

Board footer