Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

skullz17

Re: playerio.php

Oh my god.

The moment of truth...

http://everybodyedits.info/stats/userda … r=skullz17

13-05-2011 12:05:39 PM

I thought it was earlier o.O

Maybe I played as a guest at that time.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#27 Before February 2015

NR2001

Can you add AG support to the dates? Thanks.

If it needs a userID that's fine.

#28 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Sorry bud. The way this works is that the simpleIDs have the time into it.

After "simple" it contains a bunch of 0x52340592843, with that it's possible to scrap the additional x(...) off of it (since that's just additional milliseconds to ensure people can't troll registrations massively)

It's then converted to epoche time (unix timestamp), which shows the time elapsed since some day of 1970.
You can see this in the example in the playerio.php SVN.

The thing is, only EE accounts have this. So, if you registered on EE before 2011, an estimate for your accounts creation date will remain unknown.
On the main site (even though this isn't too much relevant) I've added some functions to EEData which shows some uses of this. Pretty neat.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#29 Before February 2015

Cyral

I like the site a lot! A wiki style wiki (you know what I mean there) would be cool. I tried looking through the php code, I suck at php :C

Oh and I'm on the credits :O

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#30 Before February 2015

NR2001

So, Atilla, are you doing C++ rewrites still or just going to point to EECloud? Because I can't seem to open the project on GitHub.

#31 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I haven't contributed anything to the C++ project, C++ isn't my main language and I haven't coded in it for years.

I think there's a button 'Clone in Windows' or similar, where it allows you to download the source code without the GitHub application necessary.

I'm not sure why you'd want to download the C++ version when it hasn't been worked on much (even compared to EECloud.PlayerIO .NET)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#32 Before February 2015

Zumza

Why you don't continue?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#33 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

?tilla wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:

About the .NET project: Processor (Yonom) announced that he doesn't want to program for EE anymore. He told me that it doesn't worth it, because the game has gone in a bad direction, and I totally agree with him.

Although, I'll try to ask him whether I could get admin rights for the repo - I would accept/decline pull requests and would even help in coding when I get bored and don't have any other important things to do...

To ?tilla: Why don't you upload the currently existing code of PlayerIO.php to GitHub? No, I'm not being a beggar, but curious! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Ah. I've got that feeling as well, but I just tend to shrug it off.

GitHub seems like too much of a pain in the **** to maintain, thus:
You can download the playerio.php project here:
http://everybodyedits.info/$directory/i … ayerio.php

????message ?   ????encoding ?   ????reader ?   ????type ????parser ????playerio
????pb_message.php ????pb_base128.php ????pb_input_reader.php ????pb_input_string_reader.php ????pb_bool.php ????pb_bytes.php ????pb_enum.php ????pb_int.php ????pb_scalar.php ????pb_signed_int.php ????pb_string.php ????pb_parser.php ????pb_proto_playerio.php ????pb_proto_primitive.php ????playerio.proto ????protoc.php ????protoc2.php

It includes the infamous userdate.php as an example.

Is there a copy of these files available anywhere?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#34 Before February 2015

Zumza

On atil.la should be.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#35 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Zumza123 wrote:

On atil.la should be.

I forgot about this, but yes it's in /$/zip/. I'll be uploading LittleBot as well which is a fully working EE bot coded from scratch by me and showpath in C#. It doesn't use PlayerIOClient at all and can be implemented in other languages.

EDIT: Done and added LittleBot to the zip folder as well, might merge with public_projects, too.

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (Feb 3 2014 7:53:35 am)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#36 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Some servers don't like short tags. The short tag at the start of /message/pb_message.php messes things up with a confusing, seemingly unrelated errors if the server isn't configured to accept short tags. After changing <? to <?php it started working great. Is there some documentation or should I just read through the source?

- ShinsukeIto

#37 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Different55 wrote:

Some servers don't like short tags. The short tag at the start of /message/pb_message.php messes things up with a confusing, seemingly unrelated errors if the server isn't configured to accept short tags. After changing <? to <?php it started working great. Is there some documentation or should I just read through the source?

I didn't make any documentation for it, but I did provide an example of its use.
It can't connect to any rooms, but it can load stuff from databases and whatnot.
It is possible to make PHP connect to EE with sockets, but I never fully completed it and I haven't got plans to do so.
LittleBot has code about how connecting to EE works, and that code could be ported to PHP.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#38 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Alright, I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

- ShinsukeIto

XxAtillaxX1423756977204455

Board footer