Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: [API] [Beta] Skylight: Make bots with ease (Redux Nov 2015)

•-•

LQORcex.png

Ok, I'm not getting it somehow - could I have someone's source, the most basic just to log a bot into the world and I'll see if that works.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#102 Before February 2015

Hexagon

You might want to try using Skylight v0.5.1 (released a few minutes ago as of authoring this post). Make sure to include the PlayerIOClient dll, then Rabbit then Skylight (so that Skylight's dependencies are resolved). So the dependency structure would look like:

using PlayerIOClient; using Rabbit; using Skylight;

Also could you click on the "View detail..." link in the exception window, and post the results here?
If that doesn't resolve it you can clone the repository right now and build Skylight in debug mode then reference the dll from there. Visual Studio will go to the line in Skylight (if applicable) that is causing problems.

Last edited by Hexagon (Jul 30 2014 7:38:46 am)

#103 2015-11-21 08:06:41

Tako
Website

Updated. Over the last 9 months it became unusable but now it's dusted off if anyone wants to use it.

Also redid the OP to include new syntax regarding accessing blocks on the Map.

Still more work to do on it such as creating a new class for this "mutable" block that I'm seeing and repairing the version finder.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Wooted by:
Tako1448089601560510

Board footer