Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

capasha

Re: copying is a big problem on everybody edits

Helvi wrote:

Hilarious, this Jako0811 (http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/jako0811) now copied an old MG crew map.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW-_PtU-ZobEI

This map is an exact copy of the map found here: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=197
See - Seventeenth Map - MG Crew Fantasy Land -

This copycat even used the same name and claims this as his own work.

Get this user in question banned ffs.
He even copied the MG Crew logo >.<

Chris don't cares. So doesn't Zalgryth with his worthless killswitch.
Nothing will happen. Just a 10 year old kid that have fun and maybe laughing hard when he see everyone gets mad at him.
You guys are only feeding him more.

#52 Before February 2015

bgic

doh wrote:
Helvi wrote:

Hilarious, this Jako0811 (http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/jako0811) now copied an old MG crew map.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW-_PtU-ZobEI

This map is an exact copy of the map found here: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=197
See - Seventeenth Map - MG Crew Fantasy Land -

This copycat even used the same name and claims this as his own work.

Get this user in question banned ffs.
He even copied the MG Crew logo >.<

Chris don't cares. So doesn't Zalgryth with his worthless killswitch.
Nothing will happen. Just a 10 year old kid that have fun and maybe laughing hard when he see everyone gets mad at him.
You guys are only feeding him more.

no
a kid thinks:   i get much plays with that!! thats all

#53 Before February 2015

notlameproducer1

hey im notlameproducer1 not emalton

#54 Before February 2015

Deetz

Now I'n confused notlame and emalton are different people?

and notlame's not a copy? Someone explain.

#55 Before February 2015

John

>:o Doh! I don't copy other worlds!
>:( My bro has been going on MY acct?! HE SHALL DIE! *Changes password*

PW?scale=2

#56 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Emalton wrote:

>:o Doh! I don't copy other worlds!
>:( My bro has been going on MY acct?! HE SHALL DIE! *Changes password*

*Plays it cool as if it wasnt him*
>.>

#57 Before February 2015

theed56

That's why we don't play those worlds...

#58 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

I just have to say this.It would be a very hard thing to keep track of,but it might make copying gone.Since there is a rooms thread on here,we should have one big topic where people post their rooms that are COMPLETELY finished,with their link.And the mods could update it every 20 new rooms.It'd be a hard thing to do,but then the issue might be gone.Besides,what do all the mods that protect the forums do while their on here?2 or 3 active mods could moderate it.I don't know if this a good idea,but I hope someone doesn't copy it.;)

#59 Before February 2015

John

Shaddup dyland, you just jealous becuase Cheesycake likes me more. :l

PW?scale=2

#60 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

treejoe4 wrote:

In fact*. No, not all children are smart. I don't think illiterate 11 year old children who spend all the day on their phones, messaging each other pointless, stupid things, are smart. Not everyone is unique, in fact in society today there is less uniqueness, as a growing number of people (usually younger people) tend to copy each other. In my personal experience teens are just as ignorant as children.

I am 11,I have a phone,I text,but us kids are not stupid.We all have a little bit of creativity in us,and even if we dont show it,WE ARE UNIQUE IN OUR OWN WAY.Yes,there is less creativity in this world,especially EE,because there has been no new updates that are blocks or anything.Children are actually the most creative people on this world.If you gave a kindergartener tape,they would make up all these kinds of things they can use it for.Adults would just say its tape.Kids are the most creative people in the world out there,and you are the worst stereotype ive ever seen in Everybody Edits.

#61 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Ilikenoah wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

In fact*. No, not all children are smart. I don't think illiterate 11 year old children who spend all the day on their phones, messaging each other pointless, stupid things, are smart. Not everyone is unique, in fact in society today there is less uniqueness, as a growing number of people (usually younger people) tend to copy each other. In my personal experience teens are just as ignorant as children.

I am 11,I have a phone,I text,but us kids are not stupid.We all have a little bit of creativity in us,and even if we dont show it,WE ARE UNIQUE IN OUR OWN WAY.Yes,there is less creativity in this world,especially EE,because there has been no new updates that are blocks or anything.Children are actually the most creative people on this world.If you gave a kindergartener tape,they would make up all these kinds of things they can use it for.Adults would just say its tape.Kids are the most creative people in the world out there,and you are the worst stereotype ive ever seen in Everybody Edits.

The creativity shows really well in EE!

#62 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Ilikenoah wrote:

I am 11,I have a phone,I text,but us kids are not stupid.

Treejoe did not say ALL kids are stupid, and he did not say YOU are stupid.

Ilikenoah wrote:

Yes,there is less creativity in this world,especially EE,because there has been no new updates that are blocks or anything.

You can do so much with the blocks that are available, but most people choose to create the same boring stairs and hooks over and over and over.

Ilikenoah wrote:

Children are actually the most creative people on this world.

Is that a known fact?

Ilikenoah wrote:

,and you are the worst stereotype ive ever seen in Everybody Edits.

Wrong word choice.

#63 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Ilikenoah wrote:

I just have to say this.It would be a very hard thing to keep track of,but it might make copying gone.Since there is a rooms thread on here,we should have one big topic where people post their rooms that are COMPLETELY finished,with their link.And the mods could update it every 20 new rooms.It'd be a hard thing to do,but then the issue might be gone.Besides,what do all the mods that protect the forums do while their on here?2 or 3 active mods could moderate it.I don't know if this a good idea,but I hope someone doesn't copy it.;)

This couldnt be THAT hard with a bot..
Doh did something similar that added all the users with a certain amount of max energy

#64 Before February 2015

John

CRAP i forgot to log out of emalton and "editing your post" is disabled so i had to double post

PW?scale=2

#65 Before February 2015

Helvi

lol. this guy http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/spijker did not even erase my name from the copied map. seriously ^^ delete these accounts as a message to everyone else.

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWOhgEVt5wbEI

Last edited by Helvi (Mar 12 2012 10:31:26 am)

Hi.

#66 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

It's open domain, I do not agree with copying but you can't do much about it.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#67 Before February 2015

jeffreyshi1345

@Treejoe4
I'm 12, I hate stairs, I hate hooks, and I hate boring boxed minis. However, although I hate them, somebody probably took time to make them, and as experienced as they may be, it's still their time, and a copier is just a wuss. Did you ever stop to think that not all bad levels are not made by kids?
Also, your stereotyping is pathetic. I have a phone that I don't use, I don't have texting, and I can read (you surprised?).

#68 Before February 2015

Mewtwolegend

treejoe4 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

But most EE players are stupid.

*Mega Faceplam* Most EE players are young not stupid.

Same thing.

Ignorance is bliss.

THAT IS FREAKIN OFFENSIVE
SOME ADULTS COULD DO WITH A LESSON FROM YOUNGER PEOPLE
AND THE YOUNGER PEOPLE MAKE UP THE NEXT GENERATION.
SO THERE
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

#69 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Mewtwolegend wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:
Kingpooultra wrote:

*Mega Faceplam* Most EE players are young not stupid.

Same thing.

Ignorance is bliss.

THAT IS FREAKIN OFFENSIVE
SOME ADULTS COULD DO WITH A LESSON FROM YOUNGER PEOPLE
AND THE YOUNGER PEOPLE MAKE UP THE NEXT GENERATION.
SO THERE
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ignore treejoe4. He's just jealous. Be who you want to be.

And try not to freak out with smileys. One does the trick just fine.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#70 Before February 2015

meep805

People who copy levels are just jealous about the level/art and decide that they want it under their name and make them look good I used to copy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile It's true but I decided if I made changes to the art/level I made then it couldn't be 100% copied but really copying is the greatest form of liking something so much that you re-make it.
No? I can see it would be very annoying to work on something only to have someone take the glory. Just think though either this person looks up to you or they just want to make you really angry and trying to be a nublet.
Pick the answer you feel is right.

#71 Before February 2015

Masternat

While reading all of this,I forgot my point.

But, every person in the world is born with the same mental ability (exept some people,like einstein and other person like that...)
They choose to be "stupid" by not studying,just playing videogames and stuff like this.

@treejoe

I'm not sure you were actually that much creative when you started playing (and I can't say you are now...since I never played any of your level).   I'm prettry sure you got to do some box minis. But,some day you chose to get some more experience by reading tutorial or trying some stuff.I guess. Basicly,not everybody have the time and the determination to do this. But, these "Bad unoriginal and un creative levels" still gives some fun to some people.And you should know that,if there would be no bad level, there couldn't really be any good level..

I think that's all.

#72 Before February 2015

Squirrel

Do created levels really belong to the user who created them? Or are all levels the property of Everybody Edits?

#73 Before February 2015

---&gt;SN1P3RK1LL@&lt;---

notlameproducer1 has probably used VVCAP. It can takes pictures of anything on the pc and used ee artist to copy it. Noob

Last edited by ---&gt;SN1P3RK1LL@&lt;--- (Sep 26 2012 2:28:36 pm)

#74 Before February 2015

capasha

--->SN1P3RK1LL@<--- wrote:

notlameproducer1 has probably used VVCAP. It can takes pictures of anything on the pc and used ee artist to copy it. Noob

Printscreen doesn't work? Snipping Tool for Windows Vista and 7 works good too.

azert142391866642766

Board footer