Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

How do you teleport?

I know its a hack, but HOW?!? Is it WPE? Cheat Engine? I really wanna know. And if its a download, can i have the link?

#2 Before February 2015

Rpgml

Re: How do you teleport?

Cheat engine im download enjoy hackers code hard is everybody edits smiley hack faster.

#3 Before February 2015

Cyral

^wat?

yes its cheat engine, idk how though, try google or YT

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#4 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

You can use WPE Pro or Cheat engine. I do not know any other ones that will allow you to teleport.

#5 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Its cheat engine, im pretty close at figuring it out, all i did was get me stuck in the border :rolleyes: But theres ways to go off map too, which pointless but still cool i guess lol.

#6 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

How do you do it with WPE?

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Well first you build a time machine, and then you go into the future, and then you steal a teleportation device from the closest house and go back to present day.

#8 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

^lol? Use WPE and ce, idk how to do it though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Thy Cowman

- Open up cheat engine and target your internet browser.
- Make sure value type is 4 bytes. Do a scan for a value between 1075000000 and 1090000000.
- Move right in EverybodyEdits.
- Change scan type to increased value. Click next scan.
- Move left in EverybodyEdits. Change scan type to decreased value. Click next scan.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have one value left. This value is your horizontal position. Increasing it will result in you moving right and decreasing it will move you left.
- To get the vertical value position, simply repeat the steps you took to find your horizontal position, but move up and down. When you move up, do a decreased value scan. When you move down, do an increased value scan.
- To disable horizontal or vertical movement (stops you from being affected by gravity) for easier teleporting, go to cheat engine and check the box on the left side of the value that says "active". You can uncheck the box to enable movement again.

There are also ways of getting god or mod mode using Cheat Engine, but the methods I knew and used have been patched.

Last edited by Thy Cowman (Sep 14 2011 10:39:03 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

capasha

^ Why do it so complicated? Scan between 16432 to 16568. And do the increase and decrease method.

#11 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

Thy Cowman wrote:

- Open up cheat engine and target your internet browser.
- Make sure value type is 4 bytes. Do a scan for a value between 1075000000 and 1090000000.
- Move right in EverybodyEdits.
- Change scan type to increased value. Click next scan.
- Move left in EverybodyEdits. Change scan type to decreased value. Click next scan.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have one value left. This value is your horizontal position. Increasing it will result in you moving right and decreasing it will move you left.
- To get the vertical value position, simply repeat the steps you took to find your horizontal position, but move up and down. When you move up, do a decreased value scan. When you move down, do an increased value scan.
- To disable horizontal or vertical movement (stops you from being affected by gravity) for easier teleporting, go to cheat engine and check the box on the left side of the value that says "active". You can uncheck the box to enable movement again.

There are also ways of getting god or mod mode using Cheat Engine, but the methods I knew and used have been patched.

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile! Can you teach me more about WPE?? If so, that would be SOOO awesome!

#12 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

I use wpe pro and record the move packet, next I create a filter that blocks the beginning part of the moving packet (send) I chose it to find file in Send only. Turn on filter. Move somewhere, turn off filter, and it appears that you teleport on other people's screen.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#13 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

^Filtering. Ah, yes, filters. The Moderator Mode memory editing way has been either fixed or changed to a different memory address(I'll find it later when I actually care.)
Teleporting in Cheat Engine still works as far as I know.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 Before February 2015

ani

You do it with skill and determination.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#15 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

a3person wrote:

I use wpe pro and record the move packet, next I create a filter that blocks the beginning part of the moving packet (send) I chose it to find file in Send only. Turn on filter. Move somewhere, turn off filter, and it appears that you teleport on other people's screen.

theres a move packet?? Whups.

#16 Before February 2015

capasha

SmileyZ wrote:
a3person wrote:

theres a move packet?? Whups.

If it wasn't a move packet none would see that you was moving around. It would make more sense, or?

#17 Before February 2015

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#18 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

200120012001 wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

You have been warned for spam. Please post relevant information the next time you post.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#19 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

doh wrote:

^ Why do it so complicated? Scan between 16432 to 16568. And do the increase and decrease method.

That only works for me on the 2-byte method for me, I prefer that one as I don't need to remember how many god damn zeros to put in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#20 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I just close my eyes and picture myself in a new location using cheat engine 5.6.1 and find my X and Y axis

#21 Before February 2015

capasha

Fdoou wrote:

I just close my eyes and picture myself in a new location using cheat engine 5.6.1 and find my X and Y axis

I use an edited swf instead.

#22 Before February 2015

Muffin

Just step in a portal placed by the owner, duh! ^_^

#23 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I hate edited swfs. They remind me that I can't make them

#24 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I usually teleport by using 2 portals, related to each others ID

#25 Before February 2015

SmileyZ

I find it funny that I get on here in the first time in about a year, and one of my posts have been necrobumped.

SmileyZ 142391874442688

Board footer