Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#651 2017-06-17 23:06:35

JohnnyCraig
Member
From: 💯 My Mom 💯
Joined: 2016-04-09
Posts: 261
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I got banned on roblox for cussing so I came here ;C (RIP MY ROBLOX ACCOUNT)


JohnnyCraig.jpg
Every damn gives 1$ to Mustache Cancer
Money Collected - 321$
|50$|100$|150$|200$|250$|300$|350$|400$|450$|500$|
------------------------------------------------------------
ROAD TO 500$ DOLLARS

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#652 2017-06-17 23:17:21

pokemaster101
Member
Joined: 2015-07-29
Posts: 62

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Heavens, don't swear here please.


Hello! I've been playing ee for a while, and like giving input!

Offline

#653 2017-06-17 23:45:22

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,804

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

welcome back johnnycraig, I put your topic in the intro topic thanks

Offline

Wooted by:

#654 2017-06-19 13:02:20

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,301

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

A part of this game's staff is blind. The other part of the staff is incompetent. Sadly nor of them seem to have the desire to step out of this situation.
Therefor I do believe that this game is doomed. It hurts me too much the fact that I'm impuissant about it so thats why I can't longer stay.
The UnityEE is a lie, a lie made up so that people keep playing and waiting for the moment it'll come, but its not going to be released.
And even if it will, it wouldn't change a thing.
EE is stuck in the past, in the past where EE was great. The shadow of that however is dimming its future.

I had a nice time on this forums and in this game. It helped me in a lot in various ways, but it also destroyed me in others.
Thanks are not enough for some people here and I hope they know who they are, because I don't have enough courage to tell them how much they meant for me.
Goodbye


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Any person capable of angering you becomes your master

Offline

#655 2017-06-21 23:15:12

HG
Member
From: null
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,227

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

To be honest I didn't even want to come to this forum just to write this post. At least this is the last time that I'll ever connect to the forums.

EE has become nothing more than a simple and boring sandbox game since the last year. The only reason I ever got to log in to the game was to pick my daily reward, and spend the energy on blocks and worlds, that I'd never get to use, because I didn't even play the game at all.

I don't want to be part of this community anymore, thus I deleted everything on my account to make sure that players can understand that I left.

My dreams are to become a DJ and an EDM producer, not a bot programmer. There's no reason for me to ever have to write this game name again on my URL bar. It just makes me remind of the time of my life I have wasted.

This is no "I'll be back soon" outroduction. This game has marked my heart, but I no longer plan on having anything to do in there. As an almost 8-year veteran, I finally decided that I've gotten enough of Everybody Edits.

If you ever get to find me on another social network, feel free to message me.

With no more words to say, have a nice day and a good life!


My Profiles: Soundcloud - YouTube

Everybody Edits Related: Vision Archive - Timer Effect - Client sync for timed doors
Forum Related: Custom themes - Community Formatting Guide - Avatar and Signature Creation

Other: EE CM - Xenonetix Mashups

I'm distancing myself from the game and the community for a while.
I'm always available for contact on #nimg_lobby at IRC server Rizon. Even for signature requests.

Offline

#656 2017-06-21 23:56:47

Sensei1
Member
From: The land of saunas
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 1,080

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

HG wrote:

To be honest I didn't even want to come to this forum just to write this post. At least this is the last time that I'll ever connect to the forums.

EE has become nothing more than a simple and boring sandbox game since the last year. The only reason I ever got to log in to the game was to pick my daily reward, and spend the energy on blocks and worlds, that I'd never get to use, because I didn't even play the game at all.

I don't want to be part of this community anymore, thus I deleted everything on my account to make sure that players can understand that I left.

My dreams are to become a DJ and an EDM producer, not a bot programmer. There's no reason for me to ever have to write this game name again on my URL bar. It just makes me remind of the time of my life I have wasted.

This is no "I'll be back soon" outroduction. This game has marked my heart, but I no longer plan on having anything to do in there. As an almost 8-year veteran, I finally decided that I've gotten enough of Everybody Edits.

If you ever get to find me on another social network, feel free to message me.

With no more words to say, have a nice day and a good life!

Dunno if you're reading this anymore, but got soundcloud or something similar? I'd love to hear your music!


"The dazzling world I had never seen before was so beautiful, that my tears flew across the sky"

Offline

#657 2017-06-22 09:16:46

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Joined: 2016-11-20
Posts: 771

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

I'll be way less active. I've found better things to do than watch a dying game crumble. like playing minecraft
So here's some basic info about me.
I'm 13 years old (wow surprising right? You can treat me like a different person now, idc.)
I'm a guy (just clearing that up)
My birthday is on 9/11. Yup. (2 years after so don't even begin)
I'm too scared to go into voice chat because I sound like I'm 10. (ask medeia)
I also look like I'm 10.
I live in the US
I didn't know how to make smileys (or any graphics besides crappy pixel art for that matter) but I seemed to be doing it right. (HAH yeah it helps when everyone is nitpicking)

I don't know if I'll come back, but probably by the time I come back this game will be gone.(you know it's true, cmon.(

Thanks for the 8 Months of fun.

DRDNfsf.png vs7o8R0.png uV9Qdqg.png EoESZu2.png  xddArHI.png jBVcgOZ.png  XdXxlTQ.png  MWlJyq4.png  NE2nmdN.png saO6Qsg.png 1FN7Umf.png YWrcZF8.png CiMnwgt.png xoZXaOK.png 4M86kYl.png pkvflT7.png hUBG5Cc.png LjJfJnz.png TBQpvSu.png 3ksi7n4.png mty2SfY.png zP4isFn.png 2tuIcL3.png UiNHA4r.png YTGvi4s.png

Shoutouts to Simpleflips


1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#658 2017-06-22 09:58:02

Doomsdaytoy9000
Member
From: Locating location...
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 738

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

DarkComet wrote:

I'll be way less active. I've found better things to do than watch a dying game crumble. like playing minecraft
So here's some basic info about me.
I'm 13 years old (wow surprising right? You can treat me like a different person now, idc.)
I'm a guy (just clearing that up)
My birthday is on 9/11. Yup. (2 years after so don't even begin)
I'm too scared to go into voice chat because I sound like I'm 10. (ask medeia)
I also look like I'm 10.
I live in the US
I didn't know how to make smileys (or any graphics besides crappy pixel art for that matter) but I seemed to be doing it right. (HAH yeah it helps when everyone is nitpicking)

I don't know if I'll come back, but probably by the time I come back this game will be gone.(you know it's true, cmon.(

Thanks for the 8 Months of fun.

http://i.imgur.com/DRDNfsf.png http://i.imgur.com/vs7o8R0.png http://i.imgur.com/uV9Qdqg.png http://i.imgur.com/EoESZu2.png  http://i.imgur.com/xddArHI.png http://i.imgur.com/jBVcgOZ.png  http://i.imgur.com/XdXxlTQ.png  http://i.imgur.com/MWlJyq4.png  http://i.imgur.com/NE2nmdN.png http://i.imgur.com/saO6Qsg.png http://i.imgur.com/1FN7Umf.png http://i.imgur.com/YWrcZF8.png http://i.imgur.com/CiMnwgt.png http://i.imgur.com/xoZXaOK.png http://i.imgur.com/4M86kYl.png http://i.imgur.com/pkvflT7.png http://i.imgur.com/hUBG5Cc.png http://i.imgur.com/LjJfJnz.png http://i.imgur.com/TBQpvSu.png http://i.imgur.com/3ksi7n4.png http://i.imgur.com/mty2SfY.png http://i.imgur.com/zP4isFn.png http://i.imgur.com/2tuIcL3.png http://i.imgur.com/UiNHA4r.png http://i.imgur.com/YTGvi4s.png

Shoutouts to Simpleflips

am sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad


XR0wvu0.png

Offline

#659 2017-06-23 06:22:14

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Joined: 2016-11-20
Posts: 771

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
DarkComet wrote:

I'll be way less active. I've found better things to do than watch a dying game crumble. like playing minecraft
So here's some basic info about me.
I'm 13 years old (wow surprising right? You can treat me like a different person now, idc.)
I'm a guy (just clearing that up)
My birthday is on 9/11. Yup. (2 years after so don't even begin)
I'm too scared to go into voice chat because I sound like I'm 10. (ask medeia)
I also look like I'm 10.
I live in the US
I didn't know how to make smileys (or any graphics besides crappy pixel art for that matter) but I seemed to be doing it right. (HAH yeah it helps when everyone is nitpicking)

I don't know if I'll come back, but probably by the time I come back this game will be gone.(you know it's true, cmon.(

Thanks for the 8 Months of fun.

http://i.imgur.com/DRDNfsf.png http://i.imgur.com/vs7o8R0.png http://i.imgur.com/uV9Qdqg.png http://i.imgur.com/EoESZu2.png  http://i.imgur.com/xddArHI.png http://i.imgur.com/jBVcgOZ.png  http://i.imgur.com/XdXxlTQ.png  http://i.imgur.com/MWlJyq4.png  http://i.imgur.com/NE2nmdN.png http://i.imgur.com/saO6Qsg.png http://i.imgur.com/1FN7Umf.png http://i.imgur.com/YWrcZF8.png http://i.imgur.com/CiMnwgt.png http://i.imgur.com/xoZXaOK.png http://i.imgur.com/4M86kYl.png http://i.imgur.com/pkvflT7.png http://i.imgur.com/hUBG5Cc.png http://i.imgur.com/LjJfJnz.png http://i.imgur.com/TBQpvSu.png http://i.imgur.com/3ksi7n4.png http://i.imgur.com/mty2SfY.png http://i.imgur.com/zP4isFn.png http://i.imgur.com/2tuIcL3.png http://i.imgur.com/UiNHA4r.png http://i.imgur.com/YTGvi4s.png

Shoutouts to Simpleflips

am sad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

still here, just not often.


1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png

Offline

#660 2017-06-27 20:53:19

benedani
Member
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 98

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

<<OLD, I'm back...for now>>
Yes, you heard it. I quit Everybody Edits "forever". And why, you ask? Well, here are a few reasons:

- Bad staff. The staff are just stupid, stealing ideas from other remakes (such as my down arrow or EBE's gravity effect, which came from sky worlds, and also somehow the code is equal) and banning people improperly. What banning people improperly? They would ban for harassing players, but NOT for doing illegal activities (such as DDoS) or trollbotting. Yes, I know trolling is NOT against the rules, but it certainly should be to create a bot dedicated to do it. Oh, wait. It's not. It's up to the world owner to deal with millions of alts and possibly even using bots to permaban. I'm still scratching my head on how have they managed to make the staff team so stupid. Also development of EE is really dumb, on the latest update we've encountered FOUR bugs in the first ten minutes, + see above.
Remember: #1 Law of the Universe: Nothing alive may be stupider than the Everybody Edits staff, except for the Every Build Exists staff.
- Bad community. I've already discussed the bad staff, and how they can't even properly develop games. People leave for the staff not doing anything about REALLY bad people, (anyway there's a thread exactly detailing this so I won't) then a chain reaction comes in getting more and more boring. I really hope Everybody Edits dies. Also, remember that thread where I said Zachay is a troll? Well, everyone was just like "u kant repoot 4 trolin" or "dis is editd obveously" or "its just a few blaksz".
- Exploitability. Once again, the staff not being able to properly develop games comes in here. Remember when the world list was FULL of those open worlds? It's, well, an exploit obviously. And when RM42/Yuv/however you call him (aka the noob of the century) can literally unban himself with an auth generator of some sort? Yes, I know they patched it, but only when they literally noticed it. Then again, there are a LOT of bugs.
- Being laggy. Yes, I know there's SUPPOSEDLY an Unity version of the game coming out. However... I don't really believe it. Even though there are some things leaked by the staff, I doubt they would be able to efficiently recreate EE in Unity without making it any laggier.
- Alternatives.
Every Build Exists: <insert url here> Actually this is bad, don't go on it.
Everybody Fan: http://everybodyfan.weebly.com/ (Note: This is a testing link, but imcreator is pretty unprofessional with the URLs and design, so this should be a little better than the previous one.)
These still allow me to enjoy the Everybody Edits experience, while being millions better than EE itself. Well, except for EBE of course. With actual staff, trying to get a good community, and made by actual devs, it's pretty obvious that this (aka Everybody Fan, which doesn't have much features, so I might recommend EBE for the time beingEBE IS BAD DON'T GO ON IT, although EF is the least laggy if you have a proper graphics card) win over Everybody Edits and will always if the staff won't change their mind and get a new set of staff ANYTIME SOON. Because the game is dying.

Welp, it was "nice" knowing you guys. Goodbye.

Edit: Every Build Exists is just REALLY bad. Never coming back from it.

Last edited by benedani (2017-07-08 16:36:49)


The owner of Smiley Sandbox!
user.php?id=benedanika
"a doss is a cat but pixel version" ~DanisLaroche, 2017

Offline

#661 2017-06-27 21:04:18

Srna
Member
Joined: 2015-02-26
Posts: 220

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

see ya

Offline

#662 2017-06-27 21:11:25

Kirby
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,003

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

benedani wrote:

And why, you ask?

no i dont think anyone asked

benedani wrote:

such as my down arrow or EBE's gravity effect, which came from sky worlds, and also somehow the code is equal

hate to break it to you, but you didnt invent the down arrow, and the gravity effect is very basic concept so it likely wasnt stolen

benedani wrote:

It's up to the world owner to deal with millions of alts and possibly even using bots to permaban.

Maybe the world owner shouldnt make free edit worlds?

benedani wrote:

Also, remember that thread where I said Zachay is a troll? Well, everyone was just like "u kant repoot 4 trolin" or "dis is editd obveously" or "its just a few blaksz".

you were trying to start a witch hunt why are we the bad ones what

benedani wrote:

Yes, I know they patched it, but only when they literally noticed it. Then again, there are a LOT of bugs.

Yeah I agree man, it would've been helpful if they patched it when they figuratively noticed it instead

legit if youre leaving this game why would you join a carbon copy of it? all the bugs you find in ee are in ebe, so i dont know what you expect to be different tjere

Offline

#663 2017-06-27 21:24:25

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,804

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

hey, bye!

but also, if you didn't intend for this to be a "goodbye forums" thread (in which case I'm not sure what pulls you here) do let me know. But with the whole "goodbye" thing and the "boo these staff suck" points, I figure you won't be sticking around so I sent your thread to the repository that is this thread

merged!

Offline

#664 2017-06-27 21:26:37

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,579
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

> calls community ****
> invites them to play a remake with him

lol

Offline

#665 2017-06-27 21:32:46

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,609
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

In reply to benedani:
Ok... where to start...

First, down arrows were just for the gravity effect, so that there can still be down gravity when you have the effect, its not a particularly hard idea to think of... I cant comment on the gravity effect being copied though, as they could have thought of it completely seperate from any of the remakes, or they could have copied it, there is no way to know for sure.

About the banning for harassment but not for ddosing thing - harassment is an ingame thing, so they have the responsibility to deal with it, wheras ddosing is completely out of their control; why should they care what happens outside of EE? And the world owner doesnt have to deal with hundreds of troll bots as thats what edit keys / giveedit are for!

IDK if youve played any other games during updates, but only finding four is actually really good! Especially because none (iirc) were game breaking bugs, just small things that were easily fixed soon after they were found.
The same applies to the unbanning exploits (not the open world one, as that isnt a bug - they are open, and free to be made by anyone), there have been much bigger bugs in waayyy more professional things, for example a similar bug in YouTube, where anyone could delete anyones videos by using a previously generated authentication key.

About the laggyness, I have no idea how good the staff are at optimisation, but it seems like a lot of the problems caused are directly related to flash, so at least those would be fixed by moving to unity. Also it allows them to rewrite the code, rather than just patching on top of it every update (remember, the staff dont understand what half of the game does, because (I think) there is barely any comments, and a lot of it is incredibly messy)

Finally, what do you mean about EBE and EF being made by 'actual devs', im sure you're no more qualified than any of the current EE staff...

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#666 2017-06-27 21:33:31

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,804

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

MrJaWapa wrote:

> invites them to play a remake with him

benedani wrote:

/benedanika/

not just any remake tho

Offline

#667 2017-06-27 21:47:43

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,854

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

see you in a couple months.

benedani wrote:

Bad staff. The staff are just stupid, stealing ideas from other remakes (such as my down arrow or EBE's gravity effect, which came from sky worlds, and also somehow the code is equal)

Waah, the staff are stupid big dummies!

They didn't steal your ideas - you didn't invent the down arrow, nor did you invent the gravity effect. They're common sense game mechanic ideas.
No, they didn't steal your code, either - chances are, they never seen nor played your **** remake. The only person is stealing is you, stealing the client and it's assets.

benedani wrote:

banning people improperly. What banning people improperly? They would ban for harassing players, but NOT for doing illegal activities (such as DDoS) or trollbotting. Yes, I know trolling is NOT against the rules, but it certainly should be to create a bot dedicated to do it.

There's no way to prove that anyone is DDoSing you, and they can't prevent anyone from doing so. That's far outside the capabilities of moderators on some smiley face game. Don't be so stupid.
If you don't want people trolling, bots or not, then don't give them the code. If they're spamming the room with bots, report them with the ban message clearly stating so. Simple as that.

benedani wrote:

Also development of EE is really dumb, on the latest update we've encountered FOUR bugs in the first ten minutes, + see above.

You'd be surprised at the amount of bugs and sloppy coding the administration prior has done. I've gone through the source, it's not pretty.
FOUR bugs - what a **** argument. What matters is the severity of the bugs, not how many there are.

benedani wrote:

Remember: #1 Law of the Universe: Nothing alive may be stupider than the Everybody Edits staff.

I think we've just discovered an exception to your law.

benedani wrote:

Also, remember that thread where I said Zachay is a troll? Well, everyone was just like "u kant repoot 4 trolin" or "dis is editd obveously" or "its just a few blaksz".

Yes, and they're right.

I don't remember your thread very well, and I doubt anyone else does.
If you're quitting because you're butthurt about people disagreeing with you, good riddance and goodbye.

benedani wrote:

People leave for the staff not doing anything about REALLY bad people, (anyway there's a thread exactly detailing this so I won't)

How convenient.

benedani wrote:

Once again, the staff not being able to properly develop games comes in here. Remember when the world list was FULL of those open worlds? It's, well, an exploit obviously. And when RM42/Yuv/however you call him can literally unban himself with an auth generator of some sort? Yes, I know they patched it, but only when they literally noticed it.

It's not an exploit to populate a room with a bunch of rooms, it's merely taking advantage of the infrastructure behind Player.IO.
There's very little that can be done by the staff, considering all rooms are physically separated across servers, there's no way to cross-communicate beyond BigDB, which has it's own issues.

The only solution is to indiscriminately force people to fill out captchas in order to join rooms.
This wouldn't be a very pleasant experience, even less so than having a bunch of worlds open at the bottom of the room list.

benedani wrote:

Being laggy. Yes, I know there's SUPPOSEDLY an Unity version of the game coming out. However... I don't really believe it. Even though there are some things leaked by the staff, I doubt they would be able to efficiently recreate EE in Unity without making it any laggier.

I've tested Nou's Unity client and it's much much less laggy, despite being filled with horrendous spaghetti code.

benedani wrote:

Bad community. I've already discussed the bad staff, and how they can't even properly develop games.  then a chain reaction comes in getting more and more boring. I really hope Everybody Edits dies.

What's your point? You have no requirement to be apart of any community.

benedani wrote:

Exploitability.  Then again, there are a LOT of bugs.

Bugs != exploits.

benedani wrote:

Alternatives.
Every Build Exists: http://everybuildexists.weebly.com/
Everybody Fan: http://i-m.mx/benedanika/everybodyfan/
These still allow me to enjoy the Everybody Edits experience, while being millions better than EE itself. With actual staff, trying to get a good community, and made by actual devs, it's pretty obvious that these (even Everybody Fan, which doesn't have much features, so I might recommend EBE for the time being, although EF is the least laggy if you have a proper graphics card) win over Everybody Edits and will always if the staff won't change their mind and get a new set of staff ANYTIME SOON. Because the game is dying.

MILLIONS BETTER!

Yeah, point out several **** remakes, they have so many players and they're way better because they rip off the same **** code while adding their own mess.
As terrible as the server source for Everybody Edits is, it's way less **** than the stuff I've seen from other servers.

Hell, when I first made EEServ I had barely any experience with C# and still managed to make something less **** than I've seen.
Not to mention, a bunch of the developers for these servers have come up to me asking me basic **** on how to do x/y/z with Player.IO. Not a good sign.

benedani wrote:

Welp, it was "nice" knowing you guys. Goodbye.

It was nice not knowing you. Bye!


iqZkpfW.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#668 2017-06-27 21:58:37

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,609
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

XxAtillaxX wrote:

The only person is stealing is you, stealing the client and it's assets.

Just a small defence of benedani: They arent the main person stealing things, EF (I think) is mostly made from scratch (although ideas are still taken from EE), the bad one is EBE, which is almost a direct copy...

Last edited by LukeM (2017-06-27 22:01:17)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#669 2017-06-27 23:04:18

XxAtillaxX
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-11-28
Posts: 3,854

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

destroyer123 wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

The only person is stealing is you, stealing the client and it's assets.

Just a small defence of benedani: They arent the main person stealing things, EF (I think) is mostly made from scratch (although ideas are still taken from EE), the bad one is EBE, which is almost a direct copy...

You're right. I just looked at it.

benedani wrote:

These still allow me to enjoy the Everybody Edits experience, while being millions better than EE itself

incredible design
incredible security
MILLIONS BETTER

Last edited by XxAtillaxX (2017-06-27 23:24:57)


iqZkpfW.png

Offline

#670 2017-06-28 03:32:02

Null
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 254
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

million times better than EE? is it by the lack of human interaction?


also what's with fan versions with weird names. language barrier? or just kids strange phrasing

Last edited by Null (2017-06-28 03:43:42)


EE Pics
______

Offline

Wooted by:

#671 2017-06-28 04:14:17

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,579
Website

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Null wrote:

also what's with fan versions with weird names. language barrier? or just kids strange phrasing

Dancing around copyright while still being a copy

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#672 2017-07-08 16:30:35

benedani
Member
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 98

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

My comeback I guess?

For those of you who YAY'd when I left, well your party ends now. Something REALLY sad happened. This is basically... well... Every Build Exists being a nub. And why?
  Actually, I said how it has better staff. Well... The mods are ok I guess, but the admins are REALLY bad. They would not accept ANY suggestions unless it's in EE already. You could say EE copied EBE, but now EBE is copying EE... ok. Also realmaster42 banned me for no reason. No. Reason. Yes, the reason is literally "nub". This calls for RIOT!!!!!!!! I'm joining the anti EBE thread. ** insert cat smiley here **

Some questions you are likely to ask:
Q: How long are you gonna stay?
A: I'm not sure. Until a remake with REAL staff comes out, probably. Either that or until EF becomes superior.
Q: But this game has the "noob community and staff", why did you come back?
A: Some things to clear up:
- I mentioned the bad staff of EBE above
- Yes, it does have a bad community, but there are some people who are legit and are not stupid trolls. Something I have not mentioned. The staff is mostly why I quit, and now it's why I came back.
- Also, this is the only game where I can have the EE experience (by gameplay I mean) without it being really bad.

And now some things I want to say:
- They said guests are on EBE discord and are stealing the ideas. Well... EBE IS a great source of ideas, but since now they don't add anything that's not EE (look at the meow of suggestions denied by the admins aka devs)
- Replying to the images posted before, showing "incredible security" on EF where it sends name and password. That is literally how ANY login system works. You send the login credentials, the server makes sure they're correct, and if they are, it lets you in, if no, it says it's incorrect, after a while gives captchas, whatever it wants to. As for "incredible design", it is still a work in progress and you can't call it bad without realizing it's probably gonna change a lot.
- Stop being noobs.
- Why is MrJaWapa not permbanned on the forums?
- As for EF, yes it IS developed completely from scratch. No source was taken, only "stolen" thing is the serverside base from SDK, from which I removed unnecessary things and built the game up.

Edited my goodbye post regarding EBE.

Last edited by benedani (2017-07-08 16:36:59)


The owner of Smiley Sandbox!
user.php?id=benedanika
"a doss is a cat but pixel version" ~DanisLaroche, 2017

Offline

#673 2017-07-08 21:38:46

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,661

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

benedani wrote:

- Replying to the images posted before, showing "incredible security" on EF where it sends name and password. That is literally how ANY login system works. You send the login credentials, the server makes sure they're correct, and if they are, it lets you in, if no, it says it's incorrect, after a while gives captchas, whatever it wants to. As for "incredible design", it is still a work in progress and you can't call it bad without realizing it's probably gonna change a lot.
.

What Atilla means is that to login to your game you send the login details wrong. You don't even know how to use PlayerIO because your server lack of security.

con.Send("register","username","password") <- Awesome way to register.
con.Send("testlogin","username","password") <- Awesome way to login.

"it lets you in, if no, it says it's incorrect, after a while gives captchas"
There will never come any captchas because YOU do it wrong.


I will be back in EE 2019. Taking a break. EEditor will not be updated either.

Offline

Wooted by:

#674 2017-07-10 18:38:12

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300
From: EE world
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,317

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

*Sighes while resting my hands on my palm* Sigh... i think I'm ready to move on.

It has been a long 4 years, but I am saying goodbye not only to Everybody Edits, but also to this forums (No, I am not requesting permanent ban, because I may come back in the near future). I think it's time for me to move on. I had a great time, but unfortunately, not all good things last. It's time to move on with my good things. I am leaving for several reasons:

1. Fdoou tricked Megalamb into banning Ketter. I'm the original creator of Ketter, and I have come at such a bad time. Fdoou managed to get Megalamb to ban Ketter: I keep telling him not to ban him and that Fdoou is tricking him, but he just wouldn't budge. And when I SAID to him that i'm the original creator, he said that I'm a liar. Thanks to the stinking Fdoou, my account has been lost. I had Beta on that too. I told him the story and yet he misunderstands me and thinks I'm a liar.
I already told the true story to Phinarose. There is one thing that concerns me however: she asked me to send Ketter's email through Mia's email, which i don't have because two years ago, my outlook account (That) got hacked for unknown reasons. (It is private, why should I tell you? I don't think i can trust you) I had to ask microsoft to close that account, but i never got the chance to change ketter's email to Chiara's one (my email) because it's already used by my alt 20Feedy. She still doesn't believe me, however she did tell me that she'll ask Megalamb what made him think ketter is shared.
He is NOT shared, and I've NEVER GAVE someone MY account. I'm not dumb enough to tell you my account. (Extra: Wasn't Fdoou banned? I remember it clearly)

2. The game is going downhill. I'm seeing less players, and I think I'm starting to lose hope. I'm losing hope even faster due to that reason above, but it's a different patter. Yes, megalamb is going active, and so is Phinarose, but NVD has never been active.
I'll tell you a hidden thing that nobody has bothered to tell in forums. That hidden thing may be a bit shocking, I hope it's not that serious, so please be ready to listen...
Koya. Remember him? That moderator. Last active: 20th May. Yes, that's right, the same Koya has been inactive even since May, and the players are being very worried due to it. Koya didn't even get demodded, so why is he still a moderator, of all the things? I asked Nou if he had Koya's number (phone, cell), because Mieaz suggested me this, but he said that he doesn't have his number. This is getting suspicious: if Phina, Megalamb and Showpath are moderators, why can't they contact Koya? (I didn't forget EEJesse) Also, none of the moderators bothered to ask NVD about the updates.. I mean, look, NVD has NOT been active that LOT lately. Due to this, EE is losing players... Though Mysterion did mention that he had a heart issue. I won't go into details because I could be banned for this, though I'm still worried about his safety...

3. It's not new-user friendly. Look, it's not new-user friendly. If it were, though, maybe you would get all blocks and smileys, those one that were created before the UnitEE update? And look, the tutorials that we get at the start in the campaign looks very basic. It did not concern something advanced like how to build an world, what is an block, etc. If only staffs could listen to our suggestions for working on games, etc. then we could bring back EE to its former glory. You probably already know it by now...

If I do come back however...

1. I'd like to see some glory restored. If I do come back, I want to at least know that EE is being restored to their former glory. If the players online increases, and average rating is increasing, I'll entirely come back. I want to at least see UnitEE being launched, or at least more progress about it.
And yes, it also counts if it's new player friendly. If new players has more starting energy, more starting blocks, smileys and worlds, then I'll be in. Otherwise, it's not going to work it out that way it is right now.

2. I want to see this game advertising. If you read back the threads about EE losing popularity, etc, you probably know what I mean. Advertising is something that EE hasn't done, and there are canditates... I mean, peoples who wants to advertise their own advertisments and also linking this game on Steam, etc.. Best canditates would be Phinarose and Kentiya, though the latter hasn't been confirmed yet.

See you in the another time. If I come back, I could make a introduction thread again. (No, I'm not requesting permaban. Don't misunderstand me. I am not leaving forever)

TLDR: I will be reducting drasmatically my active time so that I will be lurking on the forums and game. I will more rarely post.
If you have something to say to me, go to Discord. I'll be always there.
However, please do make the opportunity to ask questions to me in the final hours.

Last edited by Michele (2017-07-10 18:45:03)


Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#675 2017-07-10 18:48:52

Abelysk
Guest

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Who are you?

MWstudios1547645800738883

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1548072364.7327 - Generated in 0.125 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.77 MiB (Peak: 2.11 MiB) ]