Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#651 2017-07-08 21:38:46

capasha

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

benedani wrote:

- Replying to the images posted before, showing "incredible security" on EF where it sends name and password. That is literally how ANY login system works. You send the login credentials, the server makes sure they're correct, and if they are, it lets you in, if no, it says it's incorrect, after a while gives captchas, whatever it wants to. As for "incredible design", it is still a work in progress and you can't call it bad without realizing it's probably gonna change a lot.

What Atilla means is that to login to your game you send the login details wrong. You don't even know how to use PlayerIO because your server lack of security.

con.Send("register","username","password") <- Awesome way to register.
con.Send("testlogin","username","password") <- Awesome way to login.

"it lets you in, if no, it says it's incorrect, after a while gives captchas"
There will never come any captchas because YOU do it wrong.

piosrt-sig.png

Wooted by:

#652 2017-07-10 18:38:12

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

*Sighes while resting my hands on my palm* Sigh... i think I'm ready to move on.

It has been a long 4 years, but I am saying goodbye not only to Everybody Edits, but also to this forums (No, I am not requesting permanent ban, because I may come back in the near future). I think it's time for me to move on. I had a great time, but unfortunately, not all good things last. It's time to move on with my good things. I am leaving for several reasons:

1. Fdoou tricked Megalamb into banning Ketter. I'm the original creator of Ketter, and I have come at such a bad time. Fdoou managed to get Megalamb to ban Ketter: I keep telling him not to ban him and that Fdoou is tricking him, but he just wouldn't budge. And when I SAID to him that i'm the original creator, he said that I'm a liar. Thanks to the stinking Fdoou, my account has been lost. I had Beta on that too. I told him the story and yet he misunderstands me and thinks I'm a liar.
I already told the true story to Phinarose. There is one thing that concerns me however: she asked me to send Ketter's email through Mia's email, which i don't have because two years ago, my outlook account (That) got hacked for unknown reasons. (It is private, why should I tell you? I don't think i can trust you) I had to ask microsoft to close that account, but i never got the chance to change ketter's email to Chiara's one (my email) because it's already used by my alt 20Feedy. She still doesn't believe me, however she did tell me that she'll ask Megalamb what made him think ketter is shared.
He is NOT shared, and I've NEVER GAVE someone MY account. I'm not dumb enough to tell you my account. (Extra: Wasn't Fdoou banned? I remember it clearly)

2. The game is going downhill. I'm seeing less players, and I think I'm starting to lose hope. I'm losing hope even faster due to that reason above, but it's a different patter. Yes, megalamb is going active, and so is Phinarose, but NVD has never been active.
I'll tell you a hidden thing that nobody has bothered to tell in forums. That hidden thing may be a bit shocking, I hope it's not that serious, so please be ready to listen...
Koya. Remember him? That moderator. Last active: 20th May. Yes, that's right, the same Koya has been inactive even since May, and the players are being very worried due to it. Koya didn't even get demodded, so why is he still a moderator, of all the things? I asked Nou if he had Koya's number (phone, cell), because Mieaz suggested me this, but he said that he doesn't have his number. This is getting suspicious: if Phina, Megalamb and Showpath are moderators, why can't they contact Koya? (I didn't forget EEJesse) Also, none of the moderators bothered to ask NVD about the updates.. I mean, look, NVD has NOT been active that LOT lately. Due to this, EE is losing players... Though Mysterion did mention that he had a heart issue. I won't go into details because I could be banned for this, though I'm still worried about his safety...

3. It's not new-user friendly. Look, it's not new-user friendly. If it were, though, maybe you would get all blocks and smileys, those one that were created before the UnitEE update? And look, the tutorials that we get at the start in the campaign looks very basic. It did not concern something advanced like how to build an world, what is an block, etc. If only staffs could listen to our suggestions for working on games, etc. then we could bring back EE to its former glory. You probably already know it by now...

If I do come back however...

1. I'd like to see some glory restored. If I do come back, I want to at least know that EE is being restored to their former glory. If the players online increases, and average rating is increasing, I'll entirely come back. I want to at least see UnitEE being launched, or at least more progress about it.
And yes, it also counts if it's new player friendly. If new players has more starting energy, more starting blocks, smileys and worlds, then I'll be in. Otherwise, it's not going to work it out that way it is right now.

2. I want to see this game advertising. If you read back the threads about EE losing popularity, etc, you probably know what I mean. Advertising is something that EE hasn't done, and there are canditates... I mean, peoples who wants to advertise their own advertisments and also linking this game on Steam, etc.. Best canditates would be Phinarose and Kentiya, though the latter hasn't been confirmed yet.

See you in the another time. If I come back, I could make a introduction thread again. (No, I'm not requesting permaban. Don't misunderstand me. I am not leaving forever)

TLDR: I will be reducting drasmatically my active time so that I will be lurking on the forums and game. I will more rarely post.
If you have something to say to me, go to Discord. I'll be always there.
However, please do make the opportunity to ask questions to me in the final hours.

Last edited by Michele (2017-07-10 18:45:03)

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

Wooted by:

#653 2017-07-10 18:48:52

Abelysk
Formerly Kefka
Website

Who are you?

I wanna make art again..
XBbUN6F.png

#654 2017-07-10 18:49:27

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Abelysk wrote:

Who are you?

You probably know me. I'm KETTER in game, and my alt is 20feedy.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#655 2017-07-10 18:51:11

Mieaz

you got hacked because you used 667 WE all know that you did!!!!!

Wooted by:

#656 2017-07-10 18:53:24

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

Mieaz wrote:

What the hell? What the heck? I do not even know 667 that well, and even if I used it, I only used a guest account. Where are you generating this from? I mean, why would you think of it? I just used my guest account, that's all. Look, i don't like unofficial cilents, so how about you don't misunderstand it?

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#657 2017-07-10 18:57:33

kubapolish
Banned
Website

Michele wrote:
Mieaz wrote:

What the hell? What the heck? I do not even know 667 that well, and even if I used it, I only used a guest account. Where are you generating this from? I mean, why would you think of it? I just used my guest account, that's all. Look, i don't like unofficial cilents, so how about you don't misunderstand it?

F636xiP.gif

Last edited by kubapolish (2017-07-10 18:58:52)

Wooted by:

#658 2017-07-10 19:34:08

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

I'll clarify a warning: I'm asking for questions, NOT for jokes. This is not meant for jokes - I am in a way serious, one way or another.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#659 2017-07-10 21:25:35

HeyNK

Why would you make a leaving thread if its not permanent... and you're still here...? Seems like you made it to amplify how upset you are that [something you didnt like] happened.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja Keep this secret. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja Only share with people you can trust: https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja https://pastebin.com/q7X4DxvH https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#660 2017-07-10 21:26:57

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

HeyNK wrote:

Why would you make a leaving thread if its not permanent... and you're still here...? Seems like you made it to amplify how upset you are that [something you didnt like] happened.

I'm posting it in case I leave forever and I'm active, just so you would know.
i feel like this forum is losing hope TBH...

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#661 2017-07-10 21:27:57

hummerz5
Forum Admin

I merged michele's latest intro/outro topic into the intro/outro thread of officiating.

reminder to not discuss bans here, that's for mods

otherwise bye for now

fT09tOL.png
tlNscs9.png
thanks HG, HG, anatoly, zumza! zoey! ....... (I exist!)
?type=lastlogin&name=hummerz5

#662 2017-07-20 03:28:46

John
Formerly Emalton

You'll be missed, friend.

EDIT:

He's Ernesdead!

Too soon?

EDIT 2:

Avoid it like the plague.

TRIGGER WARNING

Last edited by John (2017-07-25 23:18:25)

9MaDWXs.gif

Thanks Latif, Jet ByteArray (Joshua) for the avatar and Zoey2070, Amds, Jet, Anatoly, Jet, HG Bluecloud for the signature!

Wooted by:

#663 2017-07-20 03:30:32

hummerz5
Forum Admin

merged ernesdo's topic with the large one

thanks

fT09tOL.png
tlNscs9.png

#664 2017-07-20 13:27:44

Raphe9000

Hi I'm back.

If the game is going to die I might as play it while it still has some life in it.

Last edited by Raphe9000 (2017-07-20 13:30:49)

It is best to approach life fairly. Personally, I have eliminated racism and other forms of prejudice from my life by choosing to hate everybody equally. Join me, and you too can see everyone for the useless pieces of flesh we are. Isn't that the true meaning of life?

#665 2017-07-20 16:23:48

kubapolish
Banned
Website

Raphe9000 wrote:

Hi I'm back.

If the game is going to die I might as play it while it still has some life in it.

don't

the sun ee is a deadly lazer

#666 2017-07-23 17:21:13

Abelysk
Formerly Kefka
Website

Hi guys, many of you know me as Itsmeandersonlol.

I was an EE player since 2010, playing through many builds of the game and seeing it grow and expand in its content. For the most part, I absolutely loved the concept of the game, and to this date it remains one of my favorite F2P sandbox games out there. It has a nice community that I hope will continue to evolve, but I feel like my life is calling me to its endeavors for more things to accomplish (in other words, I just feel too old to be able to connect with people here). Yes, I have recently started acting like an oblivious scrub, but that's only because I was bored. I realized that it isn't worth investing time to this game anymore, since it doesn't offer as much excitement as it used to.

I've been experiencing symptoms of EE laziness—the inability to create levels regardless of the situation. It's not that it's boring, it's that it's become stale. Many ideas have already been brought to light, and while I know there are some great concepts waiting to be unearthed, I don't know if any of those concepts will arrive based on the current population.

I may be back in the future if there's a big update or something but for now, I'm going to part ways. Thanks for reading.

I wanna make art again..
XBbUN6F.png

#667 2017-07-25 22:53:33

Freckleface

Bye

ZTasSRc.png

Wooted by:

#668 2017-07-30 19:04:29

Kolios 14
Banned

Hey everybody, My Everybody Edits name is the same. Just without space, as you might know, you can't have one in EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I am sorry if I am posting this in wrong place, anyhow, I am really glad to join this community. I have already seen A couple of graphical suggestions and most of them are well done and seems like (To me) that they had a lot of effort put into.

I am not very aware of what's happening about game updates, so if I'm missing something please let me know!

Wooted by:

#669 2017-07-30 19:28:06

mutantdevle
Website

Well the first thing you should know as a forum user is that the owner of EE, NVD, is absolute crap and has been away for over a month meaning no updates. Furthermore, 'Unity' was planned to make EE run faster and better but there is no hope for that right now. So basically EE is heading for its death.

Not all hope is lost though. There is still a mostly friendly community who know each other fairly well. We have been promised new campaigns soon so that is something to look forward to. There has also been some mystery towards a potential new owner to the game so that should be good because at the moment anything is better than NVD. So yeah, welcome to the forums. I look forward to getting to know you.

Devlin = mutantdevle

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

They say that if you stare at an avatar for too long they start to stare back...

"Crumpets, tea, slavery!" - The British Empire.

Wooted by:

#670 2017-07-30 19:57:48

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

Devlin wrote:

Well the first thing you should know as a forum user is that the owner of EE, NVD, is absolute crap and has been away for over a month meaning no updates. Furthermore, 'Unity' was planned to make EE run faster and better but there is no hope for that right now. So basically EE is heading for its death.

Not all hope is lost though. There is still a mostly friendly community who know each other fairly well. We have been promised new campaigns soon so that is something to look forward to. There has also been some mystery towards a potential new owner to the game so that should be good because at the moment anything is better than NVD. So yeah, welcome to the forums. I look forward to getting to know you.

thanks for driving away a player

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

#671 2017-07-30 20:03:55

Breadfinn

hey kolios

5671.jpg

Wooted by:

#672 2017-07-30 20:08:03

hummerz5
Forum Admin

moving/merging into the mega "hi" thread

fT09tOL.png
tlNscs9.png

Wooted by:

#673 2017-07-30 20:14:53

mutantdevle
Website

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM wrote:
Devlin wrote:

thanks for driving away a player

I don't exactly get how that would drive them away. If that drives them away then EE would do that by itself within a few days. I was just giving them some basic information that they would have discovered for themselves anyway.

Devlin = mutantdevle

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

They say that if you stare at an avatar for too long they start to stare back...

Wooted by:

#674 2017-07-31 06:10:57

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)

Devlin wrote:

There is still a mostly friendly community

scuseme.png

#675 2017-07-31 09:07:08

mutantdevle
Website

Ernesdo wrote:
Devlin wrote:

There is still a mostly friendly community

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … cuseme.png

From my experience it had been. You just gotta stay out of pointless drama.

Devlin = mutantdevle

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Subzero1525696444705684

Board footer