Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#576 2017-03-27 02:41:36

Guest.

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Murph wrote:

It's time for me to head back home.

(CC.IICF)° Sjever, (AAG.IBGE)° Jug

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

what

#577 2017-03-27 02:49:17

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Ernesdo wrote:
Murph wrote:

what

Let me repeat that user's post for you:

Murph wrote:

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#578 2017-03-27 12:55:34

Guest.

N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Murph wrote:

what

Murph wrote:

haha funny joke that hasnt been done before!! ecks dee

Wooted by:

#579 2017-03-27 13:23:19

Hostage
Banned
Website

Murph wrote:

Coordinates? I know Sjever means North in slavic languages and Jug is south.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#580 2017-03-27 17:21:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Murph wrote:

what

Murph wrote:

haha funny joke that hasnt been done before!! ecks dee

Thanks for the compliment! ^_^

Everybody Edits is Fred

#581 2017-03-27 17:59:00

Different55
Forum Admin

Could be 33.9936 117.9275 which looks a lot like coordinates but Jug being South does not make any sense. Replacing South with West lands you in Sudbury, MA.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#582 2017-03-27 18:29:29

Hostage
Banned
Website

Different55 wrote:

Could be 33.9936 117.9275 which looks a lot like coordinates but Jug being South does not make any sense. Replacing South with West lands you in Sudbury, MA.

I can guarantee you Jug means south.

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#583 2017-03-27 18:48:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Hostage wrote:
Different55 wrote:

as a slavic i can confirm

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#584 2017-03-27 18:56:10

Different55
Forum Admin

maxi123 wrote:
Hostage wrote:
Different55 wrote:

as a slavic i can confirm

I believe you it just don't make no sense as far as coordinates go.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#585 2017-03-27 18:58:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

oh wait
sjever is north
jug is south
sooo
wtf

i8SwC8p.png

#586 2017-03-27 23:27:20, last edited by Murph (2017-03-28 02:17:41)

Murph
Banned

My failed attempt at a silly little cipher.
I meant to put 'Zapad' (West), but failed.
It lead to here; http://latitude.to/articles-by-country/ … hills-mall
If you got the reference, I applaud you.
I was going to make it a running joke that my old profile stats said I joined in 2023, implying I was some sort of time traveler (which I may or may not actually be //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue), and ending at 69 posts (ha ha, childish joke, I know).

But in all seriousness, I will be less active on the forums, because I generally don't enjoy the content/discussion.
Thanks,
Murph //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#587 2017-03-28 02:59:28, last edited by Murph (2017-03-28 03:31:37)

Murph
Banned

I know you don't care, most of you. I've learnt that having been here actively for the past month (forget my other posts from forever ago).

Had I posted some generic message, I'm sure I'd get a "So? Who cares? There's no need for this post" from Atilla, while others say "Who are you?" or "Who cares..".
You don't have to care. I'm posting this for the people out there that generally do care. EE is dead, and I'd rather not waste any more of my time on the site. I've had a great run (again, I know you don't care), but I wanted to express how much love for the game I HAD. Things just aren't the same as they used to be. You could blame it on the community, the owners, but I'd just like to think I grew out of it.

I may still check on EE from time to time, but consider me gone.
If you're eager to stay in touch, send me a message, and I'll give you my Twitter handle.
If not, ignore this message, and move on.

I hope you all have great lives, I wish each and every one of you a happy future - honestly.

Take care,
Murph. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

P.S. Hummer, I swear to god if you move this.... Leave it be, boi! It's not harming anyone, and it's on-topic. hehe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Edit; Oh my Jesus, stop it. This forum is trash, and the main problems are 1) the mods, and 2) the woot system. Farewell peeps.
Edit 2; with that being said, I could care less if you woot those replies. It's a stupid feature that makes others feel small. Run while you can, and enjoy life.
Edit 3; I was right, I got a message from Atilla, and it was rather rude. Why would one continue to keep someone so negative in one's life? It just doesn't make any sense.
Edit 4th, and most likely last; I love how the mods keep the ex-devs' threads in the GD sub, and not mine, n'or anyone else's.

Wooted by:

#588 2017-03-28 03:05:35

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Murph wrote:

P.S. Hummer, I swear to god if you move this.... Leave it be, boi! It's not harming anyone, and it's on-topic. hehe //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Hummerz is an unstoppable force. No amount of bargaining or begging will slow him in his tracks.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#589 2017-03-28 03:06:02

hummerz5

merged murph/hopperkk's topic into the existing intro/outro thread that we've designated for such etc

all the best

Wooted by: (4)

#590 2017-03-28 13:06:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Murph wrote:

I know you don't care, most of you. I've learnt that having been here actively for the past month (forget my other posts from forever ago).

Had I posted some generic message, I'm sure I'd get a "So? Who cares? There's no need for this post" from Atilla, while others say "Who are you?" or "Who cares..".
You don't have to care. I'm posting this for the people out there that generally do care. EE is dead, and I'd rather not waste any more of my time on the site. I've had a great run (again, I know you don't care), but I wanted to express how much love for the game I HAD. Things just aren't the same as they used to be. You could blame it on the community, the owners, but I'd just like to think I grew out of it.

I may still check on EE from time to time, but consider me gone.
If you're eager to stay in touch, send me a message, and I'll give you my Twitter handle.
If not, ignore this message, and move on.

I hope you all have great lives, I wish each and every one of you a happy future - honestly.

Take care,
Murph. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Edit; Oh my Jesus, stop it. This forum is trash, and the main problems are 1) the mods, and 2) the woot system. Farewell peeps.
Edit 2; with that being said, I could care less if you woot those replies. It's a stupid feature that makes others feel small. Run while you can, and enjoy life.
Edit 3; I was right, I got a message from Atilla, and it was rather rude. Why would one continue to keep someone so negative in one's life? It just doesn't make any sense.
Edit 4th, and most likely last; I love how the mods keep the ex-devs' threads in the GD sub, and not mine, n'or anyone else's.

boi couldn't handle the salt and edges for long

i8SwC8p.png

#591 2017-03-28 17:13:43

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

maxi123 wrote:

Somehow I've managed to survive all this time...
(not sure why people are using the term "salty" when "bitter" means the same thing)
Oh, and Atilla, if you're reading this, feel free to send me an edgy private message!

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#592 2017-03-28 21:55:39

Guest.

N1KF wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

Somehow I've managed to survive all this time...
(not sure why people are using the term "salty" when "bitter" means the same thing)
Oh, and Atilla, if you're reading this, feel free to send me an edgy private message!

n1kf if you're reading this please attempt to make another PSA on how forum posts aren't the way you like them

#593 2017-03-28 22:14:06, last edited by LukeM (2017-03-28 22:23:28)

LukeM
Website

Murph wrote:

I was reading this, feeling a bit sad about people leaving the game, and wondering if it would follow most other flash based (or just old in general) games and be shut down, until I read 'I could care less', and my sadness instantly evaporated into anger!!!
Im usually fine with American English versions of words and sayings that dont make as much sense as the original versions, but this one I just cant stand... it is basically the complete opposite of what you want it to mean, but not enough that it could be conisdered sarcasm, the only thing that 'I could care less' tells you is that you at least care a little bit, and doesnt set an upper limit, so it could mean that you care a lot

Please stop using 'I could care less', for my (and probably a lot of other peoples) sanity

Edit: On a more serious note though, it sorry to see you go, and I guess that your mostly right about growing out of the game, I guess that unless you are into making bots or more complicated levels or something, theres not as much to do in the game as you get older //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#594 2017-03-30 17:46:20

Norga

hi im new here xD //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by: (3)

#595 2017-03-30 18:19:12

hummerz5

welcome, norga! try to post in the right topic tho

#596 2017-03-30 19:24:19

capasha

I have come to this, that EE is no longer fun which isn't new. I'm not going to play EE so much since the time before this post.
This will also affect EEditor project because of my free time, my 2 works and study's.

Since I'm programming and I feel like I'm not so good at it, I'm going to make study's.
My dream is to become a good programmer and to understand and write in English correct and good grammar.

I have had fun since 2010 and all people I have talked with.

#597 2017-03-30 19:43:50

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

glhf programming
we'll miss you

#598 2017-03-30 20:02:09

hummerz5

capasha wrote:

I have come to this, that EE is no longer fun which isn't new. I'm not going to play EE so much since the time before this post.
This will also affect EEditor project because of my free time, my 2 works and study's.

Since I'm programming and I feel like I'm not so good at it, I'm going to make study's.
My dream is to become a good programmer and to understand and write in English correct and good grammar.

will miss having you around (as much). Seems I learned a lot of the playerIO stuff from conversations with you, so thanks for the somewhat-mentoring. Best of luck with your studies.

(and yes, merged)

#599 2017-03-30 20:34:22

LukeM
Website

capasha wrote:

To be truthful, your grammar is much better than most people who play (even those who speak English as their first language)

It will be sad to see you (sort of) go, as you've had a huge impact on the community, and helped many people
I'm grateful for everything you've done, and wish you the best in improving your programming, you really seem like with some more practice you could become a great programmer

#600 2017-03-31 23:00:43

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

goodbye forums im officially leaving for one day i'll be back tomorrow

Wooted by:
N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer