Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: So.. Erm...

My only surmise is that the next contest will not be holiday themed.

#27 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

The only holidays coming up are Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. And Thanksgiving is USA so that can be taken off, Christmas is religious so that might be taken off too (even though that would kinda be dumb), New Years has already been done so that will most likely not be the theme either.

What is this sorcery!?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#28 Before February 2015

tak4n

BuzzerBee wrote:

The only holidays coming up are Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. And Thanksgiving is USA so that can be taken off, Christmas is religious so that might be taken off too (even though that would kinda be dumb), New Years has already been done so that will most likely not be the theme either.

What is this sorcery!?

I don't celebrate Christmas or Halloween either. Halloween went like a normal day for me, my parents purposely close the gates so that people can't come to our house and get free candy. I have also never gone trick or treat'ing in my life, not even once. But this does not mean that there can't be a Christmas themed contest.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#29 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I guess all we can do is wait till tomorrow, when MrShoe said he'll release information.

I would ASSUME it would be Christmas, but that is slightly far away..

As for voting..Halloween appeared to be a mess.. I liked Easter though.. I think it should be done like that

Pyromaniac142391922842204

Board footer