Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1901 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: Update Discussion

Urban wrote:
Helvi wrote:

For me they are kids - and even when two of them are 20 they could be my much younger brother or sister. Really much younger I mean.

Being 18 or older does not make one an adult.

What qualities, to you, make them children? Do you really know them enough to make assumptions of the sort?

He mean't they're just 16 year old teenagers, they doesn't have experience to moderate.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#1902 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Helvi wrote:

For me they are kids - and even when two of them are 20 they could be my much younger brother or sister. Really much younger I mean.

Being 18 or older does not make one an adult.

Wouldnt that also mean that being younger than 18 doesn't necessarily make you a kid?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#1903 Before February 2015

Helvi

Different, your assumption is correct.
Age is not that important. It is about experience within your life, work and all this stuff.

As far as I can tell (from what I have seen on EE), none of the guardians have qualities and experience beyond the school desk which makes them totally unsuited for anything community related.

Last edited by Helvi (Feb 6 2015 3:29:37 pm)

Hi.

Wooted by:

#1904 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

ok let's say this: anyone above 25 is considered an adult

anyone between 18-24 is a young adult

16-18 are people who think they are adults but no

0-16 definitely NOT GOING TO BE MOD

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#1905 Before February 2015

Creature

Pingohits wrote:

Liar, Nvd will hire 13 year old players even worse than me to be guardians.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#1906 Before February 2015

Urban

Creature wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

Liar, Nvd will hire 13 year old players even worse than me to be guardians.

More assumptions

Helvi wrote:

Different, your assumption is correct.
Age is not that important. It is about experience within your life, work and all this stuff.

As far as I can tell (from what I have seen on EE), none of the guardians have qualities and experience beyond the school desk which makes them totally unsuited for anything community related.

As far as I can tell, you're supporting the forum's mods by advocating the censorship of other players. The mods who are currently... I dunno... hacking accounts on EE?!

Wooted by:

#1907 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I think you should have larger things to worry about. Say, I don't know, entrusting your login details to 6 teenagers.

One of those people, NVD, has, in the past, hooked up a MySQL database inside of his bot, distributed it to people, and had 50 accounts stored in plain-text.
Since the bot was connecting directly to the database, anyone could have seen inside of it.
I remember having to clear that database before others had found it, and alerting the people in-game.

Speaking of hacking, NVD has some google search history dating back to 2013 or so that is essentially like, "how to hack facebook accounts", and "how to hack gmail accounts".

I don't think I even need to mention UltraBass, I think most people know him well enough to know what he's done.

I don't know much about JaWapa, but he has talked to people about how my site is insecure. Implying he had deliberately tested it for security vulnerabilities. (Of which, there is none.)

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#1908 Before February 2015

Urban

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I think you should have larger things to worry about. Say, I don't know, entrusting your login details to 6 teenagers.

One of those people, NVD, has, in the past, hooked up a MySQL database inside of his bot, distributed it to people, and had 50 accounts stored in plain-text.
Since the bot was connecting directly to the database, anyone could have seen inside of it.
I remember having to clear that database before others had found it, and alerting the people in-game.

Speaking of hacking, NVD has some google search history dating back to 2013 or so that is essentially like, "how to hack facebook accounts", and "how to hack gmail accounts".

I don't think I even need to mention UltraBass, I think most people know him well enough to know what he's done.

I don't know much about JaWapa, but he has talked to people about how my site is insecure. Implying he had deliberately tested it for security vulnerabilities. (Of which, there is none.)

Yes I understand they have had shady pasts and have made mistakes, everyone does. The difference is Meredith is hacking accounts right now. I have more trust that NVD, Ultrabass, and Jawapa have more maturity and moral values than Meredith (and I really hope you aren't a part of this radical attack).

Wooted by:

#1909 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Uh, no. I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about the stuff that Meredith is doing RIGHT NOW. She doesn't even have the decency to use her real voice when calling me long-distance. I don't have unlimited minutes, you know.

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 6 2015 5:17:57 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#1910 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I'm not apart of the 'radical attack'. I'm not aware of anything Meredith is doing right now.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#1911 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

As far as I can tell, just calling up random players on the phone and using the crappiest text to speech I've ever heard.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#1912 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Oh my. That is terrible, absolutely terribly hilarious.

Sorry, is this really what is considered a radical attack?

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#1913 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Different55 wrote:

Uh, no. I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about the stuff that Meredith is doing RIGHT NOW. She doesn't even have the decency to use her real voice when calling me long-distance. I don't have unlimited minutes, you know.

- I called you therefore it uses my minutes, true you did text me back a few time but alas 7 or so texts isn't going to break the bank.
- And I didn't do anything malicious I literally said "Hello"
- You're not special for not hearing my voice, very few have - it wasn't an insult or lack of decency more of a protection.

Different55 wrote:

As far as I can tell, just calling up random players on the phone and using the crappiest text to speech I've ever heard.

>gives number out
>doesn't want to be called

I fail to see logic.

Urban wrote:

The difference is Meredith is hacking accounts right now.

1 dude who posted is password online does not equate to hacking or an attack of anysort.

Wooted by:

#1914 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

This is worse than a bad spanish soap opera.

Wooted by:

#1915 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I never said it was radical. In fact, I said that she was "just" calling up random players. And that's just as far as I know. I can't speak for Urban.

EDIT: This was @Atilla. I got ninja'd just a little.

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 6 2015 5:35:01 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#1916 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Meredith wrote:
Different55 wrote:

- I called you therefore it uses my minutes, true you did text me back a few time but alas 7 or so texts isn't going to break the bank.
- And I didn't do anything malicious I literally said "Hello"
- You're not special for not hearing my voice, very few have - it wasn't an insult or lack of decency more of a protection.

Different55 wrote:

>gives number out
>doesn't want to be called

I fail to see logic.

Urban wrote:

1 dude who posted is password online does not equate to hacking or an attack of anysort.

I didn't make my number publicly available online, and I didn't give it to you. You aren't doing anything malicious but you're definitely trying to creep out anyone you can. Why else would you call people you don't know without any apparent purpose?

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#1917 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Different55 wrote:

I didn't make my number publicly available online, and I didn't give it to you. You aren't doing anything malicious but you're definitely trying to creep out anyone you can. Why else would you call people you don't know without any apparent purpose?

You didn't give it to me but someone else did. I wasn't trying to creep you out (I didn't just breathe loudly or anything ) - I'm advised you posted on fail forums that people can text you. I'm sorry that I took the incomprehensible leap to call.

Wooted by:

#1918 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

>calls out of nowhere

>doesn't speak

>doesn't introduce self

>but no, not supposed to be creepy at all

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#1919 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Different55 wrote:

>calls out of nowhere

>doesn't speak

>doesn't introduce self

>but no, not supposed to be creepy at all

>does say "Hello different" - would have replied if you hadn't sounded like you were being waterboarded.

>Know it was me from IRC

Wooted by:

#1920 Before February 2015

Urban

Meredith wrote:
Urban wrote:

Well, thanks for clearing that up. That includes Thuggishprune too I suppose?

Last edited by Urban (Feb 6 2015 5:56:09 pm)

Wooted by:

#1921 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Urban wrote:
Meredith wrote:
Urban wrote:

2011 was a long time ago. I think I'm good on that one.

Wooted by:

#1922 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The first thing you said was "IS THIS DIFFERENT55", and that was after a huge silence. At first I thought it was one of my own users. You know, one of the ones I actually gave my phone number to. The only reason I knew it was you after the 3rd call in a row was because you're the only one who would do something like that.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#1923 Before February 2015

Urban

Meredith wrote:
Urban wrote:
Meredith wrote:

2011 was a long time ago. I think I'm good on that one.

Alright, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wooted by:

#1924 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Different55 wrote:

The first thing you said was "IS THIS DIFFERENT55", and that was after a huge silence. At first I thought it was one of my own users. You know, one of the ones I actually gave my phone number to. The only reason I knew it was you after the 3rd call in a row was because you're the only one who would do something like that.

Assuming that you had no idea it was me, calling 3 times is some how a massive indicator that someone who you had no idea had your phone number called you. Seems a little tenuous to me.

And "Is this different55" is not even the first thing I said. -   I said "Hello different".

Besides are you that shaken up that you need to try and convince yourself that you were in some way harassed?

Wooted by:

#1925 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

"And 'Is this different55' is not even the first thing I said. -   I said 'Hello different'."
If you say so, boss. My memory says that I said "hello", there was a long silence in which I almost hung up, and then you said the thing that I said you said.

I'm completely fine, but the way this coincides with you banning and demoting me isn't sitting well with me. And it's not just me, you're calling up other random people. Why?

That's what I really want to know? Why go through the effort of finding my phone number if you didn't feel like talking? You can't very well have a conversation with a robot.

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 6 2015 6:08:52 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer