Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1026 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Re: Update Discussion

WHY WHY WHY MrShoe/MRVOID
WHY THE jhRFy.png DID YOU DO THIS
Thanks for ruining the whole game for everyone at anyone lower than class 10. Even though I am at class 12 (and because of this, I'm not affected), I have read from page 42 and I have gotten madder than ever. I do not BELIEVE this.
Everyone! Let's join together and see if we can delete this part of the update!
(And although I just raged off my head for the past five minutes, the rest of the update seems pretty good.)
Now...
CHARRGE!!!

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#1027 Before February 2015

Saintcool

I don't think the level 10 Smiles was a surprise nor does it ruin the game.

Wooted by:

#1028 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Me to Julian:
I have been a longtime supporter of yours, Mr. Shoe.   Nearly the entire forum turned against you after Builders Club, but I stayed loyal.   But now you go and do this, and I can't stand behind it.   This is an update that no one wanted and only benefits people who reap profit from Everybody Edits.   I am done playing Everybody Edits until I can freely use the items that I have earned or bought.

Sincerely,
A former fan, 32OrtonEdge32dh.

Julian to me:
Hi 32OrtonEdge32dh

Sorry to hear that.

Hope to see you back in the worlds some day.

/MrShoe

So he doesn't care if you quit, really.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by:

#1029 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Aw, Curse this curse update... Peoples are doing it wrong...
I saw people "stealing" curse but infecting others... kKHnV.png

Wooted by:

#1030 Before February 2015

P788

He doesn't care about what we say or what we do...

Enough is ENOUGH. We can't tolerate this crap anymore. Let's spam his mailbox.

Last edited by P788 (Jan 17 2013 11:20:02 am)

Wooted by:

#1031 Before February 2015

sahlil

hello form how are you everyone

Last edited by sahlil (Jan 17 2013 11:28:32 am)

Wooted by:

#1032 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

sahlil wrote:

This is a UPDATE DISCUSSION.

If you want to introduce yourself, click Here: http://eeforumify.com/viewforum.php?id=6

ON TOPIC:

Who actually likes the new update? personally I don't mind the curse potion however the smiley magic classes must go! It just destroys the originality of the game, Chris/MrShoe are only doing this to keep users interested in the game. It should get removed, it seems pointless...

Wooted by:

#1033 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Saintcool wrote:

I don't think the level 10 Smiles was a surprise nor does it ruin the game.

Yes it does ruin the game, it's a another step away from the sandbox part of the game.

Wooted by:

#1034 Before February 2015

Master1

I feel like MrShoe is trying to make the players that like the old versions of the game leave, that way he can add all the stupid stuff he wants and won't have to worry about complainers.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by: (2)

#1035 Before February 2015

Jan12345

I think that potion is pretty funny pFhcd.png
But I see why you guys are against that potion.
You can't allow the jump potion without allowing the curse potion too.
That's the first thing they should fix

Wooted by:

#1036 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

sahlil wrote:

(Once again...) Going to all the topics and saying "hello" is considered spam. Don't do it, please.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Wooted by:

#1037 Before February 2015

Panic

Oh hi there. I'm here to ignore the large portion of what has already been said and say that the update sucks. Actually, in my very biased opinion, the entire "new" (well, not so new) magic system sucks too. With this update, "magic" effectively gives those that play a lot and are very lucky more freedom than those that don't, regardless of who they are.

Yes, I did indded just log in for the first time in 9 months to say that. I'm out, see you peeps again in a few months, unless I get bored as hell.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

Wooted by:

#1038 Before February 2015

Arceus64

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Me to Julian:
I have been a longtime supporter of yours, Mr. Shoe.   Nearly the entire forum turned against you after Builders Club, but I stayed loyal.   But now you go and do this, and I can't stand behind it.   This is an update that no one wanted and only benefits people who reap profit from Everybody Edits.   I am done playing Everybody Edits until I can freely use the items that I have earned or bought.

Sincerely,
A former fan, 32OrtonEdge32dh.

Julian to me:
Hi 32OrtonEdge32dh

Sorry to hear that.

Hope to see you back in the worlds some day.

/MrShoe

So he doesn't care if you quit, really.

I don't think he'd really care, he just stepped in here and said "I'm the boss and I don't care about you guys so whatever".

Theonlywayhe'llleaveisifhesuddenlydisappearswithoutatraceoranything,whatI'mimplyinghereisthathe'llonlygoifhe'sdead.

Wooted by:

#1039 Before February 2015

Bobyy

It doesn't really affect him that much so I understand why he doesn't care that one player is leaving EE. I found this when looking through the data and stuff of EE, it's a secret world of MrVoid's everybodyedits.com/games/PWcdZ7XGMzbUI

Last edited by Bobyy (Jan 17 2013 8:00:03 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#1040 Before February 2015

hisss

ALRIGHTY I'VE BEEN THINKING REALLY HARD ABOUT THIS UPDATE OVER THE COURSE OF HOURS AND HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT IT.
:O this crap.

edit: and it gets censored:/

Last edited by hisss (Jan 17 2013 8:20:10 pm)

Wooted by:

#1041 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Just watch your language (not trying to minimod) and you don't need to YELL LIKE THIS (talk in caps). But give this update a chance you guys, maybe he'll get rid of it by the next one or maybe an option to enable or disable it.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#1042 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

hisss wrote:

ALRIGHTY I'VE BEEN THINKING REALLY HARD ABOUT THIS UPDATE OVER THE COURSE OF HOURS AND HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT IT.
:O this crap.

edit: and it gets censored:/

Even though it is censored, we prefer you not use such language here. Consider this a warning for language.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Wooted by:

#1043 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Bobyy wrote:

It doesn't really affect him that much so I understand why he doesn't care that one player is leaving EE. I found this when looking through the data and stuff of EE, it's a secret world of MrVoid's everybodyedits.com/games/PWcdZ7XGMzbUI

Well then what if 100 people left? The population is ALREADY down...

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#1044 Before February 2015

Bobyy

The only reason why the numbers are down is because guests no longer count for the number of people online.

Wooted by:

#1045 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I do not think that the smilies should be limited once obtained.
Comparing with potions:
You must be at least a certain level to purchase a potion. Once you obtain a potion, you can use it at any time, even when your level declines to below the required purchasing level. With Smilies, you must be at least a certain level to purchase it. However, when you go below the required level you can no longer use it. I think that this should be changed so the functions are the same for both.

Wooted by:

#1046 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Do not complain. Do not rant. Do not worry.

This is only a little flash game. It's just colors on a glass wall and sound effects. I am not saying Everybody Edits isn't much, but don't worry. I'm sure the game will get better in a way, don't worry. Complaining isn't helping. Do not worry if your smiley, which is just a few pixels, gets the pixel colors changed. Maybe you shouldn't be so harsh on MrShoe. Maybe he will listen if we be a bit nicer.

#1047 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

@GKAbyss That's a good idea.

@N1KF10: Agree.

Wooted by:

#1048 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Or maybe not.   Ever think about that?

Games like this aren't just games, it's about memories and community.   Not letting you use those 256 pixels that you earned or bought is like hiding a souvenir.   And updates like this alienate the community.   If Mr. Shoe truly cared about the people, it would already be gone.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by:

#1049 Before February 2015

Koto

well, it's more than likely that the end of the hell theme will be this week.   However, at the top row of allshop, there is one space left.   I'm betting that space will get filled by either a hazard, inter-world portals (all shop 2, anybody?), or something else cool.   MrShoe really did not plan allshop that well.... hey, maybe the bomb potion will be next...but then again, when the hell is the potion of speed coming, which was promised to us.

Also, grim reaper smilie?   I think so!

Wooted by:

#1050 Before February 2015

Bobyy

For tomorrow's update there will be (the items are as of right now in the shop data and more stuff might be added so...).... Item: smileybishop Energy: 800 Description: Bishop and Item: potionprotection Energy: 100 Description:

Last edited by Bobyy (Jan 22 2013 6:24:40 pm)

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer