Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#951 Before February 2015

Re: Update Discussion

This is how fire potion looks, don't bother to open it if you don't want to ruin it.

Last edited by 0176 (Jan 9 2013 2:14:50 pm)

#952 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

Needless to say... I guess it's good to know... that we have the four elements... right?
Earth - The Blocks
Air - Antigravity
Water - Water pack
Fire - Fire pack

#953 Before February 2015

Arceus64

The ability to buy blocks even in BC is the best fix MrShoe has ever done IMO.

The fire looks great, but the aura is kinda weird...

#954 Before February 2015

Urban

Fire looks nice, but is kinda flat and unrealistic.
Fire aura is a neat concept some people will like, too.
I'm looking forward to future packs in the "hell" theme, perhaps there will be caves/ caverns?

#955 Before February 2015

Koto

In 1 week, we get three things, which most themes only get, spread out over 3 weeks...

#956 Before February 2015

Bimps

Lava is just spikes re textured, like chains and vines -_- .

#957 Before February 2015

P788

I think that MrShoe should agroup all the hazards in one package, so that we could buy a couple of them but use them in different proportions (for example, 3 fire hazards and 7 spikes, or 6 fire hazards and 4 spikes), because making two different packages for the same thing (the aspect is the only thing that changes) is a fail.

#958 Before February 2015

Dunce Cap

P788 wrote:

I think that MrShoe should agroup all the hazards in one package, so that we could buy a couple of them but use them in different proportions (for example, 3 fire hazards and 7 spikes, or 6 fire hazards and 4 spikes), because making two different packages for the same thing (the aspect is the only thing that changes) is a fail.

It coulds works all nice wike that. goo idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#959 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Finnaly /kill #nick# and /killemall command.

#960 Before February 2015

capasha

ktostam450 wrote:

Can't find any good usages for it.

#961 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

P788 wrote:

I remember saying something almost identical to that somewhere.
So was today's update just those commands?

By the way, talked to MrVoid and MrShoe, and we might be getting some new female smilies in the near future.   If so, finally.

#962 Before February 2015

capasha

AzurePudding wrote:
P788 wrote:

I remember saying something almost identical to that somewhere.
So was today's update just those commands?

By the way, talked to MrVoid and MrShoe, and we might be getting some new female smilies in the near future.   If so, finally.

They changed the clientsided kill feature in the game, changed lava minimap colors.
Added those commands, updated the world sorting. That's all I found out.

#963 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Bimps1002 wrote:

Lava is just spikes re textured, like chains and vines -_- .

All the blocks are retextures too. Having more textures of action blocks allows for more fitting use of specific action blocks in ingame environments.

#964 Before February 2015

ktostam450

doh wrote:
ktostam450 wrote:

Can't find any good usages for it.

/killemall is unuseful. We have /respawnall, right.
But you can use kill in alot times, like when somebody is trapped.

#965 Before February 2015

P788

What's the difference between the /kill [username] and /killemall commands and the /respawn and /respawnall commands?

Last edited by P788 (Jan 11 2013 10:12:45 am)

#966 Before February 2015

ktostam450

P788 wrote:

What's the difference between the /kill [username] and /killemall commands and the /respawn and /respawnall commands?

With /kill [username] you can kill selected player, with /respawn kill yourself (without aura).
The only difference about /respawnall and /killemall is that, /killemall gives dying-aura.

#967 Before February 2015

P788

ktostam450 wrote:
P788 wrote:

With /kill [username] you can kill selected player, with /respawn kill yourself (without aura).
The only difference about /respawnall and /killemall is that, /killemall gives dying-aura.

WTF. They didn't notice that the /respawn and the /respawnall commands were already there?

Thank you for your help.

#968 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

/respawnall and /killemall don't work for me.

/respawn only works for yourself I think, /kill name works for level owner to kill any selected player.

Also it's funnier seeing people die.

Wooted by:

#969 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

/kill doesn't work for mods? I know why... (Hater owners: /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe /kill MrShoe...)

Wooted by:

#970 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Okay, so apparently Mr. Shoe made an update where the # of beta worlds was decreased by one. That world was my TEST WORLD. Ik I should probably just buy a new one, but TBH I have better things to do with my energy.
Me: Sees /kill and /killemall commands implemented
Me: Goes into "Mine" world section
Me: Sees "!!!TEST!!!" world deleted
Me: NOOO WT* MR.SHOE AUGH *ML *HL
Yep, I'm pretty ****/ticked off.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#971 Before February 2015

ktostam450

P788 wrote:
ktostam450 wrote:
P788 wrote:

WTF. They didn't notice that the /respawn and the /respawnall commands were already there?

Thank you for your help.

/respawn is helpful, and /kill #nick# is helpful. Using respawn you can respawn yourself (don't matter if you're owner or not) and using kill you can kill somebody other (you must be owner).

Wooted by:

#972 Before February 2015

P788

ktostam450 wrote:
P788 wrote:
ktostam450 wrote:

Thank you for your help.

/respawn is helpful, and /kill #nick# is helpful. Using respawn you can respawn yourself (don't matter if you're owner or not) and using kill you can kill somebody other (you must be owner).

They could have introduced small 1 thing instead of these 2 commands:

/respawn [username]

If you type /respawn but with nothing in the front, you respawn, but if you type /respawn with a username in the front, the person with that username will respawn.

Now releasing 2 commands that are a copy of some commands that were released 2/3 weeks ago, it's a joke.

Wooted by:

#973 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I may as well post this here.

I've loved level editors, and especially sharing games with the online community. When I found this game, and it was literally a dream come true. This is just what I wanted. I watch the promo video, and I'm all WOW. Combinations were unlimited, so I made a new world! About two thirds of the features were not here in this unsaved world, but I was still happy about it. I loved this game.

Now, at Christmas, I was working super hard to get the limited edition presents and smileys. I didn't like how only beta people got music notes, but whatever. After this, I get hacked and now updates are rare. After dealing with the hacks, the WV2Ap.png smiley came out. I was very surprised, and I wanted it like crazy now!

The scifi package, RVqBF.jpg smiley, and prison package came out. It were the last signs of RPGMaster2000, and I saw MrShoe was hired. I tried to get the Easter package. I got it, then was hacked again. With my new account, I got some stuff, and the pirate package was out. I was really excited to know that updates were every week.

Around the plastic package, the updates started getting worse in my opinion. There are some good updates, but... I look back and look at the promo video, and I wonder why it can't be how it used to be. I am still playing Everybody Edits, and plan to, for a long time. It's just not the same. I wish it could be how it used to be, but it's still decent.

#974 Before February 2015

P788

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

I may as well post this here.

I've loved level editors, and especially sharing games with the online community. When I found this game, and it was literally a dream come true. This is just what I wanted. I watch the promo video, and I'm all WOW. Combinations were unlimited, so I made a new world! About two thirds of the features were not here in this unsaved world, but I was still happy about it. I loved this game.

Now, at Christmas, I was working super hard to get the limited edition presents and smileys. I didn't like how only beta people got music notes, but whatever. After this, I get hacked and now updates are rare. After dealing with the hacks, the WV2Ap.png smiley came out. I was very surprised, and I wanted it like crazy now!

The scifi package, RVqBF.jpg smiley, and prison package came out. It were the last signs of RPGMaster2000, and I saw MrShoe was hired. I tried to get the Easter package. I got it, then was hacked again. With my new account, I got some stuff, and the pirate package was out. I was really excited to know that updates were every week.

Around the plastic package, the updates started getting worse in my opinion. There are some good updates, but... I look back and look at the promo video, and I wonder why it can't be how it used to be. I am still playing Everybody Edits, and plan to, for a long time. It's just not the same. I wish it could be how it used to be, but it's still decent.

I know how do you feel.

Wooted by:

#975 Before February 2015

Bimps

Oh god, what the **** MrShoe. I just figured out that deleted world WAS MY NUBBUSTERS HQ THING.

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer