Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#901 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Update Discussion

They've finally made a drunk smiley!
Now if only there could be a smiley who was an ent.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by:

#902 Before February 2015

jemhun

I really wish that new year smiley do something..
Like a crappy control pad, because it looks like it's drunk

Oh yeahh..
Sorry to break it up to you guys..
But it might not be released again!!
Because it's been leaked //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

Last edited by jemhun (Dec 24 2012 6:15:33 pm)

Wooted by:

#903 Before February 2015

ktostam450

MrShoe's profile is just like WikiLeaks:
- new year smiley
- purple ghost
- red ninja
- industrial package and robot

etc.

Wooted by:

#904 Before February 2015

Koto

^ lmao.

Anyways...   Something else that annoys me about builders club:

ee main site wrote:

*Full access to all blocks except contest prizes and the Diamond block.

You can still only place one trophy block, which annoys me, because you can spawn in several different areas, but there can only be one way to win.

Wooted by:

#905 Before February 2015

ktostam450

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

^ lmao.

Anyways...   Something else that annoys me about builders club:

ee main site wrote:

*Full access to all blocks except contest prizes and the Diamond block.

You can still only place one trophy block, which annoys me, because you can spawn in several different areas, but there can only be one way to win.

I asked Mr. Shoe, and he said they want to keep one finish way at levels.

Wooted by:

#906 Before February 2015

Bobyy

P788 wrote:
Bobyy wrote:

@Chris doesn't know what MrShoe is doing part...:   MrShoe talks to Chris on a regular basis I have pic some where on the forums to prove it. But they are talking regularly each day, so don't think that Chris doesn't know what MrShoe is doing.

Okay, if that's true, then Chris and MrShoe are both being stupid.
Chris knows that giving beta more temporary exclusive things (beta-testing) gives more money because people are more interested in buying beta. Now MrShoe isn't giving beta temporary exclusive things (beta-testing), and if they were working together, Chris would tell him to do that. Everybody was quitting the game, nobody was buying beta... They must noticed that (they were getting less money) and they made potions and the level-up system. I think that neither worked, because they weren't good enough to be worth buying beta, and they decided to remove beta and make a overpriced subscription (Builders' Club) that it will be a disaster. That's another theory.

You may have seen this:

Julian (Blog) wrote:

The first hazard we have introduced is the spikes. If you touch the spikes you will blow up :-)   And then respawn at the latest checkpoint. Again, pretty much like you would expect.

Spikes are the first hazard, but lava have been suggested countless times, and that will probably be added soon.

If spikes are a limited item, so lava is going to be a limited item too. Which is stupid.
To take advantage of them, we need a Builders' Club subscription. It's a sign. Do you see why is Builders' Club bad? I know that it's useful to a lot of people who don't have that blocks, but it can be very bad if things like that happen. The game can be turned into a pay-2-win game.

So we can conclude that, or 1: Chris is lying to us, or 2: MrShoe is betraying us.
Either way, we are being ignored.

@Chris and Julian not communicating...: Those are just theories of yours but I believe Chris wanted Julian to remove beta from the game and replace it with Builder's Club. If Chris hired Julian to work on the game and gave Julian permission to do what he wants to the game then so be it. It was his decision that he thought was a good idea and he can do whatever he wants to the game..it's his game NOT your's.

@Blog part: Spikes won't be limited if they were then why make them? It would be kinda pointless to put an action block up for a limited amount of time and then put it in the classic section. Besides if he's going to make more stuff like spikes (example: lava) then why get rid of respawning points?

Extra stuff: Just an update on the contest for you guys from MrShoe (I'm quoting an email because I don't to mess up my dad's work on this by saving a picture because if I did he would be **** off...)

Hi Bobyy

I have ended EENinjas free Club Membership trial as you requested.

No news on the contests, but we are hoping to have them very soon.

See you in the worlds!

/MrShoe

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#907 Before February 2015

Koto

The Update was the New Years smilie.   He included the purple ghost in the blog picture, and told us that he put it there as an inside joke.

*also, after I suggested it, he admitted that a new type of world without a minimap was a good idea.

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Dec 26 2012 1:56:26 am)

Wooted by:

#908 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Well without a doubt, this years' Christmas update was extremely crappy compared to last years' music blocks and snowmen, reindeer, and grinchs.

http://youtu.be/6eqHvqfOA9c

I still get nostalgic.

Wooted by:

#909 Before February 2015

P788

Bobyy wrote:
P788 wrote:

You may have seen this:

Julian (Blog) wrote:

The first hazard we have introduced is the spikes. If you touch the spikes you will blow up :-)   And then respawn at the latest checkpoint. Again, pretty much like you would expect.

Spikes are the first hazard, but lava have been suggested countless times, and that will probably be added soon.

If spikes are a limited item, so lava is going to be a limited item too. Which is stupid.
To take advantage of them, we need a Builders' Club subscription. It's a sign. Do you see why is Builders' Club bad? I know that it's useful to a lot of people who don't have that blocks, but it can be very bad if things like that happen. The game can be turned into a pay-2-win game.

So we can conclude that, or 1: Chris is lying to us, or 2: MrShoe is betraying us.

@Blog part: Spikes won't be limited if they were then why make them? It would be kinda pointless to put an action block up for a limited amount of time and then put it in the classic section. Besides if he's going to make more stuff like spikes (example: lava) then why get rid of respawning points?

I was saying that spikes have limited amount of blocks, not that spikes are time-limited.

Bobyy wrote:

Extra stuff: Just an update on the contest for you guys from MrShoe (I'm quoting an email because I don't to mess up my dad's work on this by saving a picture because if I did he would be **** off...)

Hi Bobyy

See you in the worlds!

/MrShoe

Contest very soon?

Then the theme of the contest will be New Year or Carnival.

Last edited by P788 (Dec 26 2012 2:25:08 pm)

Wooted by:

#910 Before February 2015

Bobyy

P788 wrote:
Bobyy wrote:
P788 wrote:

You may have seen this:

I was saying that spikes have limited amount of blocks, not that spikes are time-limited.

Bobyy wrote:

Hi Bobyy

See you in the worlds!

/MrShoe

Contest very soon?

If you would've read it carefully it said "contests" not contest.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#911 Before February 2015

jemhun

P788 wrote:
Bobyy wrote:
P788 wrote:

You may have seen this:

Bobyy wrote:

Hi Bobyy

See you in the worlds!

/MrShoe

Contest very soon?

Well, they did say that they are planning something big for the Easter.
Maybe it's that..

Wooted by:

#912 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Bobyy wrote:

Hi Bobyy

See you in the worlds!

/MrShoe

Another thread quote:

15. Christmas was disappointing, and they have a lot planned for Easter.

#913 Before February 2015

Koto

newpicturewd.png

+ rep to the first person who can get here

#914 Before February 2015

Arceus64

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/626/newpicturewd.png

+ rep to the first person who can get here

4in9mf.jpg

#915 Before February 2015

normaluser

Come to think of it, beta used to be for testing new features before they came out...
Well, THAT sure was ruined.

#916 Before February 2015

Koto

I just realized, that Benjaminsen is only a Level 10.

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Dec 27 2012 11:41:26 pm)

#917 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

KingOfTheOzone, post-edit wrote:

I just realized, that Benjaminsen is only a Level 10.

Aw, I kinda liked "the Benjaminsen."

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#918 Before February 2015

Koto

I accidently typed that, and decided to fix it cause I thought I'd get made fun of.   I kind of liked it, too.   Surprised you even saw that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#919 Before February 2015

SeymourG

jemhun wrote:
P788 wrote:
Bobyy wrote:

Bobyy wrote:

Hi Bobyy

See you in the worlds!

/MrShoe

Contest very soon?

Well, they did say that they are planning something big for the Easter.
Maybe it's that..

Or, maybe they're just egging us on and there will not be any contests. Wouldn't surprise me.

#920 Before February 2015

Echo!

RDYm.png If this smiley doesn't say "I'm cute, make out with me!" I don't what does.

#921 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I like this new update, mainly because it makes sense, since we don't have a real winter smiley.

#922 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

According to the blog, there's a new admin who goes by the name of "Mr. Void", who will be helping Mr. Shoe with updates. I'm looking forward to this, since if Mr. Shoe gets some help, maybe the updates will be better.(I'm not against the updates like many people are, but you can never have too much quality.)

Also from the blog, "We are looking forward to getting the new themes rolling, and for next week, we have something that just do not freeze Yn8I7.png ". I'm hoping for a new action block here, maybe ice will finally be released? I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a winter pack or something, though, since it seems to be hinting more toward that.

Last edited by Boywhoflies (Jan 4 2013 10:00:59 am)

#923 Before February 2015

krubby

Echo! wrote:

http://i.imm.io/RDYm.png If this smiley doesn't say "I'm cute, make out with me!" I don't what does.

The valentine smiley more says "Your fate is sealed, allow me to leech out your soul".

#924 Before February 2015

Echo!

krubby wrote:
Echo! wrote:

http://i.imm.io/RDYm.png If this smiley doesn't say "I'm cute, make out with me!" I don't what does.

The valentine smiley more says "Your fate is sealed, allow me to leech out your soul".

Exactly. I'd defiantly make-out with the new winter one.

#925 Before February 2015

jemhun

Echo! wrote:
krubby wrote:
Echo! wrote:

Exactly. I'd defiantly make-out with the new winter one.

Isn't the new smiley a bit squashed? :/

Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer