Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#776 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Re: Update Discussion

Saintcool wrote:

I think it's useful because I need 300+ portals for something, but thats about it.

well I have 100 portals.... What do you want to do with 300+?

Wooted by:

#777 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

I hate this. Its a scam. No good in it what so ever. The new god glow hurts my eyes. Also, I already have beta, why would I want to pay for beta again. I want my money back if i get builders club, even if its only temporary. I've also spent gems on items. Now theres no point in getting builders club because I loose money I shouldn't have too. I say get rid of gems forever and give us back our money or take away builders club. Also, i spent hours giving any energy away to portals and coindoors and stuff but now I get infinite. What was the point in using my energy. If you get builders club you will probably get it again when it expires.

Absolutely useless. H5FUDRGHRUWEHRER7E8UFHSDU.
Thank you, for listening. And thank Mr.Shoe for stealing our money and time and effort.

Wooted by:

#778 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Patience is Key wrote:

I hate this. Its a scam. No good in it what so ever. The new god glow hurts my eyes. Also, I already have beta, why would I want to pay for beta again. I want my money back if i get builders club, even if its only temporary. I've also spent gems on items. Now theres no point in getting builders club because I loose money I shouldn't have too. I say get rid of gems forever and give us back our money or take away builders club. Also, i spent hours giving any energy away to portals and coindoors and stuff but now I get infinite. What was the point in using my energy. If you get builders club you will probably get it again when it expires.

Absolutely useless. H5FUDRGHRUWEHRER7E8UFHSDU.
Thank you, for listening. And thank Mr.Shoe for stealing our money and time and effort.

Im with you.

And.. If I lose any time limited new blocks, cause I'm in this builders club I will kill someone.

Wooted by:

#779 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

I'm seriously worried there's gonna be a bug that causes you to lose all the blocks you got with energy beforehand when the builder's club membership expires, or something along those lines.

Wooted by:

#780 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Boywhoflies wrote:

I'm seriously worried there's gonna be a bug that causes you to lose all the blocks you got with energy beforehand when the builder's club membership expires, or something along those lines.

This will probably happens if we make him remove it, them he would be **** off and say "you know you all lose your blocks".

Or probably not Mr.shoe is good.

Wooted by:

#781 Before February 2015

jensj

I'm not interested in the builders club and now with the 'free' (forced) trail I can't even spend my energy on blocks for when my membership expires. Please make us able to spend our energy again or 1 full month of energy is fully wasted (already spend energy on blocks for a very long time, I have 980 coin doors, 50+ portals and 100 coin gates/ timed doors/ switches, all bought with energy). I know I can spend energy on worlds (which I'm forced to do now) but I can't even complete my current worlds (need a lot more time for that). So PLEASE let me spend my energy on blocks again.

Wooted by:

#782 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

This makes me feel like beta is getting thrown under the bus because now there is a way to be better than beta with builders club.

And he's ripping off the name from Roblox .

Roblox, seriously.

Wooted by:

#783 Before February 2015

Persona

Here is a simple response to everything.   This update has high potential.   Let master be well.   Lets find a way to say that with out getting a warning.

The point of the "BUILDERS CLUB" is to motivate, and improve the current system of how energy / or players must spend a ton of energy to enjoy the game.

I've already proved the community wrong in topics that were made before this using the logic I am sure the makers of the game are using, however people like ones who complain regardless just to feel cool with the rest of the community.  

This makes me feel like beta is getting thrown under the bus because now there is a way to be better than beta with builders club.

Not at freaking all..   Only people who have gotten all / most of the items will not benefit from this.   Why are we complaining?   Just because one update doesn't benefit us?   The only thing I would want/ or give just a inch of jealously for is the NO SPEED LIMIT, and the godmode.   It's not a big deal anyways..

I will only agree JENSJ, and to the people who want the 'lower price'.

Wooted by:

#784 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Wow, wow, no need to rage at me, just sayin' my feels and all.

(hint hint I have gotten all items and am not benefitting from this, so therefore it is not a good update for me, and other people like this, so therefore it's a bad update to them. Basically if you said it was good for these such people you are saying it's great to see other people get free stuff you had to obtain a different way. Like if you have been working for a company for 20 years and some dude who came up 5 weeks ago and gets same/better benefits, this would completely suck)

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Dec 12 2012 4:26:03 pm)

Wooted by:

#785 Before February 2015

TheRAGE

Bad update is bad. Really bad. I don't want to play this game anymore. Persona, are you troll or something?? Do you not see how much money builders club costs?

Wooted by:

#786 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Persona wrote:

Here is a simple response to everything.   This update has high potential.   Let master be well.   Lets find a way to say that with out getting a warning.

The point of the "BUILDERS CLUB" is to motivate, and improve the current system of how energy / or players must spend a ton of energy to enjoy the game.

First, he is not the master, just another person that makes updates for this game.

The point of the builders club (and BETA) is to make money from this game.

Wooted by:

#787 Before February 2015

Engineer

I WANT TO USE MY ENERGY TO BUY MORE PORTALS BLOCKS AND STUFF I DONT GIVE A FLYING CRAP ABOUT BUILDERS CLUB JUST REMOVE THIS STATUS FROM ME I   WANT TO BE ABLE TO USE MY ENERGY AS I WISH!!!!!

Wooted by:

#788 Before February 2015

Bimps

The only thing I gained was Xmas and New Year 2010, and I'm not happy. I wanted to earn that with gems. I hate MrShoe.

Wooted by:

#789 Before February 2015

Master1

HappyKat wrote:

You know I honestly do not understand why everyone is freaking out.

Before you rage on me.

Builders club is PREMIUM content. Not having it will NOT hinder your gaming process, and once the membership runs out your account will go back to normal.

Well how do I know?

That's because I have several non-beta alts. They all have access to the blocks tab, and they all have the same amount of items.

However if there is one thing I do know, is that you can NO LONGER buy just beta. I'm not sure if the beta packs will go awaywhen the membership runs out ( for those who had bought beta beforehand), but I would assume the answer is no, especially since prior beta members had already paid for their content.

I am trying my hardest to contact Julian to get more information, but I am sure everyone must know by now how slow he responds, if he responds at all so everyone just please be patient.

Furthermore that fact that he gave every beta member a free month I thought was very generous. Why whine when you could be out using your unlimited blocks and super cool aura huh?

Just relax, and just be patient. The woots system was bad at first too, but MrShoe eventually added lobby tabs to sort the levels. I'm sure this is only the beginning of something great.

-Failgirl101

Why are you always the last person to understand stuff.

- Beta is ruined.
- My money is wasted.
- My energy is wasted.
- I played this game for 2 years saving for stuff, and now people who just joined yesterday, can already have everything I have.
- Woots were and always have been terrible.
- EE is not an RPG.
- MrShoe thinks EE is an RPG.
- MrShoe is making EE more like an RPG.
- EE is no fun anymore.
- He puts no effort into updates, just to give them to us weekly.
- Weekly updates are useless if they suck

Why the hell would I not complain?
And now I'm starting a petition topic for this. I still want to play this game, but I refuse to do so until MrShoe stops being so stupid with his updates.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by:

#790 Before February 2015

1have1eye
Website

On the bright side, aka the side of the admins, this will hopefully bring in some new suckers to buy builder's club (ripoff name from roblox) and create some extra revenue for the game. This is actually a good approach to getting a bigger crowd on ee, but their first attempt has practically just **** off existing players and has even started losing some. My idea: MORE ADVERTISING ON OTHER SITES

but, that would take more money of course...

~1have1eye/eanrox4eva~         .D

test

Wooted by:

#791 Before February 2015

TheRAGE

^ Bigger =/= better, he's only attracting the nooby, bad community.

Wooted by:

#792 Before February 2015

1have1eye
Website

TheRAGE wrote:

^ Bigger =/= better, he's only attracting the nooby, bad community.

i think their only goal is just to even GET a community.... ee is very small

test

Wooted by:

#793 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

I like how he didn't even make a blog post about it, probably knew he'd just get a bunch of angry comments. There's no way to make it sound like a good thing. It's just a blatant attempt to squeeze as much money as possible out of a dying game. It doesn't fit in with EE at all. It make energy completely pointless, and spits on those who acquired everything over a period of years.

No one wanted this, just like no one wanted potions or a leveling system. IMO this game is dead now.

Wooted by:

#794 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

As one of the people most happy for this update; I am happy.

Look, You have INFINITE Portals, Switch doors, Portals, Timed Doors , Coindoors/gates.

As beta gets 2 months free of it, I believe the mods are appealing to the older players, encouraging map-making without any limitations.

The only down side, If you have a world with over 1300 coin doors in, 700 portals, 800 timed doors, the world will simply not load after saving. (Rough estimate) Source: Some of my test worlds //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Once again, This update is optional, no-one is forcing you to get it.

Wooted by:

#795 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

This update is crap. Total crap.
Players who played for years work hard and spend lots of time to obtain all of these items.
And even collectors like me take the time to obtain the crappy ones.
And we spend $10 for Beta access because we love the game and want to support it. Or for the exclusives

And Chris said we wouldn't have any premiums.
But now.

MrShoe has finally done it.
He releases something where just for thirty bucks, you get instant access to almost EVERYTHING, INCLUDING Beta Access, for three whole months.
And before anyone says anything like
"It's only limited."
Heads up.
They can buy it again.

MrShoe should never have been hired. He took what we called loving a game and being supportive...
...into pay us money for everything, noobs!

I don't know if you feel the way, but this is what it feels like to me.
It's like you build a massive castle that took you weeks to make in Minecraft.
And some noob copies it with mods and claims it as theirs.

Shoe, just go shoe.

You have officially ruined the game, as this is the ONLY, and I repeat, ONLY update I have EVER gotten upset about.

Wooted by:

#796 Before February 2015

Shift

Since I'm a beta member, I'm not allowed to use my energy for the next month? Hm...

My only other issue is that this shows an unbelievable amount of greed. Ten dollars a month? Most people who play the game struggle(d) to pay that once for beta. Sadly, I'm sure there are plenty of dumb fudges who'll decide it's worth it to rent a game. I know some xbox games get away with this type of thing with their dedicated servers, but this is just ridiculous.

Wooted by:

#797 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Congrats MrShoe, you have actually LOST money from me.

I earn money very slow at my house, and decided to ask for the christmas and spring classic packs for Christmas. I have that free trial thingy going on, so I can't buy christmas or spring. Guess I just won't pay anything then...

1oGNJTH.gif

Wooted by:

#798 Before February 2015

Codfoshie

SilverStar29 wrote:

I earn money very slow at my house, and decided to ask for the christmas and spring classic packs for Christmas. I have that free trial thingy going on, so I can't buy christmas or spring. Guess I just won't pay anything then...

Isn't that a good thing then?

Saving money is the way to go, don't spend it on a game man //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#799 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Doctor_downes wrote:
SilverStar29 wrote:

Isn't that a good thing then?

Saving money is the way to go, don't spend it on a game man //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Its probably not, cause it will run out if you dont pay more. But if you get from shop its forever

Wooted by:

#800 Before February 2015

tak4n

I am **** at the new update. I already got all the blocks except diamond and prizes so I have to pay for nothing? Also I am **** that nothing else came out other than this stupid builders club. I'd rather go start playing runescape again... I thought that was expensive before. Also Shift's argument is very true, why the hell am I not going to be able to buy anything for a month? When the month is over, I'll have to catch up on so many things. One of the worst updates in my opinion.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer