Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 Re: Game Discussion » EE Speedrun Tournament » Yesterday 20:53:45

the prize is keyboards you break along the way

#2 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 20:22:36

oh ok then

peace raises a valid point about mutant
2b is worth looking at too

#3 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 18:45:00

TaskManager wrote:

this post is a red flag for me

since quotes dont preserve URLs, the post is where norboy tells jawapa to go away because he already used his vote

#4 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 18:42:45

mutantdevle wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

TaskManager tell me why I should vote norwegianboy and not you.

You took too long to reply and I got bored.

!vote Norwegianboy

thats a large bruh right here sir
i was busy gaming //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool sorry about that

to be honest, recently i was more focused on looking for scum among other players, notably 2b and crybaby, i didnt bother much with looking through norboy's late posts because i voted him anyway and cant revert that
dont vote me because i want to stay in the game, theres no other reason to that part
im not very confident in norboy being scum but if youre asking why vote him then theres this from my earlier post:

TaskManager wrote:

norboy: i feel like town!norboy could have made a more fierce response to my vote in his very first posts in this thread, instead he just shrugs it off
im not sure what to think about that though, i know how town!norboy would rather prove his point than survive a wagon
i also dont like how he twisted my words on one occasion and i dont understand what is he trying to achieve by posting memes in the thread
this post is a red flag for me

and i didnt like it how he dismissed by statement simply because i gain something from that whole drama
here

#5 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 18:04:03

mutantdevle wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I think Task doesn’t care about him being lynched because he thought there’s no way he can be saved? The votecount was literally 1-1-3 until a bunch of votes came out.

This kind of situation usually makes townies fight harder to live.

i dont know how do you picture "fighting to live" but im not going to scream "im town!!" 50 times because thats pointless and annoying
if you have questions for me then go ahead ill answer them

Onjit wrote:

(also honestly they gave us something to actually work with early on D1, so thanks)

that was part of the plan kek

#6 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 17:23:13

2B tried to laugh it off and changed his tone once norboy questioned him
i dont like this at all

#7 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 17:22:18

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I guess I'll follow the game narrator.
Shadow and crybaby kind of convinced me that norboy is scum, but i dont really know.

!vote NorwegianboyEE

this feels like classic fence sitting
"i guess ill follow along but in case these guys were wrong dont hold me accountable because i 'didnt really know'"

Different55 wrote:

the ways he's acting feels the same as when he was an inno child

that doesnt seem to justify anything for me
can you elaborate

#8 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 15:06:21

Crybaby wrote:

This is a really **** excuse to vote for Norwegianboy when Peace exists in this game

so me not voting peace is scum indicative you think?

#9 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 15:03:17

oh god oh fukc

@crybaby i think most of these points have been talked through so if you want me to answer something in particular then point me to that one, cba writing respones to all of it

Crybaby wrote:

Sure, blame it on the mechanic you totally didn't claim to already completely know about before joining the game

what was your train of thought when you wrote this?
i was aware of the vote mechanic at the moment of signing up for the game and at that moment i was considering trying a new approach because of that mechanic

the abundant sarcasm in your top tier scumhunting does you no credit btw

#10 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 03:33:30

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Literally no point in townclaiming. You forced everyone to claim right now, we'd have 13 vanilla townies. Claiming makes no sense in this game.

But do you think it's scummy?

I think it very much could be

It sounds disingenuous coming from the person who has the most to gain from the wagon being redirected today.

And that comment sounds disingenuous coming from the person whom I voted
I see no town motivation behind claiming the only claimable role in this setup
scum crybaby could say "if you want to lynch me thats ok" to seem townish and ready to sarcfice for the town but then he reminds us that he would flip town and therefore still tries to push us towards not going through with such wagon
he tried to bluff but did not want to risk too much and tried to make sure we dont actually do it
at least thats my view of that whole statement in crybaby's post

#11 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » Yesterday 00:26:35

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Literally no point in townclaiming. You forced everyone to claim right now, we'd have 13 vanilla townies. Claiming makes no sense in this game.

But do you think it's scummy?

I think it very much could be

#12 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-23 22:18:40

Kira wrote:

The game will go into twilight for 12 hours giving everyone some time to vote. Failing to do so will get you modkilled.

Good! I'm surviving today because I already voted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#13 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-23 21:14:49

Crybaby wrote:

(though it'd be a mislynch)

Why do you deem that necessary to point out?

#14 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-23 13:29:42

Onjit wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
peace wrote:

im feelign an mutnant/norboy team here and a task/jawap team but elizeibeth doesnt seem to be active much aswell and doesnt intent to solve th egame as much as well so migh tbe task/eleizabeth

Why those pairings tho.
Explain your thought process.
What’s your opinion on speedruns?
Do you think Eleizibeth is scum for lurking when she’s capable of doing it when town as well?
Crybaby also isn’t that active and solvey as pointed out by someone else earlier, opinion on that?

Answer all those questions or you’re scum FYI.

processor do you know who pingohits is?

Onjit do you think EE is still dying

#15 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-23 03:50:32

Processor wrote:
!vote TaskManager

The whole drama around norboy seems meaningless to me
Mutantdevle is suspicious
Task is suspicious
Peace is suspicious

:thinking:
What makes me a higher priority target for you than mutant or peace?

#16 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 23:26:03

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I’ve gone from being the strongest townread on day 1 in a mafia game to literally everyone in the dead thread cheering for my death and calling me the scummiest player alive when i was town. I think you underestimate my abilities here Task.

smh
ya but you still gotta have people pile up on you and thats where scum can hop in so eh

#17 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 23:11:56

Different55 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Different55 wrote:

True, as far as I can remember he always goes for Peace or whoever's the lowest hanging fruit.

its not like i policy lynched peace as a scum at one point too
why do you people think that me pushing for peace is town indicative of me

Didn't say it was town indicative it's just Something That You Usually Do That You Are Not Doing Currently. And the people want to know WHY

i had a break from mafia and i wanted to try something random now
i got used to peace being in the game and policy lynching him doesnt amuse me that much anymore

#18 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 23:10:50

Different55 wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

diff seems to pop in and make random comments about norboy just to seem active, i dont agree with the post where he says norboy gets himself killed deep into the game, that is factually wrong

I mean I just spit out a random number but if you want to go reading too far into that be my guest.

norboy got himself lynched day 1 in one of the games so the claim about that happening in late game only is what i disagree with

Different55 wrote:

That changes literally nothing about the *actual* point I was making which was that Norboy would be an odd person for scum to try to mislynch since he has a long and glorious history of doing that all by himself.

yeah and he can vote himself 7 times to get the lynch done, right?
there's still gotta be someone to say "ok youre scummy im voting" and scum can effortlessly do that and win a free mislynch
doesnt mean they would have to actively push it by convincing others to vote him up

#19 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 23:03:15

Different55 wrote:

True, as far as I can remember he always goes for Peace or whoever's the lowest hanging fruit.

its not like i policy lynched peace as a scum at one point too
why do you people think that me pushing for peace is town indicative of me

#20 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 23:02:02

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Nominate me for **** of the game.

are you implying that town is a bunch of kids and youre feeding them your lies?
thats scummy!

#21 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 22:55:06

mutantdevle wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Why did you lie about that though. I usually think you’re a honest player as town so i thought you were genuinely scumreading me. Hence i was a but confused there.

Plot twist: I was lying about lying as I was interested as to what your reaction would be. Particularly, what you'd have to say about making a statement that turned out to be advising me that I should be scum reading you.


To clarify: I do find you scummy.

how many layers of irony are you on

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

there wasn't even enough time for some people to take any stance on all of this, 2b buzzer and ele for example
so not much to draw conclusions from

You don't need everyone to take a stance in order to make conclusions. You can make conclusions on those who already have taken stances. I'm asking you for those conclusions.

diff seems to pop in and make random comments about norboy just to seem active, i dont agree with the post where he says norboy gets himself killed deep into the game, that is factually wrong

ele is sheeping and only made a post to avoid getting prodded, i dont remember who pointed this out but her initial post could be perceived as a "see, im active and posting! now bye im gonna lurk", though that may not necessarily be the intent

norboy: i feel like town!norboy could have made a more fierce response to my vote in his very first posts in this thread, instead he just shrugs it off
im not sure what to think about that though, i know how town!norboy would rather prove his point than survive a wagon
i also dont like how he twisted my words on one occasion and i dont understand what is he trying to achieve by posting memes in the thread
this post is a red flag for me

peace: i didnt play and didnt read the recent game where peace was mafia so my beliefs here may be outdated
peace is a town lean for me because he seems devoted to this game given how he overreacted initially and how much he posts
i dont think a generic scum would be this devoted to a game

am neutral on 2b

proc should post more

thats what comes to mind so far

#22 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 21:27:17

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Also you kinda wasted your vote on Peace already, so you don't really have a say anymore Jawapa.

scum flag

#23 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 19:03:20

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yeah because voting someone who’s not had a single post is an attractive bargain for the "scum" lmao Task, really. That’s a bad reasoning.

given how you got yourself lynched even as a doctor, i wouldnt say its unnatural

So you vote me and this petty reasoning is the best you could come up with?

??????????
thats not even the reasoning for voting you
i already said why i voted you earlier
im saying people (yes including scum!) wagoning on you wouldnt be unnatural even though i voted for you before you posted anything
dont twist my words ty

#24 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 18:48:17

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Yeah because voting someone who’s not had a single post is an attractive bargain for the "scum" lmao Task, really. That’s a bad reasoning.

given how you got yourself lynched even as a doctor, i wouldnt say its unnatural

#25 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 40 - Russian Roulette Day 2 » 2020-01-22 18:26:31

Crybaby wrote:

Hot take early prediction: The Mafia are Norboy, Task, Mutant, and some other fourth person.

heck i would be proud of myself if i legit pulled that off while being teammates with norboy

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1579949442.4556 - Generated in 0.419 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.96 MiB (Peak: 3.66 MiB) ]