Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Forums are getting boring And the game need more people » 2017-03-02 16:32:00

I vote that we make all the stupid and annoying people leave

oh wait....

#2 Re: Debates » abortion » 2016-11-29 16:05:31

@Atilla

I haven't even stated much of my opinion and you assume I'm pro-life? That isn't very fair

I'd like to know if there is a good deal of evidence supports that fetuses have consciousness after 20-ish weeks. After that, I might state my full opinion, having all of the facts in order.

#3 Re: Debates » abortion » 2016-11-29 15:25:11

Hidden text

I can't really add much to the discussion above, so I'll just pettily continue this.
Objective reality is a thing. But opinions aren't part of it. Lets say you think I'm a moron. Whether or not that is true isn't part of this discussion. But, there are people who think otherwise. Nobody's right here because it's a matter of opinion until we get a lot consistent evidence one way or the other. And still, if I change, but not too much, it's still up to opinion. "Objectivity is a central philosophical concept, related to reality and truth, which has been variously defined by sources. Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual biases, interpretations, feelings, and imaginings."<-- my good friend Wikipedia.

Of course my sleep analogy is absurd. That's why I chose not to use it, and instead showed it as a bad argument. I figured in my lil brain that you have LESS activity. A stupid idea, to be sure.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

It isn't of any offense to me for someone to have unscientific reasoning.
I draw the line as soon as you attempt to force your unscientific beliefs upon the systems which affect everyone, including those who do not share your beliefs.

Oh. I get it. Everything you say is scientific, and must be treated as true. EVERYTHING makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that one up.
Your 'drawing the line' effects both sides. There are probably bunches of people who are pro-life who hate your opinions. So forcing abortion upon the systems that effect everyone is stupid, because nobody will ever agree to it.

'isn't of any offence to me for someone to have unscientific reasoning'

XxAtillaxX wrote:

They are unable to draw the line because they are simply morons who lack the basic understanding of neurology.
They refuse to acknowledge that there is demonstrably no neural activity present, therefore it is not living by any standard.
They refuse to acknowledge that there is demonstrably no nociceptors present, therefore there is no equivalent pain stimuli.

Call me clueless, but that seems like you're at least slightly annoyed, if not offended.

#4 Re: Debates » abortion » 2016-11-28 23:39:21

@Swarth The baby's already alive, so the parent(s) would (probably) decided to go through with the pregnancy. Another way to look at it would be: Would you just kill a house pet because it cost you money?   Probably not the best way to put it, but hey, I'm trash with comparisons. It's already alive, it has a future and will eventually become a sentient being, if it isn't already one. (A approach I decided would be stupid: Well, if neural activity isn't relevant, I could just shoot ya in yer sleep. Nothing wrong with that, is there?)

@Atilla: I don't mean to offend you, but I generally don't agree with you. I will, however, agree with you on one thing. This isn't a debate anymore. It's just you telling us "You're stupid, your opinion doesn't matter, and you should go take a hike and find your brain." You generally refuse to let anyone even have a say in anything. Instead of debating, you just brush it off as "unscientific" and go on your way. If morons' opinions shouldn't be defended, then nobody's should, because everyones view of everything is relative. Rest assured, I will most likely post a post with actual content and stuff you could debate against, so you can laugh at me TWICE!

This is my post. Read it, misinterpret it at your will, or just dismiss it as 'stupid', and laugh at me when you're done.

#5 Re: Off Topic Discussion » UNOFFICIAL EEFORUMS [ROAST ME] THREAD » 2016-11-28 15:37:06

Your annoying. We all hate you. And everyone hates your signature. Everyone. EVERYONE.

Now roast me. Seriously, you're wasting all this good ways to roast me. Here's a list of all the stupid stuff I've said--> http://forums.everybodyedits.com/search … ser_id=507

#6 Re: Off Topic Discussion » what are you doing for christmas » 2016-11-28 15:30:20

Probably spending it with family

@WM why the heck does everyone here like bringing up religion?

#8 Re: Forum Games » What's under ctrl+v? » 2016-11-27 20:56:12

It's incredibly pathetic, these morons should be mocked and ridiculed, not treated as intellectuals.

Totally wasn't using this to rant <_<

#9 Re: Forum Discussion » Your post count plans? » 2016-11-27 20:13:13

If I get more than 1000 I've overstayed my welcome here.

#11 Re: Off Topic Discussion » UNOFFICIAL EEFORUMS [ROAST ME] THREAD » 2016-11-26 15:27:11

Uhm sure. You suck

@Bimps, I was quoting Kefka, those were his exact words, I just didn't use quotes

Roast me

#12 Re: Off Topic Discussion » UNOFFICIAL EEFORUMS [ROAST ME] THREAD » 2016-11-25 04:48:51

You're such a uneducated fool that you can't even punctuate well. And you just left it at: you guys cant roast good. Honestly? I've met toddlers who've been better at roasting. And they couldn't even form proper sentences. Like you.

Roast me. I've given you plenty of ammo.

#14 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Do you have brothers? Do you have sisters? » 2016-10-30 13:47:18

Pingohits wrote:
Yandax wrote:

8 brothers and 1 sister.

how do you manage?

Not as bad as it seems, although some days I feel like plotting their murders, and other days they are the most fantastic people on Earth.
@Prodigy: Not sure, tbh.

#15 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Do you have brothers? Do you have sisters? » 2016-10-30 02:26:00

Prodigy wrote:

1 brother and 2 sisters. feelsbadman

8 brothers and 1 sister.
Feelsworseman


(Sorry I couldn't resist)

#16 Re: Forum Games » Questions only » 2016-10-26 14:44:47

Is anyone really certain about anything?

#17 Re: Forum Discussion » Official Intro/Outro Thread » 2016-10-21 02:51:00

Well, see ya Zoey.

I just wanna say, first of all, thanks for modding well, and taking all the crap we (as a community) threw at you. I know I couldn't have taken it.
Second of all: Bye. Hope ya have funsies with whateves you do next. See you again, maybe?

(Seriously, guys, most of us were jerks to her)

#18 Re: Forum Games » The Secret Rule » 2016-10-20 03:52:18

you must use all letters of the alphabet?

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

might missed some

#20 Re: Game Discussion » Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion » 2016-10-17 21:52:17

N1KF wrote:
kubapolish wrote:

tfw you have more worlds bought than online

As somebody who bought sixty small worlds, I can tell you that it can get much, much, worse.

Only sixty?

I have 100

#21 Re: Game Business » [News] 3rd of October - New moderators, Unity news, Summer campaign. » 2016-10-16 18:42:04

^Yes, it would.

But asking it to be implemented just because you got banned for doing something stupid seems... well... stupid

#22 Re: Forum Discussion » Warnings/Warning Levels » 2016-10-15 17:53:28

^Been zero since I joined.

Deal with it

#23 Re: Off Topic Discussion » unoffical q&a thread » 2016-10-15 17:49:57

Rudik wrote:

Why there's sun

It's there to tempt you to look at it

#24 Re: Off Topic Discussion » What would you do if you had the ultimate power? » 2016-10-14 22:37:05

I dunno... If I'm honest, I'd probably abuse my powers, THEN do some good for the earth.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1563791062.9981 - Generated in 0.139 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.39 MiB (Peak: 1.62 MiB) ]