Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-21 22:52:20

feels good getting N1KF and Abiqi correctly as anti-town roles in both my night actions

#2 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-15 02:38:07

Norwee wrote:

I didn't say this? Could have sworn i did.

Now that I check it, you implied you were hammering but never that you're bulletproof, so this is interesting

#3 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-15 02:11:13

By the way, Norwee, as you've confirmed already your role, do you mind telling us your modifiers?

If there is a theme surrounding roles and modifiers and it's not just pure random, I'd expect you to be one of the following combinations:

Bulletproof Hated
Bulletproof Hammering
Bulletproof Macho

#4 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-15 01:16:25

If there is a vigilante, they should kill either Era, Onjit or Althea tonight.

#5 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-14 22:49:37

N1KF wrote:

Remember that we can Jail mutantdevle, preventing him from performing an action on Night 2 (or Night 3, considering Oppressor can only act on even-numbered nights).

I forgot this was an option, if the jailor jails mutantdevle tonight and he is the oppressor then we can lynch one of the four tomorrow, I'm up for it

!sleep

#6 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-14 19:55:54

As much as lynching Mutant is a gamble in the case they are telling the truth and they are flagbearer, not lynching him is also a gamble; we don't get any info and we rely on the possibility of having a vigilante role kill them tonight, which we're not sure even exists. If none of the 4 die tonight (and as Era said, mafia would have no motivation to do that), then we're basically losing two days, because mafia will pick 3 candidates to lynch.

#7 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-14 02:24:27

N1KF wrote:

Whoops, I forgot the Flagbearer lose condition only applies to lynching. Liberating a claimed Coroner would still be something to watch out for though, just not as huge of a risk as lynching a claimed Flagbearer.

Wait, if it applies only to lynching, what's the risk of Onjit saying who the real flagbearer is and having them confirm it?

#8 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-14 01:03:31

N1KF wrote:

Althea, what if we lynched you and Jailed mutantdevle? Do you have also have a convenient role we need to know about?

If we did that we could learn whether you're telling the truth without the risk of mutantdevle either dying as the flagbearer oppressing us. It would however, mean that nobody else could be Jailed tonight, Norwee dies, and Evil people get another night to talk and perform night actions. That's a lot to ask, and it may be hard to convince people to vote for this.

Is lynching Althea even an option? I thought Gladiator claim forced us to vote either for the gladiator, target or sleep.

#9 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-13 22:12:02

Norwee wrote:

If Mutant is the flagbearer and oppressor it's an instant loss no matter what for scum, remember that when reading Altheas arguments here.

If Mutant is scum flagbearer, wouldn't that make Onjit also scum?

#10 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-13 14:36:14

mutantdevle wrote:

I suspect that the reason there is no kill is because I was attacked last night.

Do you have any reason for suspecting this or is it just because you claim to be bulletproof? For all we know, it could be because N1KF was jailed last night. If we have any sentinel it'd be the moment for them to speak.

#12 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-11 19:53:08

Norwee wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

It's not mafia meta. It's his personality. Regardless of his alignment or role he's gonna joke around a bit. I agree that his alignment would influence this behaviour, but not in any way that would be tangible to us.

Not tangible to us?
You mean not tangible to anyone other than the greatest detective the world has ever seen Norwee?
https://i.imgur.com/vn21DSd.png

You dare call yourself the greatest detective the world has ever seen? I'm sorry kid but that role does not suit you
dKx1vUB.png

As for myself, I'm going to sit out from voting this first day. As ShadowsEdge said, there could be a flagbearer in town. If there is one, I don't think they will draw attention to themselves and they will be silent today, until we start suspecting silent players. Out of all players, these are the ones who have posted thus far (strikethrough) unless I've missed any posts:

1. AllenCaspe9510
2. 2B55B5G TNG
3. Excoluss/Abiqi*
4. Mutantdevle
5. ShadowsEdge
6. Norwee
7. N1KF
8. Onjit
9. MartenM
10. ExFabian
11. Althea
12. ZeldaXD
13. IrrelevantGaymer
14. Era
15. Marshmallow Marshall

We will have more info tomorrow with the first kill, possible public reports, possible reveals, and so on. Risking a townie lynch d1 is especially risky if we don't know the player distributions, even more so if they could be a townie flagbearer.

!sleep

#13 Re: Forum Games » Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!] » 2022-07-10 15:31:25

What is the purpose of such a complicated setup, so many things to keep up with my god

#15 Re: Game Discussion » A list of plans for EEU » 2020-10-23 09:33:53

does anyone believe any of this at this point?

#16 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Hey EE community! Play Worlds FRVR with us! » 2020-05-22 19:54:51

MicChiFRVR wrote:

Hello! The website was taken down a looong time ago due to lack of interest on my part in maintaining it. I could send you a zip of the stuff I have left if you want? It isn't available online anywhere.

It'd be cool if you  could send a zip with the music thanks

#17 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Hey EE community! Play Worlds FRVR with us! » 2020-05-22 14:47:50

Hey RPGMaster good to see you're doing well. What happened with the music that was uploaded to your website? I wanted to listen to it a while back but it was gone. Did you upload it somewhere else?

#18 Re: Game Discussion » The 2020 EElections » 2020-04-30 22:58:39

Bimps wrote:

After reading through some more topics, I do think that this should be done as a more serious thing compared to the 2016 version.

bro how can "ee elections" be serious

#19 Re: Forum Discussion » Ignore post and topics by a user » 2020-04-20 19:04:15

Tomahawk wrote:
.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode

what on earth

I don't even know ask SirJosh

#20 Re: Forum Discussion » Ignore post and topics by a user » 2020-04-20 18:24:46

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

Use TamperMonkey or GreaseMonkey with this user script to ignore all Peace's posts:

...

does it work with other people?

You would need to change "uid1440" (that's peace's uid)

#21 Re: Forum Discussion » Ignore post and topics by a user » 2020-04-20 18:21:57

Use TamperMonkey or GreaseMonkey with this user script to ignore all Peace's posts:

// ==UserScript==
// @name         Peacefier
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  Ignores Peace's posts in EE Forums.
// @author       SirJosh, modified by ZeldaXD
// @match        https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
    'use strict';

    Array.from(document.getElementsByClassName("uid1440")).forEach(post => {
        if (post.nodeName === "SPAN") {
            const element = post.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode;
            element.parentNode.removeChild(element);
        }
    })
})();

#22 Re: Game Discussion » Pass ownership to JoshuaStone » 2020-03-30 21:06:35

TundrumMax wrote:

I do agree that you went out of line with the whole pedophillia thing. Heck, I think both sides are being pretty childish at how they react to things. Insults are not the way to go if you want to stay in the game. I do believe that Xeno's reaction was half-justified. But only half, because swearing and insulting eachother is, yet again, really bloody childish.
Grow up, you're not **** 10 year olds anymore. Learn some bloody respect. Yes, Xeno was being stupid, but being stupid yourself doesn't solve anything.

how do i downwoot this

#23 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Coronavirus Disscussion » 2020-03-12 20:50:46

My university just announced it will be shutting down for 14 days starting on Monday.

#24 Re: Off Topic Discussion » Coronavirus Disscussion » 2020-03-12 18:30:54

mutantdevle wrote:

But right now the general British attitude is that the coronavirus is just an inconvenience that tragically kills the elderly a few years before their time.

In Italy they thought the same, now they have over 12.000 infected and 820 deaths.
In Spain we thought the same and now we have over 3.000 infected and 84 deaths.
Nobody ever worries about old people until it hits their parents and grandparents.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1717060189.8321 - Generated in 0.229 seconds, 9 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.68 MiB (Peak: 2.01 MiB) ]