Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-18 09:04:52, last edited by MightyJackwagon65 (2021-02-18 09:09:17)

MightyJackwagon65
Anonymous user

what do u guy think about satanism

i tihkn that giving into the devil represtssn one of the major losess in our ssociety when there used to be so much purity and innoicency in the world. wen u look around in 1 bc when jesus wass born u wouldnt see people saying I am GYay or TRans.so why does the rinterent make it ok? wat do u think about boyss who are actualy girls  , et.c it is almost like norht korea when u cant say gir lis girl and girl boy.

#2 2021-02-18 09:09:54

Zippy Zombie
Anonymous user

Re: what do u guy think about satanism

#3 2021-02-18 09:25:13

fake_fascist
Anonymous user

As a non-binary and bi person I find this funny

#4 2021-02-18 09:29:55

MightyJackwagon65
Anonymous user

fake_fascist wrote:

As a non-binary and bi person I find this funny

dont cancel me inm not racist if jessus was bi i would be bi

#5 2021-02-18 09:40:59, last edited by Girly_Banner (2021-02-18 09:45:00)

Girly_Banner
Anonymous user

First of all the world was far from innocent 2,000 years ago. It was even crueler without modern medicine or technology. If you want to find purity and innoicency in the modern world you just need to look for it.

Second of all homosexuality and gender dysphoria were around 2,000 years ago and while it might not have been understood in the way it is now, they were real struggles people dealt with so people taking pride and confident seems like more of a good thing than anything else. Also, gay and transgender acceptance have been becoming increasingly accepted by society without the internet being widespread. Perhaps the internet was a part of that, but it's not the cause.

Third of all your comment about "boyss who are actually girls" is confusing. Do you mean trans people? If so then I think they're fine, ordinary humans, as I'm one myself. You compare it to North Korea, but that nation's government doesn't even recognize gender change.

MightyJackwagon65 wrote:

dont cancel me inm not racist if jessus was bi i would be bi

I dont know why you bring up racism but ok. Also sexual orientation isn't a choice, unless you're suggesting some kind of chain reaction or genetic mutation that caused both you and Jesus to be bi for the same reason.

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2021-02-18 11:37:03

fake_fascist
Anonymous user

MightyJackwagon65 wrote:

I am GYay or TRans.

exposed

#7 2021-02-18 15:34:48

NippyNeighbor
Anonymous user

MightyJackwagon65 wrote:

i tihkn that giving into the devil represtssn one of the major losess in our ssociety when there used to be so much purity and innoicency in the world. wen u look around in 1 bc when jesus wass born u wouldnt see people saying I am GYay or TRans.so why does the rinterent make it ok? wat do u think about boyss who are actualy girls  , et.c it is almost like norht korea when u cant say gir lis girl and girl boy.

Back then they were probably more concerned with their status as slaves or being eaten by lions or whatever it is they did to die horribly and quickly.

#8 2021-02-18 18:43:06

Hasty_hawk
Anonymous user

what

#9 2021-02-18 19:08:07

Nostalgic_refugee
Anonymous user

Santa is a pretty chill dude

#10 2021-02-18 20:34:34

MasterMouse62
Anonymous user

MightyJackwagon65 wrote:

Nice cringey unfunny thread

#11 2021-02-18 20:59:12, last edited by MightyJackwagon65 (2021-02-18 21:34:47)

MightyJackwagon65
Anonymous user

Girly_Banner wrote:

First of all the world was far from innocent 2,000 years ago. It was even crueler without modern medicine or technology. If you want to find purity and innoicency in the modern world you just need to look for it.

yea well modern medicnie isnt all what its hyped up to be. id rather get die from measels than have vacinate and become austm. medeia wont tell you about this itss like somthing out of george orsson book 1981

Girly_Banner wrote:

Second of all homosexuality and gender dysphoria were around 2,000 years ago and while it might not have been understood in the way it is now

if yore so tolrent what aout gender euphoria chcekmate;)

Girly_Banner wrote:

Third of all your comment about "boyss who are actually girls" is confusing. Do you mean trans people? If so then I think they're fine,

wel ok but now i have to remeber peopless genders? what snext i have to remember there first lasst middel full name?? "hi my name is " i odnt CARE

Girly_Banner wrote:

I dont know why you bring up racism but ok. Also sexual orientation isn't a choice, u

if u can saye ok im gril and nont boy why cant you say ok im stairte and not gy/??? why cants you say ok im cis and tnot trans???? u cn sasy im christan nand not ahtiest??????? theres no difference

Girly_Banner wrote:

e, unless you're suggesting some kind of chain reaction or genetic mutation that caused both you and Jesus to be bi for the same reason.

i woudl be bi if jessus was bi like i would be girl if jeuss swas girl. your suposed to folow jess. jesus didnt masurbate i dont masurbate,

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2021-02-18 21:32:19

ZoologicalAsian17
Anonymous user

the holy spirit is sus

#13 2021-02-18 21:51:54

NippyNeighbor
Anonymous user

MightyJackwagon65 wrote:
Girly_Banner wrote:

yea well modern medicnie isnt all what its hyped up to be. id rather get die from measels than have vacinate and become austm. medeia wont tell you about this itss like somthing out of george orsson book 1981

Girly_Banner wrote:

Second of all homosexuality and gender dysphoria were around 2,000 years ago and while it might not have been understood in the way it is now

Girly_Banner wrote:

Third of all your comment about "boyss who are actually girls" is confusing. Do you mean trans people? If so then I think they're fine,

wel ok but now i have to remeber peopless genders? what snext i have to remember there first lasst middel full name?? "hi my name is " i odnt CARE

Girly_Banner wrote:

I dont know why you bring up racism but ok. Also sexual orientation isn't a choice, u

if u can saye ok im gril and nont boy why cant you say ok im stairte and not gy/??? why cants you say ok im cis and tnot trans???? u cn sasy im christan nand not ahtiest??????? theres no difference

Girly_Banner wrote:

e, unless you're suggesting some kind of chain reaction or genetic mutation that caused both you and Jesus to be bi for the same reason.

i woudl be bi if jessus was bi like i would be girl if jeuss swas girl. your suposed to folow jess. jesus didnt masurbate i dont masurbate,

aight you've gone too far and broken poe's law now

#14 2021-02-18 21:58:07

MightyJackwagon65
Anonymous user

NippyNeighbor wrote:
MightyJackwagon65 wrote:
Girly_Banner wrote:

Girly_Banner wrote:

Girly_Banner wrote:

Girly_Banner wrote:

Girly_Banner wrote:

aight you've gone too far and broken poe's law now

im not a fundametnlist thouhg, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral, rude

#15 2021-02-18 22:12:57

NippyNeighbor
Anonymous user

gender euphoria? vaccines and autism? Jesus not being a girl? all of this somehow being tied to satan? that crazy exists out there in the world individually but I seriously doubt it all exists simultaneously in one head, and certainly not here of all places. not seriously.

#16 2021-02-18 22:35:43, last edited by fake_fascist (2021-02-18 22:35:58)

fake_fascist
Anonymous user

<image - EtRzek1VoAAROqm.jpg>
is this what you love?

why doesnt the image SHOW goddammit

#17 2021-02-18 22:52:25

MightyJackwagon65
Anonymous user

NippyNeighbor wrote:

all of this somehow being tied to sata

well he has alot of time every day tis not like he just stis there all day and mastubreats to p*rn

fake_fascist wrote:

stop mkaing me touch pensi sinnner

#18 2021-02-18 23:03:49

Nostalgic_refugee
Anonymous user

holy **** can you degenerates not have a stroke for 3 minutes

#19 2021-02-18 23:05:24

fake_fascist
Anonymous user

MightyJackwagon65 wrote:
fake_fascist wrote:

stop mkaing me touch pensi sinnner

the fact that you even consider touching your pp makes you a sinner!!!!

#20 2021-02-18 23:21:31

NippyNeighbor
Anonymous user

Okay that's enough, save the penii for the unofficial Discord server. They appreciate that kind of thing over there.

#21 2021-02-19 00:45:08

MightyJackwagon65
Anonymous user

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47419
i'll take this as a cue this is no longer funny or was never funny
anyway snowflake **** says trans rights and i'm seriously depressed (good)

Board footer