Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-20 10:03:36, last edited by Aoitenshi (2021-01-21 06:06:53)

Aoitenshi

[EEU] Aoitenshi's Worlds

[EEU] Aoitenshi's Worlds

Hello! This is a thread where I will be compiling my worlds for EEU, both for original releases and remakes of my past world.

Beautiful Day

150 x 150 | Easy
ID : 0bJ1MELLljnO
XM3UtHA.png

Some nice basic minis for you guys while I get my bearings back on! The level difficulty should be ranging in Easy.

Tombs of Naqali

100 x 100 | Easy - Medium
ID : Xd4AzWRkWzSy
mqOnDXZ.png

After finishing and polishing up Beautiful Day, I went ahead to built a Mayan/Aztec/Inca-themed level next. So I went ahead and made this level with no small inspiration from Tomb Raider as well as Final Fantasy XIV's Qitana Ravel. The difficulty of level should be ranging in Easy-Medium, although collecting the blue coins will ramp that up to Medium. Enjoy!

Ice Floe

50 x 50 | Easy
ID : hWKLozxQtGS8
vIIhskj.png

A little coin hunt level made in a 50x50 world. There are seven coins to collect, and the difficulty should be ranging in Easy. Enjoy!

Station_01.exe [Remaster]

400 x 200 | Easy - Medium
Hard - Extreme (100% Completion)
ID : MHZHls5T3pKm
s73RrLp.png

Nearly triple the volume of content the level had to offer, Station_01.exe is now rebuilt and remade in EEU. It didn't feel right to simply copy and paste the old level and pasted it here, so I wanted to offer a lot of new gameplay to you guys. There are now additional play mode in the form of Extra Mode, complete with its own set of 35 Gold Coins to collect; and ontop of that, there are now Log Challenges for those of you who are a lot more dexteritically oriented.

As a bonus, whoever manages to get 100% Completion with the level (75 Gold Coins / 20 Blue Coins / God Mode) will have their names written down in the level lobby as a Perfect Subject!

List of Perfect Subjects (100% Completion)

Aoitenshi1611133416787822

Board footer