Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-10-14 04:25:10

inbred Iguana
Anonymous user

Re: I am gay and I hate myself

Hummerz5: Well that's no fun. o-O ^

#27 2016-10-14 04:26:27

radioactive-rat
Anonymous user

inbred Iguana wrote:

Hummerz5: Well that's no fun. o-O ^

You know what else is no fun? Not seeing your quirky little posts on the forum!

#28 2016-10-14 05:08:01

inbred Iguana
Anonymous user

WellThanks! ;3 iAppreciate U 4 AppreciatingMe! But it's damn near impossible when I got this *hummerz5* caricature fluttering in the very air before me like a wapanese man wafting japanese fans round every little corner I turn on this 1 centimeter block, and flapping his hairy, unwashed, pimply wings of stupification / purification in my face merely to impediment my speech. :Q AH! But thank you anyway. :> Unless that was sarcasm. Which it probably was... e>e can't find any GEEEEEEEENUINEly nonbozos on these forums these days - but thanks if twas holy and all that! :>

#29 2016-10-14 08:26:03

Wasted whale
Anonymous user

You should just accept who you are and stop associating with the zeitgeist you're living in.
It's simply a case of irrational hatred on their behalf, there's no logical conclusion for their beliefs - it started as, and continues to be, religious propaganda. <image - a.php>

#30 2017-04-29 18:18:27, last edited by RabidInfant28 (2017-04-29 21:10:19)

crassCatgirl
Anonymous user

<snip>

#31 2017-04-29 20:06:43

Bad_Neighbor
Anonymous user

You will likely not like this post OP as it dabbles on the idea of Christianity.

If homosexuality is a sin why do you have it?

If the world is overpopulating don't you think homosexuality is mother nature's way of balancing things out?

I don't understand the hate for homosexuality.

The main argument for homosexuality is that two genders cannot procreate. Every creature needs to procreate to expand its population.

Now what I am about to say may be controversial to you since you are religious.

When the Bible was written, the human population was much lower than it was today. Medicine was seldom found (if any) to treat illnesses. People died very often. Procreation was strongly urged in society, and people needed to reproduce in order to not suffer from endangerment or extinction.

Fast forward now - the world is overpopulating. Over time we simply will not have enough food and space for everyone. Forests will continue to die out. Skyscrapers will scrape the sky over every inch of the planet. Several cornerstones of the food cycle such as bees will disappear, destroying a large feedback loop making us lose even more resources.

And then there are resources. 10+ billion people will need lots and lots of resources.

In theory, a homosexual practices with their same gender, which limits reproduction in a society...

...but that's what we need right now.

Now for some religious reinforcement. If homosexuality is just a sin, as long as you pray to God for forgiving your homosexuality you should be fine / OK. You will likely not go to hell or anything as long as you let God know that you're trying to get rid of it. God understands.

Homosexuality isn't wrong. Men and women are born that way. For some reason when I see a homosexual I can tell they were one by seeing their facial features (though not always of course). I read a study where certain "gene triggers" made males bathe in estrogen and females bathe in testosterone while in their mother, which makes them susceptible to homosexuality for being exposed too much to opposite-gender hormones.

It isn't an illness like paedophilia, which develops due to the "age barrier" being tampered/not present in the paedophile's brain. Children are not meant to reproduce, period.

#32 2017-04-29 21:22:20, last edited by RabidInfant28 (2017-04-29 22:02:03)

stupid Schoolgirl
Anonymous user

It's not gay unless <snip>.

And on that note, how do I check my warning level? ^^

#33 2017-04-29 21:38:14

radioactive-rat
Anonymous user

Weak_worker wrote:

If homosexuality is a sin why do you have it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but something important to note here is that the understanding of homosexuality a long time ago was different from today. Homosexuality, when mentioned in the Bible, is referring to the acts themselves (not the desires) between the same sex. If that view of the Bible is correct, then I assume that people are "born" with homosexuality in the same way they are "born" with the desire to do other sins. It ultimately depends on how you respond to those desires and temptations. Taking the Christian lifestyle as described by the Bible means taking many uncomfortable sacrifices in life.

In theory, a homosexual practices with their same gender, which limits reproduction in a society...

Heterosexuals can avoid giving birth, too. They can also adopt if they still want children.

#34 2017-04-29 21:52:26

RabidInfant28
Anonymous user

A spambot gravedug this. I'm gonna go ahead and lock it

-Buzz

Board footer