Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-04-25 00:37:47, last edited by Minisaurus (2017-04-25 17:50:06)

Minisaurus
Banned

Re: Respectful removal of a poorly performing authoritative figure

Btw, this topic is only a distraction to real problems of the game, in my opinion Phina, you are doing your job rightfully, this topic its just an excuse to make a topic about demod a moderator to make the other demod topics less specific, a very dirty trick from the mirin squad.

#27 2017-04-25 00:48:50

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Minisaurus wrote:

its just an excuse to make a topic about demod a moderator to make the other demod topics less specific, a very dirty trick from the mirin squad.

I think the Mirin Squad just goofs around and tries to stop any moderators that gets in their way. I don't think they're actively trying to sabotage your topic.

Not everybody's conspiring against you. Stop being so defensive.

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2017-04-25 07:11:24

SonyTV
Banned

IHey guys! this topic looks very seious and I'm in mirin suad and it I bvery fun crew! Though you hould join my crew it is very good! though phina is a girl and I don't think you should be mean to girl girl are very good and have lots of friends though being mean is bad! Make EE great agina and be nice to girl!

#29 2017-04-25 14:44:55

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SonyTV wrote:

IHey guys! this topic looks very seious and I'm in mirin suad and it I bvery fun crew! Though you hould join my crew it is very good! though phina is a girl and I don't think you should be mean to girl girl are very good and have lots of friends though being mean is bad! Make EE great agina and be nice to girl!

Insanity what have you done

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#30 2017-04-25 16:43:06, last edited by Insanity (2017-04-25 16:45:00)

Insanity

N1KF wrote:
Minisaurus wrote:

its just an excuse to make a topic about demod a moderator to make the other demod topics less specific, a very dirty trick from the mirin squad.

I think the Mirin Squad just goofs around and tries to stop any moderators that gets in their way. I don't think they're actively trying to sabotage your topic.

Not everybody's conspiring against you. Stop being so defensive.

we're just boooooooolin

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#31 2017-04-25 16:45:06

Minisaurus
Banned

N1KF wrote:

I don't think they're actively trying to sabotage your topic.

If you read the topic closely, you can see they used some part of my words into their topic, and that is kinda obvious that its a reference from my topic.

Muftwin (and almost with same words I wrote on my other topic) wrote:

Phina has been always mean and underestimates players that she doesn't like. For this reason I believe Phina is a horribly impartial moderator; Which is obviously unacceptable.

*because, unlike some people, I respect the privacy of both the moderator, and anyone else that was involved. (Note: (referring to me apparently)).*

There are a lot of players insulting me, flaming me, and she sends players to insult me on the forums. I want this to stop, Phina accepts players insulting and bullying me. Its so hurtful and painful, I had not done anything to receive all this hate.

I honestly don´t see anything wrong with this topic, is really respectful and coherent, the only it would need to have consistency is this:

- The topic need to provide image evidence of the times phina insulted someone, if not all you said is not evidenced supported.

- Banning is okay always there is a reason, if there is no valid reason to ban then it is required an unban for the banned player.

- It´s a serious thing to ask moderators to remove a moderator because that moderator is doing his job wrongly, if you want moderators to take care of the situation you need to provide them evidence to validate your arguments.

PD for the topic: You can always ask moderators for help, community can support you, but for that you need evidence rather than a lot of words.

#32 2017-04-25 16:46:56

Anatoly

phinarose wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png
phina is the best at giving me vague bans without warning, evidence, or the option to appeal //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I wasn't the one who banned you.

#Demote

tesqdLy.png

#33 2017-04-25 17:26:18, last edited by Myst (2017-04-25 17:28:17)

Myst

Ernesdo wrote:

phina is the best at giving me vague bans without warning, evidence, or the option to appeal //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I wanted to report you yesterday, but I got the news this you are already banned 8 hours before you posting this screenshot of your ban.

this ban is fair and you deserve it. The reason why you deserve this ban is this you are a bully.
even megalamb says this you are a bully.
NqFSKw.png

#34 2017-04-25 17:40:59, last edited by Anatoly (2017-04-25 17:41:10)

Anatoly

Mysterion wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

I wanted to report you yesterday, but I got the news this you are already banned 8 hours before you posting this screenshot of your ban.

this ban is fair and you deserve it. The reason why you deserve this ban is this you are a bully.
https://vgy.me/NqFSKw.png

Although I agree with you, it's better not to touch those people at all. Because they will get angry, that you "are winning" by ignoring them, and they are losing with the ban they will continue bully you ways harder. So it's better for you to not continue like this laughing at their bans!

#35 2017-04-25 18:38:32

Gosha

freaking give kira mod back
he was amazing mod

Wooted by:

#36 2017-04-25 21:43:24, last edited by Guest. (2017-04-25 21:52:43)

Guest.

Mysterion wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

https://vgy.me/NqFSKw.png

yes i am a bully
thank you for showing me how to handle bullies by saying "die" and "kill yourself"
hypocrite1.png
hypocrite2.png
sure my friends may have a goof and a gaff or 2 and call you german power or whatever but we don't go as far to send you actual death threats
the only reason we do the german thing is because you show that it gets to you, but it's up to you if you want it to get to you anymore

actually, why does it get to you anyway? it's literally your old username

you're lucky i care enough to post this, ciao

#37 2017-04-26 07:08:22, last edited by iPwner (2017-04-26 08:23:31)

iPwner
Website

*picks up microphone* uH so hows everyone doin? good? that's good. yeah i think that's a really good opinion fellow EverybodyEdits forum peerheart ["MUFTWIN"], EverybodyEdits-community leader for 4-5-6 years beyonder and everupWhaow    ! in regards to your opinion, SAME! you're a goody no-shoes! haha -- get it? because, being a raspberry-honeychunk muffin yourself, you're in a cupcake holder, and thus have no shoes? therefore making a "goody-no-shoes" parallel comparison appropriate in this jokeular scenelia? *slaps knee* haha, YEAH, that one's a KILLER! it SUuuure is a STOMACH-HEAVIN' time to be alive, isn't it? <;'D *places hands on stomach, body aching from intense laughter and elation throughout, but then in the span of a millisecond reverting to straight-faced facial structure/PC spinal cord* yeah. good. GOOD! *brushes off kneecaps* OML, DYING! Welp, ima BOUNCE, as many of the youth of our parallel enfocative generatalia would put it. as i always say: so how was your day? good? GOOD! *mic drop* WHOOO yeah nothing else i wrote in this post originally ALRIGHT SANE individual, carry on, and carry it up, up, and away! *chucks microphone with an initial 720 degree spin into the audience, plummeting into the crowd which, to the reader's shock, merely consists of 2 mating banana slugs and a half eaten ear of corn*

ORIGINAL POST (read at sanity's risk): *clears throat*  lemonade *CLA CLA CLA!* crunchy ice. *TA TA TA!* beat it ONCE beat it TWICE, shake it UP and churn. Drag a BOU-quet into da fireflames, let em lick em thru -CLAP CLAP-. Roll atop those daisy ashes, ship the bloody mary, pray into a cup, explode a bag of chips on a chargin' chuck; christen a banana, slap crude oil on yo legz, choke on the CORPID remains of the lemons you originally squoze and clip their lifeless skins over a log as kindling for a fresh beginning.... FREEZE!  * (*) *

hAha!! Fun game right?? STALINGRAD! POOP! HIGH! LOL! YOLO! APE WORLD ORDER! Q.E.D. Deja vu. Touché. Si. Yes. Verily. Human. I. Am. Human. Who. Am. I. Am. I. You? Who. Are. We? Bye. You. All. SUCK! BEACH! BALLS! INFLATED! ;() HAHA! ASBESTOS! WHAT? WHERE AM I? WHAT? WELLBEING? IS THAT YOU? I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE mA! LES BOUNZ B4 IT GETS HOT THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS GOOD NIGHT !  ! ;0

ontopic: HMmm yes very interesting development goin on hre yes let's remove them never liked em ANY-way~ lol haha yeah i keep on topic see ABJECT ARYAN EVERYBODYEDITS AUTHORITIES? see? i talk like the rest! :o dont ban me! :) oh my **** god i dont feel good 0-0 dont worry about me do ok **** im deleting this post
Don't talk anymore. Don't talk anymore. Don't talk anymore. Spoken language got old. Spoken language got old. Spoken language got old. OH MY GOD HELP
log off. log off. CLICK THE LOG OUT BUTTON. CLICK THE LOGOUT BUTTON GOD **** DAMNIT. clICK it. CLICK IT!!! AAAAAUGGGGHhhhhhhhh

*Reminder: Delete this post upon awakening
*there go 30+ minutes. what the hell am i doing...? are you **** me right now? stop. you spoiled milk. go **** a buck, duckchuck. ok STOP it nice writing **** in this digital grafitti wall but you gotta get outta here ok man? and stop talking to yourself. you **** crazy person. holy...
i still love you tho ok? ok bye me :> also make a song about the north korean nuclear crisis OK **** OFF o my god **** throw away that rotten cantelope and close this screen. do it. DO IT! DO IT!!!!!!!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#38 2017-04-26 22:10:27, last edited by dcomet (2017-04-29 18:22:45)

dcomet

iPwner wrote:

*picks up microphone* uH so hows everyone doin? good? that's good. yeah i think that's a really good opinion fellow EverybodyEdits forum peerheart ["MUFTWIN"], EverybodyEdits-community leader for 4-5-6 years beyonder and everupWhaow    ! in regards to your opinion, SAME! you're a goody no-shoes! haha -- get it? because, being a raspberry-honeychunk muffin yourself, you're in a cupcake holder, and thus have no shoes? therefore making a "goody-no-shoes" parallel comparison appropriate in this jokeular scenelia? *slaps knee* haha, YEAH, that one's a KILLER! it SUuuure is a STOMACH-HEAVIN' time to be alive, isn't it? <;'D *places hands on stomach, body aching from intense laughter and elation throughout, but then in the span of a millisecond reverting to straight-faced facial structure/PC spinal cord* yeah. good. GOOD! *brushes off kneecaps* OML, DYING! Welp, ima BOUNCE, as many of the youth of our parallel enfocative generatalia would put it. as i always say: so how was your day? good? GOOD! *mic drop* WHOOO yeah nothing else i wrote in this post originally ALRIGHT SANE individual, carry on, and carry it up, up, and away! *chucks microphone with an initial 720 degree spin into the audience, plummeting into the crowd which, to the reader's shock, merely consists of 2 mating banana slugs and a half eaten ear of corn*

ORIGINAL POST (read at sanity's risk): *clears throat*  lemonade *CLA CLA CLA!* crunchy ice. *TA TA TA!* beat it ONCE beat it TWICE, shake it UP and churn. Drag a BOU-quet into da fireflames, let em lick em thru -CLAP CLAP-. Roll atop those daisy ashes, ship the bloody mary, pray into a cup, explode a bag of chips on a chargin' chuck; christen a banana, slap crude oil on yo legz, choke on the CORPID remains of the lemons you originally squoze and clip their lifeless skins over a log as kindling for a fresh beginning.... FREEZE!  * (*) *

hAha!! Fun game right?? STALINGRAD! POOP! HIGH! LOL! YOLO! APE WORLD ORDER! Q.E.D. Deja vu. Touché. Si. Yes. Verily. Human. I. Am. Human. Who. Am. I. Am. I. You? Who. Are. We? Bye. You. All. SUCK! BEACH! BALLS! INFLATED! ;() HAHA! ASBESTOS! WHAT? WHERE AM I? WHAT? WELLBEING? IS THAT YOU? I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN A WHILE mA! LES BOUNZ B4 IT GETS HOT THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS GOOD NIGHT !  ! ;0

ontopic: HMmm yes very interesting development goin on hre yes let's remove them never liked em ANY-way~ lol haha yeah i keep on topic see ABJECT ARYAN EVERYBODYEDITS AUTHORITIES? see? i talk like the rest! :o dont ban me! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile oh my **** god i dont feel good 0-0 dont worry about me do ok **** im deleting this post
Don't talk anymore. Don't talk anymore. Don't talk anymore. Spoken language got old. Spoken language got old. Spoken language got old. OH MY GOD HELP
log off. log off. CLICK THE LOG OUT BUTTON. CLICK THE LOGOUT BUTTON GOD **** DAMNIT. clICK it. CLICK IT!!! AAAAAUGGGGHhhhhhhhh

*Reminder: Delete this post upon awakening
*there go 30+ minutes. what the hell am i doing...? are you **** me right now? stop. you spoiled milk. go **** a buck, duckchuck. ok STOP it nice writing **** in this digital grafitti wall but you gotta get outta here ok man? and stop talking to yourself. you **** crazy person. holy...
i still love you tho ok? ok bye me :> also make a song about the north korean nuclear crisis OK **** OFF o my god **** throw away that rotten cantelope and close this screen. do it. DO IT! DO IT!!!!!!!

love this hard work by HighPwner

Ernesdo wrote:

actually, why does it get to you anyway? it's literally your old username

Maybe he didn't like it and the fact that your friends dogged him so he changed his username (twice).

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#39 2017-04-29 01:34:15

Muftwin

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I enjoyed reading this, and it has touched me deeply in places no other topic has before.

As much as I'd hate to say it, there's some real light being shed here. I've seen Phinarose mercilessly destroy the worlds and lives of little children.
In comparison, I've witnessed a tremendous amount of respect and courtesy from our beloved Kira, who is, ultimately, the epitome of righteousness.

We all know that satirical topics are incredibly well written and much more legible than this topic.
It's unbelievable that anyone would have a single shred of doubt about this reality that we all live in.

It's evident that this topic had been written from the heart, and it has reached ours despite those in denial or deeply mislead.
I've personally witnessed several instances of people tipping their fedora in her direction, which I, and others should know won't work. Sad!

Thank you for being respectful. Pretty much everyone else in this thread could learn something from you.

HeyNK wrote:

Insanity.. how did you manage to know exactly what minisaurus was going to post before he even posted it? MODS

Who ru?

Minisaurus wrote:

It would be really helpful to have image evidence of the times phina insulted someone, if not all you said is not evidenced supported.
Banning is okay always there is a reason, if there is no reason then it is required an unban for the banned player.
It´s a serious thing to ask moderators to remove a moderator because that moderator is doing his job wrongly, if you want moderators to take care of the situation you need to provide them evidence, you can always ask moderators for help, community can support you but I think for that you need evidence rather than a lot of words.

What a hypocrite LOL

phinarose wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

I wasn't the one who banned you.

:thinking:

Minisaurus wrote:

[you can see they used some part of my words into their topic

They? Who is they? You're out of your mind bro. Do you think someone cares what you think?

Gosha wrote:

freaking give kira mod back he was amazing mod

What does this have to do with the topic? :thinking:

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#40 2017-04-29 02:27:07

Abelysk

How we get rid of this silly mod system and replace it with a public mod vote session every two weeks.

#41 2017-04-29 03:39:36

hummerz5

Abelysk wrote:

How we get rid of this silly mod system and replace it with a public mod vote session every two weeks.

This is hardly logically sound. Democracies are subject to swaying on whims that are easily affected by trivial pursuits. We should instead assign periodic moderators by two intersecting methods:

A) they should be somewhat active (on in the last two weeks?)
B) they should be picked at random

After all, numbers (especially random ones) are infallible and not subject to such arbitrary hedonism

#42 2017-04-29 05:02:14

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Abelysk wrote:

Voting shines light on numbers rather than logic and reasoning.

#43 2017-04-29 07:02:30

XxAtillaxX

Abelysk wrote:

Winston Churchill once said, "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.".
I'd probably say the best argument against democracy in Everybody Edits is a 5 second conversation with the average user.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:
XxAtillaxX1493445750657253

Board footer