Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-24 01:06:30

danielcool1
Website

Detective Life

It's been about 1 year since I started this project, and when I first began construction, it used to be an RP, but later, I want to spice it up and make it a "mystery" game, called Detective Life.
In this room, I fixed a lot of bugs, problems, and so on. I released this since 4/22/17. Here's my explanation about Detective Life:
In the game, you are a detective, and your job is to find evidences, which will be yellow coins. If you find the required evidences, you have to go to certain places, for example:
If you got the first 2 evidences, you go to Danielcool1's house, which is the mayor's house. In that house, you meet the mayor (danielcool1), talk to him, jump at "I got 2 evidences for you mayor" and you will get your first blue coin.
Your main objective is to find the 2nd in-command and stun him for the police to arrest. The beginning of the game will be boring, but it gets fun later on. There are actual bosses I added, there are 2 bosses, Kingofhaters and AJ.
Now few of you wonder, why would I add AJ to this game?
Well, it's simple, I heard a rumor that Jonmatt lost his girlfriend due to AJ stealing his girl, so Jonmatt thought AJ would be a hacker, and when I heard the GhostBusters Movie, I had a final boss idea.
So I decided, who should be 2nd in-command, TheHater or AJ? So I kept thinking, and I decided to stick with AJ, cuz y not. There will be 2 boss battle references, Kingofhaters will be referenced from undertale, and AJ boss fight would refrence Silent Scope.
Silent Scope is an arcade sniper game that is a fun game to play. It was even ported to home consoles.
Enough explanation, are you ready to track down the hater terrorists and make EE great again? If so, get ready for the evidence hunt and fun you will have later on. Here is the....

Minimap:

NDAJ0EB.jpg
Click here to play Detective Life
Click here to play Detective Life on Minimal
Hope you enjoy!

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

danielcool11492992390656423

Board footer