Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-21 14:45:05, last edited by Jorc (2017-04-24 20:34:37)

Jorc

Revenge of SonyTV (FULL)

DQRfPpK.png

Story of our god SonyTV

That time when SonyTV registered on the ee forums. And posting happy,pretty pictures. Then suddenly there is an evil person called Hummerz, that is trying to do a cruel job to ban someone without second chance. Sonytv feeling sad after he got banned, and counterattack in any posts, that is absolute correct that don't want to ruin EE, and guess what?

Hummerz banned sonytv, 1 month ban again.

SonyTV is raging and trying to kill Hummerz so hard.
0Q0GV0u.png
   That shocking time, when hummerz died. Sonytv got fans because he saved them from a cruel moderator! suddenly koya callin him in the pocket: u suck, gonna ban u tomorrow at 3:00 PM.
Fans want to declare a war with koya, sonytv started travel to the KoyaLand with fans. So there are many soldier group called Mirin Squads. And they started to fight with mirin squads. so the great fox sonytv found the hidespot of koya in the central tower. Sadly it's not much time to ban sonytv right away. Sonytv have greatest power called ''Sonic power'' for fast speed to tower! And more power called ''Beast mode'' to stronger. 2ghOZGr.png
And started to fight with koya.
UnhtfD0.png
Sonytv thinks that he will become the greatest ee staff of all time. Who knows? Let's find out. He dodges every attack from Koya. And then brutally knockout from the koya's behind and then back is fatality injured.
Then koya died...
40TY9tC.png

In the EE's headquarters in Germany. EEJesse tell nvd that koya died. So he is shocked about that and hates sonytv so much. EEJesse moving to their office room, and crying every time. Remembers about past with koya. And then Commit suicide. NVD is in 100% rage mode and flyin to Sonytv's location to brutally kill him. But there's good news for sonytv. He have best team! 3 Captains: IntelTV,SamsungTV,AppleTV. They are quite strong! But they cant beat the king Sonytv combined. They hear something noisy from the sky. And Nvd landing to the ground. And fight them together.
n5GawoF.png
  Nvd says:
-You are the worst person, I have seen. Why did you kill my best moderator in EE... I WILL KILL YOU AWAY!!!!!!
-Ok, I deserve to become the greatest moderator in EE. -Says SonyTV

They start to fight together, but there is hidden helicopter. It's the Bruce TV! Reporter Jorc says:
-Oh my god, why are they fightin? Oh, I heard that SonyTV killed Koya. 3 unknown foxes are fightin around the NVD? That's strange. Oh my god. SonyTV with fastest sonic speed is stabbin NVD's heart. Oh noooo!! That's it...
atLgjoq.png
-And then 3 captains brutally killing him, ugh it's gross. GET OUT KIDS FROM DAT CHANNEL. IT'S FOR 18+!! -Jorc told kids from watching TV
-Ok, get out kids. We need fly to the Minecraft. -Parent called Greeny.

NVD died after that...
sO1AxYY.png

So many fox army is celebratin around the world, for SonyTV killed 3 most important people in EE: Hummerz! Koya! And then NVD! So many ee players that isn't wearing fox smileys are afraid, and suddenly they are listeing to SonyTV right now.

SonyTV told people in the TV broadcast:
-KIDDIES. WE THE WINNERS. WE WILL MAKE EE BEST GAME OF THE CENTURY! WE WILL FINISH UNITY! Oh. We finished it already, celebrate!
And becomes owner of ee, and king of New Zealand.
UAv2jHY.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

lziCaS8.png
Revenge of SonyTV 2

That time after SonyTV becomes owner of EE,king of zealand. So he's moving to the balcony to appreciate fans about what did he done to unity,hummerz! and sonytv have a sentence to speak:
-To all the foxies and people! I will move out to Europe, Germany! And I will have a vacation here! So have a fun in New Zealand and EE!!!
Sonytv takes foxy bazooka,2 agents. And resting in here. In the night at germany. There's unexpectedly someone is at sonytv's mansion roof at germany. It's the DANIELCOOL1.
XIp5F9o.png
Of course, he have reasons to kill SonyTV. For admins's sake,thinks that sonytv is a traitor. So he moves to sonytv's bedroom, where sonytv is sleeping at. He tries to kill SonyTV, but daniel's foots making noisy at that room. Agents are running very fast. And shoots dangerous taser to daniel. Sadly Danielcool1's assassination failed. And ended in jail for 30 years for tried to kill king of new zealand,owner of ee.
QCeOH1C.png
So sonytv tried to ask him:
-Why are you trying to kill me?-Sonytv asks
-Youtube!! Guys!! SonyTV tries to cyberbully m... *Sonytv stoles phone from recording*
-Pls stop it. ur annoying. and hi im sonytv.-Sonytv talks

EE's headquarters in Germany are very angry from SonyTV. They are working a plan and strategy to battle against SonyTV's army. After 1 week, they are done for a plan and strategy! So they are moving to justice court to talk about SonyTV's bad behave.
ZFp0Kcl.png
SonyTV appears to eating junk food at bench and watchin them and he's thinking: ''Wtf what are they doin during center of Berlin?! Thats stoopid''
Toop talks:
-Hello everyone from germany and ee. We are here because of SONYTV'S BEHAVE!! they are assaulting NVD,KOYA,HUMMERZ! Because sonytv doesnt care about them and killing them!!!-Toop talking so mad
-Ok prove it, Toop. I killing hummerz because hes doing unfairly on forums,koya called me: a suck,nvd flies to me and attack me for no reason. So shut up you motherf**ker.-SonyTV answers
-That doesn't mean, because you did wrong in forums. you didnt listeing to the rules like a lazy b*m *ss.-Payback Toop
-I did listen, but these posts made me uncontrollably crazy. Oh! How about that your members like processor,thanel,nvd and other admins are lazy to program for unity? That's a shame for you, shame shame!-SonyTV says the truth.
GYXRrf3.png
-Because they have a school,college or university, whatever.-Toop answers.
-That doesn't mean. They should quit that education and to do money for games.-SonyTV said the truth again.
-OK STOP YOU ARE MOST IRRITATING PERSON I HAVE SEEN. I WILL DECLARE WAR WITH YOU!-Toop is raging.

New zealand citizens are fighting with german people in center of berlin. And SonyTV calls australia Prime Minister for help. To battle with germany. So they starting a war!
b5ZE2uX.png
SonyTV the king,New zealand army and Australia army are coming to germany to fight. So they are fighting too long. There is Showpath that showing to SonyTV to fight! And showpath talks:
-Hey! You noob fox! Come with me, beginner!
And sonytv is running to showpath. And someone is doing an unknown power to kill SonyTV... It's TOOP! SonyTV don't have a time to dodge. because showpath is fighting with him!
xCG83L7.png
SonyTV says:
-Oh no...
Os8FRUk.png
Toop is happy that he got him! It's finally over!!! Australia army,new zealand army are retreating and losses! So they are sad, some of soldiers are killed...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y3zLx5m.png

Revenge of SonyTV 3: The revival

That time when Toop is doing unknown power to kill SonyTV. But they didn't know that sonytv got saved by someone else. Who is it? We will know, so shut up. One fast alien take sonytv away from them, and it is doing unknown hand sign to make sonytv sleep. after many many hours, finally he is wakin up. he don't know what's goin on. King of mars,god of kk introduces to him:
gsJVeRt.png
-Did you save me?!-SonyTV asks.
-I didn't help you, noob fox. I take you here, because i want to know what's going on in the earth.-Jakub321 answers.
-FINE! I'll tell you about what's going on.
-Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah (after 10 mins)-SonyTV telling what's going on.
-You killed Koya?! Best person ever! Tbh, I said **** yourself to him. So he was unhappy about that, and almost taked me out to area 51.-Jakub321 telling the story.
-But pls can you train me enough to kill EE staffs... pls.-SonyTV begging.
-k, i need to do another job, come with me. just dont do anythin ok?-Jakub321 asks.
-Ok.-SonyTV responses.

So they move to a man called Mysterion, that got kidnapped by aliens.
WzzwojE.png
  Jakub321 said:
-He is german, so he want to have a power called Mr. Riddler. So that's pretty stupid. like hardcore batman fan.-telling about mysterion
-Ok so wut.
-Ok mysterion, why the hell are you trying to become german mr. Riddler?-Jakub321 asks.
-*No response from Mysterion*
-uhh jakub321. You tied a handband and then putting an apple inside. thats why he doesnt talk.-SonyTV telling about what's wrong
-Shut up, I am mastermind, not you stupid fox! Last time and i will call you **** yourself.-Jakub321 is angry

So then, Jakub321 attempted to kill him with plasma gun. Suddenly Mysterion died with no pieces. Jakub321 told to SonyTV:
-Ok, lets train, listen to me. I won't help you for training,not even survive!-Jakub321 told sonytv important guide.
-NoooOoOoOoOOoooOOOo!!!!-SonyTV screaming.

AFTER MANY MANY WEEKS.

-Ok are you completed?-Jakub321 asks.
-Yes! I can possess my strongest power!-SonyTV answers.
-ok. then we will go to earth to kill germans as possible.-Jakub321 is ready

SonyTV,alien and jakub321 wears a futuristic space suit.
yrycN4c.png

-LETS READY!!!! GO!!!!!-random alien screaming

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

cgDhfIw.png

Revenge of SonyTV 4: Final Chapter

They flying to the ground near to justice court. To those who flies to the ground are 40% aliens. Other aliens are 60% in UFO to shoot people.

KILLING

KILLING

KILLING

So EE staffs found out that there is an alien attack in our country. they dont know the cause. There's space suit man, trying to invade EE's headquarters to kill all ee staffs. Toop ordering all ee staffs to kill all aliens outside. Toop is gonna fight him. Space suit man fastly punches toop's head strongly, Toop didn't made it, but there's unexpectedly moment, HE UNMASKES HIMSELF. Toop is shocked, and says:
-You... ARE ALIVE?! HOW CAN YOU JOIN ALIEN SQUAD!!-shocking toop.
-I won't answer what you asking. Because ur worst person ever since minecraft notch quit MC. So i'm gonna shoot you.-SonyTV talks.
jj7NX4h.png
And then SonyTV shoots him, but there's something horribly happening. SINCE WHEN TOOP IS TERMINATOR?!?!
78l4q6T.png
-What the?! When did you become terminator?!-SonyTV asks.
-I won't answer you, since you did.-Toop says.
-FINE! I WILL DO BRUTALLY TO YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!-SonyTV raging.
And then he becomes ''Super SonyTV'' it's the 60% whole power of his!!
wR0vdG5.png
-I HATE,HATE,HATE YOU. YOU ARE WORST PERSON I HAVE SEEN, WHY DID YOU MAKE EE WORSE THAN BEFORE? BENJAMINSEN AND THEN RPGMASTER2000 DID ALL WHOLE THINGS TO EE!! SO YOU CAN BECOME L*SER?! WOW.
-whatever you say, cuz i don't care.

SonyTV continues to raging, and throws Toop to far far away from city. To the forest.
Toop's last words:
-God damn, r***rded fox.
And then SonyTV brutally killing Toop, breaks many bones,smack the head, and everything that Sony did.
Rn5njZ8.png
SonyTV is pretty tired,and walking to the city, so now is middle. But there's big footsteps's voice are louder and louder. Who might that be?
-Oh god d*mn hell no. That monster?! Wait, NOU?!?-SonyTV shocked.
R0vPiPO.png
-But how did he know? Oh maybe smelling? Well whatever, HEY YOU NOU! YOU ARE A BIG FAT PIG!-SonyTV shouting.
  Sadly Nou takes him and throws far away from that place.
-OW, it's hurts. So he knows my another power, huh? I should play MC instead of EE. It's pretty bad, I will use 80% of my whole power. *Transforms*
Nou running to SonyTV,sees transform of Sony. He is feeling strange after that and says:
-Where's the SONYTV?! WHERE IS HE!?-Nou asks.
-*Sony takes nou to the ground* It's me Sony. *PUNCHES*.-SonyTV answers.
-OOOW, I WONT FORGIVE YOU. YOU WILL GO TO H*LL!-Nou is very mad.
-ok.-SonyTV responses
Ua2IAgD.png
   Sonytv is still feeling tired. Walking to the city, and sees what's going on and says:
-Oh... Moderators? Ok. I will do my final power... 100% whole power of mine, max power... I will kill all that hates aliens,me,captain foxes...
Jakub321 sees and hears what he says:
-You god damn s*it, are you trying to die?! What a shame, noob fox.-Jakub is shocked.

-MY... FINAL... POWER!!!! CURSE OF TOMB!!! *collects powers from dead people* *Curse of tomb flies to the sky* OK YOU WILL BE DEAD!!
-oh noes! i need the date with Megalamb!-Phinarose says.

The sky is suddenly red, it doesn't mean that it's afternoon. It means, that people are cursed for hatin sonytv,aliens,captain foxes. People are screaming, wow!
-So... It's finally... Over... I am god d*mn tired...
Jakub321 carries SonyTV to create a tomb of SonyTV, still something Sony want to tell the legendary last words:
KlnbG5V.png
-Please... Make BEE owner of ee... Gosha... Need to become an admin... Make Sonic great... Go tell Sega's creator Hajime Satomi to check my tomb... Thank you...-SonyTV tells and dies.
Jakub321 puts SonyTV to inside of tomb. And happily rest... So king of mars is crying because SonyTV was great guy for him...

SonyTV becomes angel and flying to Heaven, and meet Benjaminsen... And everything that he want to meet...
5nQSjh4.png
He is the greatest EE player of all time!

#2 2017-04-21 17:46:38

Master1

Re: Revenge of SonyTV (FULL)

Don't even have to read this to know that it's amazing, you've earned my woot.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2017-04-21 19:07:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#4 2017-04-21 19:18:03

Myst

O.M.G, this is just EPIC, good job jorc

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2017-04-21 19:46:18

Weirdoverse
Website

what did i just read
this is masterpiece
i feel unconformtable

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#6 2017-04-21 19:59:16, last edited by Insanity (2017-04-21 19:59:28)

Insanity

giphy.gif

obligatory woot tho cuz its about SonyTV

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#7 2017-04-21 20:20:38

Offensive Ray
Formerly omarabdulhaq

Lol nice story jorc
Good luck on part 3

Wooted by:

#8 2017-04-21 20:29:54

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

part 2 is even better than part 1

suddenly random sig change

#9 2017-04-21 21:52:53

soniiiety

this awesome but will i come back? and can i please have the part 1 of this??? also hello guys  there is a important thread that will make ee great again ill find the id number

Wooted by: (5)

#10 2017-04-21 22:21:39

dcomet

I see a battle on a blue moon shaped in the face of a curious Shiba Inu in the near future..

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

Wooted by: (4)

#11 2017-04-22 01:51:42

soniiiety

ok here it is this should help ee be fun and exciting "viewtopic.php?id=38912" copy that and paste it into the browrser its so you can help ee get a texture pack and smile texture pack bot etc please help this to become real  i really would like to see new textures and smiley that you can change the height and withd add animation affects to the blocks and for smileys too

Wooted by:

#12 2017-04-22 01:52:31

danielcool1
Website

XDDD you added me in the story

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

#13 2017-04-22 01:57:11

soniiiety

yes so it would be great if you guys can help me out so this would be a real thing trust me please it would improve the game to its true pomtentall so make sure to post your ideas and help out if you got anythng k?

#14 2017-04-22 10:54:06

Zumza

In a galaxy far, far, away in a not so distant future

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#15 2017-04-23 06:09:38, last edited by Jorc (2017-06-21 10:26:39)

Jorc

SonyTV's story is completely done. Have a fun.

#16 2018-09-28 11:19:16

soniiiety

and the legend still lives on till this day, as zenron on discord.

also please make another story jorc. you are so talented, I wish the old days were here(no pun intended)

also please don't ban or hate, i want to revive jorc and storytelling legend. or if you like to volunteer to make one of me. if jorcs not willing too?

#17 2018-09-28 12:10:38

daneeko

what
no seriously
what

UzI5nBc.png

#18 2018-09-28 18:52:24

Yu

I agree soniiiety, Yu are the greatest

Wooted by:

#19 2018-09-28 22:16:46

HeyNK

Epic post xD

#20 2018-09-28 22:29:18

daneeko

is this some inside joke im not getting?
please explainnn

UzI5nBc.png

#21 2018-09-28 22:35:51

Jorc

Daneeko wrote:

please explainnn

um, 1 year ago or 2, sonytv was new in the forums. everyone treated him like a some of EE god, he wrote some of typos in every messages he did maked, then he got banned by hummerz before i make that topic. I remember he did get banned for stupid/unfair reason. That's why I did created that topic.

but right now, people dont treat sonytv like a god, It's already an old story. They think of Sonytv like something is wrong with him from my perspective.

Wooted by:

#22 2018-09-28 23:28:38, last edited by Satanya (2018-09-28 23:29:07)

Satanya
Formerly Lunarys

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.

Hidden text

Wooted by:

PTU

#23 2018-09-29 01:11:43

soniiiety

EEJoranasc wrote:
Daneeko wrote:

please explainnn

um, 1 year ago or 2, sonytv was new in the forums. everyone treated him like a some of EE god, he wrote some of typos in every messages he did maked, then he got banned by hummerz before i make that topic. I remember he did get banned for stupid/unfair reason. That's why I did created that topic.

but right now, people dont treat sonytv like a god, It's already an old story. They think of Sonytv like something is wrong with him from my perspective.

Ahhh what fun we all had, too bad it ended too early.

I mean, I do share everybody edits forum with people from discord and those from other communitys.

I have even started to do penpals and I going to learn chinese form a person i added on skype they are bad at english, but I try to help him ETC etc etc

I also joined a chill server, called da crew

#24 2018-09-29 01:20:12

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Why, hello SonyTV

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#25 2018-09-29 03:19:20

soniiiety

im doing fine how are you? also jorc said he watched anime and then made the stories I think?

Victoria1672776321796926

Board footer