Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-17 20:12:28

Weirdoverse
Website

Harassment.

pics

The thing "Im best" harasses me is how i acted in the past, now they (Walruspal, Drstereos, Artani) spam it to me
The worst thing is, in my friendlist on my friend andruska the title appears saying "VVeirdoverse is best" "GOG100best"

All i want is him* to stop or get banned for a long time.
It doesn't care how much i report it never stops.
The reason im not pming mods either they dont do anything at all or they are offline 24/7
Hummerz dont ban me. please. this is serious topic.

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#2 2017-04-17 20:15:34

XxAtillaxX

Re: Harassment.

Maybe they aren't being banned because it's not actually harassment. I'd highly recommend growing a spine and getting over it, rather than abusing the report system.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2017-04-17 20:21:09

hummerz5

Re: Harassment.

I have trouble wrapping my head around all these spam things. "Is it negative because the people are sending the negative intent, or is it simply neutral because intrinsically there is no weight?"

Regardless, this is a "why aren't they banned topic," and as per the usual, please verify with EE modfolk what's going on, don't just call them out here because you want to pick a bone

Thanks

Wooted by: (2)
hummerz51492456869655129

Board footer