Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-15 19:42:41

Raphe9000

Purple and Orange Hazards?

This is something I don't know is good or bad. It's not something I agree with, but it opens so many doors for EE, including bullet hell games, compaction, and more variation in worlds.
This is how they'd work:
They are exactly like hazards, but they turn on/off when the purple/orange switch corresponding to it's ID is interacted with. You can go through them with no trouble when they're turned off.

Like I said before, it really opens up a lot of doors for EE, but I don't know if it's really good. It makes purple and orange switches more complicated when they are the most simple tool that is widely used in EE. This isn't bad in any way and could make many giant switch mechanisms a lot smaller, but it puts a bad taste in my mouth due to the fact that purple/orange switches were meant to be simple blocks that work magnificently in complex systems. Anyway, I want your opinions. Is it a good idea? Should it be improved? Is there something that could render it useless? That's mainly why I posted this.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2017-04-15 19:43:36

Anatoly

Re: Purple and Orange Hazards?

Just finally add lasers.

Wooted by: (3)
Anatoly1492281816654817

Board footer